You know something is wrong with the game, when this fills you with dread...

Please no....
Post with 1 views. Please no....
There was a time when I got so excited for new skins, especially for the big skin lines like PROJECT: or Star Guardian. I think most people can jump on that hype right? But now the thought of yet another month-long token grind makes me feel physically sick. I'd rather they just skipped Star Guardian _(or anti-Star Guardian or whatever)_ altogether _(after the last 2 months of PROJECT and Arcade, I would genuinely prefer not to have Star Guardian this year.)_ Something is clearly wrong with the way Riot approaches events, when you're actually praying they don't release one of your favourite skin lines... We have had back to back grinds the last two months, and before the latest one even finishes they're showcasing yet another one. Is this actually going to turn into a literal 1/4 year-long token grind? We all enjoy events, Pool Party was always fun, Odyssey was fantastic. But everything needs to be in moderation. I can't speak for anyone else, but I've enjoyed 0 events this year, because they and their content are forced down our throats. Please Riot don't ruin the fun of skin lines by making events an obligation rather than a bonus.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel