To My Dear Friend: A certain Yasuo

To that Yasuo {{champion:157}} main in my b5 level norms game, First of all, I would like to thank you for making my game so entertaining and for responding to me at the most convenient time possible in-game. First of all, I would like to start off by letting you know that all players in-game were not flaming you playing badly (you were playing perfectly fine), but were doing so for your ignorance in thinking that anyone would care about the fact that you had spent three days at a party doing god knows what illegal things that may be bad for your health. Whilst it is none of our business what you decide to do on a lonely Saturday night, it is still our duty as fellow league players to inform you when you're being an absolute dropkick. Secondly, Unfortunately I'm gonna have to turn down your request to fight this week. However, I am available to for those who wish to catch these hands next week. If you wish to, feel free to organise it through my secretary as I am a very busy man. I will be the guy in the pink supreme flat cap, thrasher long sleeve tee and gucci leather belt. If your out there I look forward to hearing more from you in the future my friend, Sincerely, That Twitch (Once again sarcasm cannot be conveyed through text)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel