Odyssey Contest: In Pursuit of Poetry
This is where you can submit your wondrous works of art to complete my objective! If you don’t know what I mean, I would recommend you look to our pilot’s recruitment page first.
Onto the objective! This place really needs someone with good taste. Jinx and Malphite are naught but loud and obnoxious, and the ship looks like a bomb went off (more than one probably did). I want to brighten things up with some quiet refinement, poetry!
The rules for my objective are as follows:
- Entries must be 50 words or less.
- Inappropriate summoner names are not allowed and will result in removal of your entry.
- One comment per person! If you submit more than once, only your final entry will be used.
- Top level comments are for entries only to keep things organised. If you want to comment on someone else’s entry, make sure to use the reply button or your comment will be removed!
- League is rated M, so entries must adhere to that rating, and to the Boards Universal Rules
I will be choosing three winners for this contest! These will be judged on things such as originality, creativity, flow and a few other things. The winner will have their poem highlighted in our final post for all to enjoy!
- 1st Place: 1000 RP
- 2nd Place: 500 RP
- 3rd Place: Masterwork key and chest
In case you missed it, here is the original objective briefing:
OBJECTIVE BRIEFING: In pursuit of Poetry
DIRECTIVE LEVEL: ~~The New Kid~~ Virtuoso, Sona
Write a short poem (max 50 words) about the event or Odyssey skin lore and submit it as a comment on the seprate post found through the button below. (You're here now!)
When are we getting our prizes?!?!?
It will take some time for us to run through all the entries and confirm eligibility, AND we do it all on our own time, so it’ll take a bit for us to do that, and once we have it’ll take a little longer for the prizes to actually be rolled out. So justbe patient! We’ll let you all know when the prizes are out.
I have a question!
Chuck it in the comments down below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
The page is bugged it uses a different font!
This is an intentional change from the others to give the feel that Sona is communicating to you as opposed to regular speaking.