Hi, I’m Riot Conquisitor, Community Manager at Riot OCE. Ask me anything!

Riot Conquisitor (@RiotConquisitor) | Twitter
The latest Tweets from Riot Conquisitor (@RiotConquisitor). Senior Recruiter at Riot Games (please note this is my personal twitter and not a Riot Games account). Sydney
Hello summoners! I'm Ivan Davies (Riot Conquisitor) and I work in recruitment and community at Riot OCE, I'm going to be hanging around for the next few hours answering anything you’d like to know about me and what I do :) A little bit about myself, I moved from London in 2013 to join Riot OCE. I started work as the OCE Recruiter, where I spent most of my day sourcing for potential Rioters. In July this year, I transitioned in to the Community Manager position. I come from a Sports Psychology / Teacher background and have some experience of working with elite sports teams in the UK. I've tried to help our local esports teams (mainly The Chiefs and Legacy) to build routines and performance mindsets to help them succeed at the top level. I first started playing computer games from a young age when my Dad bought an Atari 800XL; my favourite game was Pole Position. I have been playing LoL since 2013, but am one of the more causal players in the office, so I'm still really bad at LoL. Anyway my favourite champion is currently Pantheon. Outside of work, I have a young family (my daughter Evelyn is 10 months old), I'm a big Chelsea FC supporter and love all forms of Cricket. So that’s a little bit about me :) Feel free to ask me anything!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel