League Launcher will not open!!!

Hello fellow summoners, I woke up today to play league and as I clicked on my launcher the league icon popped up then disappeared, instead of the login screen appearing nothing showed up on my screen. **Solutions I have tried** - Reinstalling League, same problem soon as I click on the launcher nothing would open. - I tried turning my antivirus system off while I opened league, nothing would happen again. - Restarted my computer multiple times. - Restored League to an earlier date, still nothing. - Delete the folder: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher, I then restarted league and still nothing. - Delete everything inside C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\downloads lol_air_client and lol_air_client_config_na inside C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects everything inside C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions After deleting , I restarted my computer. When I restarted, I ran my League of Legends in Administrator Mode. STILL NOTHING I have tried everything... I think, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks xx
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel