HOYTS and League of Legends viewing parties update

Hi Guys As you may remember from last year we ran a number of viewing parties (OPL Final, Worlds and IWCA) with HOYTS cinemas. This year we have expanded the number of events that we will be running with HOYTS. The latest information and updates on up and coming viewing parties can be seen [here](http://promo.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/hoyts-viewing-parties/). As a bonus when you buy a ticket to any of the viewing parties you will receive a 3 Day IP Boost. Below are some FAQ's in relation to the IP Boosts: _**How long does it take for me to receive my redemption code after I have booked my ticket online?**_ You should receive an email (separate to the online booking confirmation from HOYTS) with your unique redemption codes(s) within 30mins of placing your booking. If not, see below. _**Purchased your ticket online to a HOYTS Viewing Party but did not receive an email with your IP Boost redemption code?**_ If you booked your HOYTS League of Legends Viewing Party ticket online (at hoyts.com.au or hoyts.co.nz) and did not receive your unique redemption code via email please firstly check your junk email just in case it’s made its way in there by accident! If you still can’t find it please contact HOYTS [Customer Service](https://hoyts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/201755258-Cinema) with your online booking number and email address of which your booking was made with. HOYTS will resend your redemption code to the email address of which you made your booking. For security purposes, HOYTS will only be able to resend the same redemption code you would have received and only to the email address of which the booking was made with in the first place. _**I bought my HOYTS League of Legends viewing party ticket in-cinema, can I still receive a free 3 DAY IP BOOST?**_ No, the 3 day IP Boost is only available for tickets booked on the HOYTS website (hoyts.com.au or hoyts.co.nz) If you guys have any other questions please let me know in the comments below and I will try to answer them for you. Happy watching!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel