It's so horribly depressing...

i have a 2:1 win ratio in ranked. _(or did have before friday, I'm too scared to check now.)_ 83% win rate on Taliyah 73% on Aurelion Sol 67% on Azir for the majority of the season I've been in silver with gold mmr. and nothing I do makes a difference! The last 5 games in a row, we have lost _purely_ because no one in the team picks tanks, and it's not that they don't pick tanks, it's that they flat out refuse to! _(no joke)_. Ive had last-pick supports tell me that they don't play tank supports. Ive had jungle's go Shaco or Yi becasue 'They carry, tanks don't'. I stress the importance of tanks in the pre-game screen, and beg BEG them to pick tanks. Ive even started just going other positions like support and Jungle just so we can have at least 1 tank, or even going champs like Galio in mid. But then of course I can't have the roam impact I have as Taliyah/Sol. I get these absolute cabbages, for example, in champ select we have 0 tanks _(as per usual)_, I abandon mid to go top as Shen _(so we can have at least 1 champ above 2000 HP)_ but our ADC asks me to trade roles because they cant ADC _(which brings up the question of why they are in mid sliver games? or even playing ranked in the first place)_. I didn't want our main damage champion to be unconfident, and my skill level in top and ADC is roughly the same, So I tell him: _"Ok ill trade with you, but you have to promise to pick a tank top."_ He picks first: _"Don't rage."_ instalocks Teemo. Tells us that he is a Teemo main and tells us we don't need tanks because he's guaranteed to carry. We get into game, he doesn't even have lvl 7 Teemo. 10 minutes in, Teemo has half of Yorick's farm and Yorick is 4/0. Needless to say, we lose because no one is tanky enough to survive the fights. I look at Teemo's profile to understand why he would be matched with me. He's **Gold 5**.... **Gold 5 is all I ever dream of in this game. ** And there are so many of these people in my games who are Gold. Why do people like that have Gold, and yet with all my knowledge and experience I can't do anything to rise? Im far from being a great player, and I'm not a boastful person, but I'm hell of a lot better than them! Now I'm on a 5 game loosing streak, so not only do I have 90+ LP to catch back up on, but now also get less LP for wins, more for losses, and get matched with lower skilled people... Its a self destructive cycle D: Im not blaming my team, I don't care how bad/well they play. I just want them to be smart in champ select. It's not much to ask... All I want is Gold 5. and even then I only want it just incase Taliyah gets the Victorious skin... I cant duo either, because it screws up the LP gain. Any shred of confidence I had in my ability to win is lost. It's just so depressing....
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel