So basically I am about to buy my pc parts but I am unsure whether I selected the right parts.
Are you able to check for me wether the chosen parts I've chosen is great for my needs/conditions? I'm basically wanting to do gaming and editing/rendering with videos and 3d and animation following with Photoshop. On top of that I want to record my using without any stuttering/fps drops.
Here are my chosen PC Parts:
• Intel Kaby Lake Core i7 7700 CPU
• Cooler Master - Hyper 212X 82.9 CFM CPU Cooler
• Gigabyte Sniper B8 Motherboard
• Kingston - Savage 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
• 240GB SanDisk SSD Ultra II 2.5" Drive
• Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
• Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB OC Gaming Graphics Card
• EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
• Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit
• Gigabyte - GC-WB867D-I PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter
• AOC - G2460VQ6 24.0" 1920x1080 75Hz Monitor
This is the place to talk about any and all things in the gamer cultural space (video games, anime, etc). Mostly, that means stay away from stuff like religion, sex, politics, and social issues, though some exceptions may be appropriate (e.g., internet legislation).
Remember to follow the [Universal Rules](http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/announcements/BjArMH2B-boards-universal-rules).