How would I become a professional eSports shoutcaster? (Advice please)

Firstly, I made a post a while ago similar to this asking [how to become a pro league player](https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/esports/N1P4uILE-how-does-one-become-a-pro-player). I got a really nice response from Akkordian Zoeve (if you're reading this, thanks for that.) --------- That was about 9 months ago, and now I'm making a similar post, asking people for information about how to become a professional eSports shoutcaster. I think it would be really cool to be a play-by-play caster for the NA LCS or the OPL but I only have a vague idea of how I'd go about doing that. I've been practicing shoutcasting over other pro games, but I don't know how to go any further than that. I've seen people say that you should get a degree in sports analysis, and I've seen other things saying a bunch of major casters have degrees in completely different things. Also once I got good at shoutcasting how would I go about applying to Riot Games. --- Thanks in advance for any help! Time Criminal {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} really hoping someone from riot sees this lol
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel