So today I was automatically logged out after a game of solo queue and shown a pop up box containing the following:
This account has been suspended until 23 October 2017. Please visit support.leagueoflegends.com for more information."_
So to my initial confusion I tried to log in thinking well maybe I acted negative towards someone and received a suspension due to the in game chat logs. I tried to log in and couldn't do so, I was simply shown the same pop up message as before. Even more confused than before I thought hmm maybe I have an email from Riot. Alas I did have an email, though... it said this:
Due to the severity of this violation your League of Legends account has been banned until Mon Oct 23 00:00:00 UTC 2017
If you have any question, contact our Player Support team at *link*
Riot Games Player Support"_
Now I have 2 different points of contact from Riot both with no information whatsoever. I have submitted a ticket to see what's going on but what I'm curious about are things such as:
- Has anyone else been through something similar?
- Why is there no "reason" or given evidence.
- Why send me an email saying I've violated the LoL ToU but not say what the violation is?
- Do I now lose out on rewards?
- Is it possible to have this suspension lifted?
- What possible causes are there to warrant a suspension in this manner?
I played 2 games today, both with 0 toxicity, 0 flame, 0 negativity, 0 salt. 1 4v5 flex game that we won and 1 solo queue game where I had another awesome team and we won... haven't played in 2 or 3 days and suddenly i'm suspended :3
Thank for reading