Can't log in to League of Legends since patch 4.21.

GIF by Gyazo
Gyazo lets you instantly grab the screen and upload the image/GIF to the web. You can easily share them on Chat, Twitter, Blog, Tumblr, etc. Available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Ever since the new patch 4.21, I can't log into League of Legends. Whenever I open the launcher and click "Launch" I wait for a minute or so but the log-in client never shows up. Every now and then I can get to the log-in part after I try starting the client 50 odd times with a combination of Task Manager/terminating multiple client processes. I don't know if that has anything to do with getting the log-in client up but it seems to be the only thing to work. Unfortunately now, for two days, nothing I do gets the log-in client up. If I do manage to get the log-in client up it's fine from then on. I have no problems logging in or playing the game. Just getting to the log-in client is the struggle. I've never had any other technical issues with the game before this. I've tried repairing from the launcher client and just recently reinstalled the game, yet I still can't get in. Help would be mostly appreciated, thank you.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel