(NZ) Wellington Esports Championships - $1500 prize pool

League of Legends Wellington Esports Championships - Challonge
The Wellington League of Legends esports scene is about to kick off. Get your team signed up now to be in the running to win some fantastic prizes. The top 4 teams will win tickets to Armageddon where they will compete for a $1000 prize pool, plus the winning team will also win 5 x Giant Killer Robots: Heavy Hitters and 5 x Weta Workshops tees.
Hi everyone! I'm HydraMau5 (also known as That Ranga Guy) and I'm an esports organiser in Wellington, New Zealand. I'm really excited to announce the first Wellington Esports Championship is coming! This is something a team of really dedicated people have been working hard on for the last few months and we're looking forward to bringing the League of Legends (and wider gaming) community together. It will consist of an online tournament over March/April with the live finals at Wellington Armageddon in April. The top 4 teams from the online group stage will win tickets to Armageddon where they will compete for a $1000 prize pool, plus the winning team will also take home 5 x Giant Killer Robots: Heavy Hitters (over $550 value!) and 5 x Weta Workshops tees. If you don't want to compete but will be at Armageddon, we'll be holding Learn to League on Monday 15th at Armageddon. It's just a fun day where everyone can come, play, learn new tactics, and talk to experienced players. Come say hi! Our Tournament is open to any teams in New Zealand, however if you make it to the top 4 you will need to travel to Wellington and stay over the weekend at your own cost. I wish we could help teams in getting them to Wellington but won't be able to this time. Any other questions, feel free to message me on here or discord (That Ranga Guy#1214). Thanks everyone! Ranga
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel