[For Fun] Unfair advantage installation

I got false banned
I got false banned for malicious 3rd party programs or modifications to your League of Legends client. This is so wrong i have done nothing to my league client ever,,,, ever ..... ever. I know they dont care but I have spent $1.5k on game and this makes me so unhappy.
After reading a few threads in LoL forum like this http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour/ihevkPA8-i-got-false-banned I have an idea to make this thread, by stating any installation of _3rd software program_ or things that might give "unfair advantage" in LoL game.. just for fun. Feel free to join if you have any better ones. I hope this can make you, summoners, smile even for a bit =) Here goes: If you install Minesweeper, it will give you unfair advantage in-game against Teemo and Jhin If you install Solitaire, it will give you unfair advantage against Twisted Fate, since his cooldown will be longer if you play LoL in laptop with cooling pad, it will give you unfair advantage against Brand, Annie, and Leona since their damage will be reduced, while your Sejuani, Lissandra and Trundle will have more damage. If you install Mozilla Firefox, it will give you unfair advantage since your Ahri will have more damage If you install Mozilla Thunderbird, it will give you unfair advantage since your Anivia will have more damage
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel