14 day ban for 2 lines of text, im actually laughing right now.

Nothing in the chat log is edited, yes it was a one game chat log (this was an INSTANT feedback, like i got suspended while in the champ select for the game after this one) The only things i said that were reportable were Mr TeaTime: im afk till you fucks stop farming the jungle and grow a brain and Mr TeaTime: this wukongs actually retarded Now dont give me the whole "reee you have to go through the chat ban tiers first" i went through both tiers of chat ban in in just the last week, i know full well that my next punishment was a 14 ban, what i didnt expect was it to get triggered by something so simple. That and you can see in the chat log that im pretty civilly if not bluntly talking to someone who is and i quote "using derogative terms to talk to me" and we both know he isnt banned. Ill let you in on a secret riot, the reason you will literally never get rid of toxicity in your game with a chat based report system. is right here, staring you right in the face. Mr TeaTime: im not gonna sugar coat shit to protect the feelings of someone i wont ever see again Mr TeaTime: like you need to get that through your head dude Mr TeaTime: the reason i have no remorse Mr TeaTime: is because i literally dont care about you Mr TeaTime: i dont know you Mr TeaTime: i have no reason to care Mr TeaTime: Its actually naive to think everyone you meet will treat you like youev been friends for years You can keep lowering the bar on what will flip the switch on the instant feedback bot, but it will literally never change human nature. You want to ACTUALLY stop toxicity? remove the anonymity, take the korea approach, Tie peoples accounts to their ID, then ban based on ID not on account. We both know you wont because you make more money letting toxic people make new accounts. The bad thing for you is when i make a new account no money goes to you, Pumping out those S's gets me everything i want pretty fast. Its also why i dont care if people report me, because lets say you do perm this account, i just spin up a new one, and get all my shit back by stomping on noobs, and make their games worse because they have to deal with me in their games. And im so low in elo that people are pissing me off enough that im getting reported for it, then starting a new account also cuts weeks out of my ranked grind. Theres literally no consequence here, The only punishment you have is to take away something that has no value to me, and is based on the circumstances actually benefiting me to get rid of. But hey dont listen to the person who "is toxic" about why they are toxic, and just keep taking stabs in the dark about what youre doing wrong, im sure youl figure it out eventually once weve killed your game by pissing off your community. But ill give you a hint, shitty matchmaking that puts HUGE gaps in team skill = toxicity A report system that doesnt actually punish people who deserve it and only goes off whats said in chat and is in turn very easy to manipulate (see my "ive been doing this for years comment, i obviously slipped up with two lines, but if i hadnt said those two i wouldn't been punished at all, and ultimately i DID make those 4 players have a shitty game, which was my intention, i was being legitimately toxic, but in a way that chat logs can never show, and it wasnt gameplay either, it was very carefully done so its not re-portable, chat bots don't fucking work) = toxicity Relying on people to be nice to complete strangers = toxicity The matchmaking fix alone would cut out like 90% of toxicity. Because think of your typical example of someone being toxic, how many of those cases are because someone made a mistake thats legitimately not normal in your elo and the toxic player has said something along the lines of "Youre trash go back to iron" thats the majority of toxicity in this game, and guess what, its caused purely by shitty matchmaking, because its triggered by an action, which is caused by a player of lower calibre being in the same team as the toxic player. If matchmaking had more of a focus on getting even team skill spreads instead of going "oh we put this much higher mmr player on this team so we will give them a much lower mmr player to average it out" because we all know thats how you do it, we all know you work off team average mmr, instead of trying to match on the individual level, and it doesnt fucking work. Like heres an example if i just throw a 2000 mmr player into a 1000 mmr game doesnt happen but lets do it to show the point. By going with team mmr average you are in turn REQUIRED to give him a player of literally 0 mmr to reach the average you are looking for assuming the enemy teams average mmr is 1000, this sounds like it would work, but heres why it wont. Team A with the 2000 mmr player has 1 player whos better than 5 of the enemy team players. awesome. Team B has 5 players that are better than a player on team A. And since this game has strayed so far from "just get fed and solo carry" due to the intense team focus, id actually rather be on team B in that scenario. Id rather have to face the insane 1000mmr above me player, than BE that player. Because if i have to face that player, but i know everyone on my team is JUST as good as i am, you know how ill respond? ill play safe, and not get him fed. YOu know how the 0 mmr player will respond to an ENTIRE TEAM being better than him? hes going to steamrolled and gangbanged till we beat the much better player through sheer gold advantage. Your matchmaking system Punishes you for being good but not too good, And i didnt even get to the part where those 5 players who are worse than you will get mad mmr gains for having you on the enemy team, while if you win you get shit fucking all mmr gains since youre "twice as good as the enemy team" which in turn trains you to not care if your teams doing good since if you win it doesnt really matter, and to blow your shit if your teams shit since you lose ALOT if you lose. But hey again as i said, dont listen to the actually toxic person who knows whats going through their head and KNOWs why they do what they do, just keep taking stabs in the dark and see if you can figure out the problem by yourself, dw, i dont believe in you, i know youl never figure it out. Now if youl excuse me, im going to keep playing, because its super naive to think this is my only account. Game 1 In-Game Mr TeaTime: how the fuck do they send their entire team mid faster than it takes you guys to go mid Mr TeaTime: im afk till you fucks stop farming the jungle and grow a brain Mr TeaTime: report me i dont give a shit Mr TeaTime: all i care about is the win Mr TeaTime: this wukongs actually retarded Mr TeaTime: 100% if i went afk right now youd lose simple because itd be a 3v5 Mr TeaTime: kill whoring isnt a viable strat Mr TeaTime: Nah actually threatening afk works wonders Mr TeaTime: worst case scenario you get a bit cranky and report me Mr TeaTime: which i dont give a shit about Mr TeaTime: and best case scenario Mr TeaTime: you do what youre told Mr TeaTime: which makes us win Mr TeaTime: so its actually win win for me to threaten you Mr TeaTime: sorry fam Mr TeaTime: yeah? Mr TeaTime: and? Mr TeaTime: As ive already stated Mr TeaTime: you reporting me and thinking im toxic Mr TeaTime: is not a reason to not be toxic to you Mr TeaTime: because i dont give a shit Mr TeaTime: youre only way out Mr TeaTime: is to just not give me a reason to be toxic Mr TeaTime: yeah of course i have no remorse Mr TeaTime: because ill call a retard a retard Mr TeaTime: im not gonna sugar coat shit to protect the feelings of someone i wont ever see again Mr TeaTime: like you need to get that through your head dude Mr TeaTime: the reason i have no remorse Mr TeaTime: is because i literally dont care about you Mr TeaTime: i dont know you Mr TeaTime: i have no reason to care Mr TeaTime: Its actually naive to think everyone you meet will treat you like youev been friends for years Mr TeaTime: THATS retarded Mr TeaTime: i wont get banned Mr TeaTime: ive been doing this Mr TeaTime: for years Mr TeaTime: Im not using racial slurs, im not using derogatory terms, im not telling you to commit certain acts Mr TeaTime: riot Mr TeaTime: doesnt Mr TeaTime: care Mr TeaTime: why would someone who doesnt care that you exist Mr TeaTime: want to facebook you? Mr TeaTime: are you stupid? Mr TeaTime: you know if you just did what youre told instead of arguing back i wouldnt be busy typing Mr TeaTime: Like you guys do realise Mr TeaTime: all of this Mr TeaTime: literally all of this Mr TeaTime: is because i told you to do something Mr TeaTime: and you talked back Mr TeaTime: weve just been reactively typing back the entire time Mr TeaTime: issue is theres nothing tangible i can do to stop this Mr TeaTime: there is something tangible you can do however Mr TeaTime: oh no see its not that i want this to stop Mr TeaTime: what part i dont care dont you get Mr TeaTime: all i care about Mr TeaTime: is that you end up doing what youre told Mr TeaTime: and? Mr TeaTime: heres a hint buddy Mr TeaTime: just because you dont like it Mr TeaTime: doesnt mean ill stop Mr TeaTime: because by extension of not caring that you exist Mr TeaTime: i also dont care about your feelings Mr TeaTime: so you not liking something is not a reason for me to stop Mr TeaTime: lol insult me all you want dude doesnt change shit Mr TeaTime: infact just gives me a reason to report YOU Mr TeaTime: and considering how much weight you think reports hold Mr TeaTime: that should scare you shitless Mr TeaTime: like lemme give you a wake up call Mr TeaTime: You are actually using derogative terms to speak to me, thats an actual reportable offence Mr TeaTime: im just talking alot Mr TeaTime: thats not reportable Mr TeaTime: so lets do a logic excercise Mr TeaTime: im doing something not on the list Mr TeaTime: you think you can still report me Mr TeaTime: that must mean in your mind reports are very easy to go through Mr TeaTime: so youre doing something that is on the list Mr TeaTime: which makes reporting you about a hundreds times more effective Mr TeaTime: if im reportable Mr TeaTime: what makes you not repotable Mr TeaTime: why dont YOU care Mr TeaTime: Oh right Mr TeaTime: because reports Mr TeaTime: dont do shit Mr TeaTime: exactly thats my point Mr TeaTime: you on the otherhand Mr TeaTime: you actually HAVE a chance of getting an infraction Mr TeaTime: because unlike me Mr TeaTime: youve actually done something reportable Mr TeaTime: again just more fuel for the report Mr TeaTime: ill literally tell you how riots report system works Mr TeaTime: you insult someone, potentially hurt their feelings Mr TeaTime: tahts a ban Mr TeaTime: you do literally anything else Mr TeaTime: scott free Mr TeaTime: no actually you dont Mr TeaTime: because ill repeat myself Mr TeaTime: ive been doing it for years Mr TeaTime: im not banned Mr TeaTime: im walking proof Mr TeaTime: your report Mr TeaTime: is useless Mr TeaTime: yeah Mr TeaTime: my report will get you banned though Mr TeaTime: <3 Mr TeaTime: but hey Mr TeaTime: if you be a good boy and do what youre told Mr TeaTime: maybe i wont Mr TeaTime: more fuel fam Mr TeaTime: insulting me is just a really stupid thing to do Mr TeaTime: because 1, its reportable Mr TeaTime: 2, it just gives me more reason to report you Mr TeaTime: out of spite Mr TeaTime: i wont get banned weve been over this Mr TeaTime: the only thing you can do at this point, is sit down, shut up, and do what youre told Mr TeaTime: otherwise you get banned, and i just go about my day with nothing changed Mr TeaTime: because i dont care Mr TeaTime: for what though lol Post-Game Mr TeaTime: Report me go ahead Mr TeaTime: 1. it wont work because i didnt do anything Mr TeaTime: 2. it just lowers your report score Mr TeaTime: which makes it even harder to report me in the future Mr TeaTime: and 3 im just gonna report you because unlike me, you actually did shit Mr TeaTime: mate talking alot isnt toxic in riots eyes Mr TeaTime: unless i actually legitemately insulted you Mr TeaTime: which i did not Mr TeaTime: the report will do nothing Mr TeaTime: did i lose us the game by talking alot? Mr TeaTime: yes Mr TeaTime: but thats not reportable Mr TeaTime: and i actually played pretty well, so the gameplay if wont trigger
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel