aatrox microbuff ideas

new microbuff ideas * /r/AatroxMains
yo so i thought about the old rework stuff i put up on the oce boards and it made me notice that these would be a bit too drastic for him, for...
yo so i thought about the old rework stuff i put up on the oce boards and it made me notice that these would be a bit too drastic for him, for better or worse this could be counted as a slight rework. so instead of that i thought id think of two things that feel almost contradictory to what riot has tried to explain aatrox as " a melee fighter with strong initiation and infight sustain" one quality of life buff should be that all of his abilities create a stack of his W if it hits an enemy, once it hits three stacks it can be procc'ed on his ult, his Q, his E and his W of course. if aatrox were to ult all 5 enemies he would immediately heal for one point of w and have 2 stacks on it. to mitigate an aatrox just spamming W, it wouldnt work on the toggle unless it had a hp cost to swap to give a kind of risk reward system id say a 10 to 20 hp cost would suffice, this would synergise with the second idea i have. it seems as if riot is fearing the day they give aatrox untargetable on his q so this is the closest idea i can think that can reward an aatrox for going in on the enemy aatrox heals for the out of combat loss of bloodwell, the numbers can be crunched later but currently this would benefit him greatly but no game changingly greatly, in a way this has an odd kind of recycling system, the only thing that comes to mind that can make sense of it would be zac and his hp blobs or reksai and the rage healing or even tahm kench, this can save an aatrox that needs to play defensively because of how behind they are, or how much of a danger it would be to fight at a close range currently or when his passive is not up, mainly this is one slight passive i think that is needed against champions that play hyper agressive to the point you cant even be near the minions (yes riot im talking about pantheon) if anyone has any opinions to add to this please i would love to discuss with other aatrox mains ideas or what they feel are his strengths and weakness and what he can bring to the table that others cannot i have a link to the reddit post so that it makes it easier for everyone to see and thank you for reading
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel