Hi I'm Loote, ask me anything and everything.

hipster steven (@RiotLoote) | Twitter
The latest Tweets from hipster steven (@RiotLoote). I help figure out how to get things done @ Riot Games. American living in Sydney. ign: Loote (OCE) Slytherin for life. snap: coinoperatedboy. Sydney, Australia
Hey friends, I'm Loote and I'm a Competitive Operations Manager here at Riot OCE. I spend most of my time thinking about how to get things done and work with our teams here to make it happen! I've been at Riot since early 2010. I'm an American living in Sydney, and I've been here for around 2 years now. Before joining Riot I did payroll and employment taxes in the states. I'm very excited that I don't do that anymore. I really enjoy a nice beer or a Hendrick's gin & tonic. I spend a lot of my time playing MMO's or League of Legends, or doing Karaoke with friends. I watch a LOT of TV shows, and read a ton of books. I really enjoy fantasy as a genre, my favourite series is actually Harry Potter (I have a Dark Mark tattoo on my forearm). My favourite champion varies a lot, right now I'm learning Gnar. Feel free to ask me anything - I'm not shy. p.s. I have a glorious beard. Easily the best in the office.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel