I just fucking cant anymore

One week i get literally 5 fucking pentas climb from 0lp b5 to 60lp b4 at 10lp a fucking win and losing plenty of games inbetween because of tards bringing me down. And then the next its just 10 straight fucking losses where its full of unwinnable teams? I mean fucking hell the last team i had i was 1/2 against the enemy zed and said "hey shyvana could i get a gank zeds got a bit of a lead on me here and id appreciate getting the lane stable again" the response? well i died 5 times literally under my tower because zed got so fed off farm that he zoned me hard enough that i was lucky to get 1 cs from a wave and hed 2 shot me if i got ballsy enough to try to take cs, so it was just a waiting game for his flash or ult to come up. Never got ganked once. And then i was blamed for feeding. You made a mistake riot, when you made league about teamwork, because people are fucking selfish and wont work as a team, i can see it working in ranked 5's where its 5 people who know each other and have team dynamic, but solo queue seriously start balancing the game around individual skill or atleast find a way to measure individual skill into the mmr system, i cant tell you the number of times i have literally spoon fed a win to a team that didnt deserve it, then turned around to take all my hard earned lp and mmr away because i became the officially sanctioned driver of the short bus, next stop retardville. Like fuck man the ranked system is not fun, it feels like its 1 step forward 2 steps back, ill win ten games in a row by hard carrying feel great about myself, wake up the next day and lose 15, and if you try to tell me i magically got worse then seriously, fuck right off.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel