this is what gets you perma banned in 2017.

this is considered extremely inflammatory and offensive, would rather not play with the snowflakes that play this game. Game 1 Bright Dusty: ? Bright Dusty: honor for wukong for keeoping it real Bright Dusty: lol thkans for the heal cait Bright Dusty: lo Bright Dusty: you legit used flash to kill me on 50 hp? Bright Dusty: again cait you werent going to heal me thats why i roam Bright Dusty: cant count on you dont want to Bright Dusty: you legit will let me die just so you have heal up Bright Dusty: caiut get bot\ Bright Dusty: ok Bright Dusty: ccait use trinekt pls Bright Dusty: pls dont abuse me i or anyone else doesnt liek that languaghe Bright Dusty: stop it pls Bright Dusty: we got this guy we scaling good and tryn will be plsit push god Bright Dusty: cazit use trinetks pls you have 2 Bright Dusty: its for free anbd it has a colldown ytou wil lget more Bright Dusty: cait you still have heal why nmot use it on me? Bright Dusty: so anyone else then yourself is a waste? Bright Dusty: you still have 2 trientks you legit wont use any wont heal anyone else Bright Dusty: you are trolling me anbd everyoen else Bright Dusty: gets ganked by wukong stil lhas 2 thats right 32 trinetrks wont use any Bright Dusty: still has heal and flash wont use Bright Dusty: you are trolling Bright Dusty: warding is pressing one button one single buttopn Bright Dusty: like its a bnutton press to put a trinekt down and going on 10 mins now ytou legoit cant do it Bright Dusty: ok Bright Dusty: swainb you liek that heal woudl;ve saved you but cait still ahs it? Bright Dusty: this aint no team cait is being selfish to risky to play a team game Bright Dusty: im so tilted sorry guys Bright Dusty: cait whyh not use heal on anyone but yourself Bright Dusty: it has a cooldown and you get ot use it agian later? Bright Dusty: swain you dont rewally care? Bright Dusty: yep Bright Dusty: cait to selfish wont ward doesnt heal anyuone Bright Dusty: cait why waste it on yourself there? Bright Dusty: caiut Bright Dusty: cait why wont you ward aort use heal opn any one and you cant even asnwer it Bright Dusty: drag? Bright Dusty: cait bot farming cant stop them Bright Dusty: cait bot Bright Dusty: grteedy as Bright Dusty: cait why not heal me ? Bright Dusty: cait? Bright Dusty: stop absuign me pls Bright Dusty: nmcie work tryn Bright Dusty: cait you are just greifing you know it i know it Bright Dusty: asking why you wont heal and thinkgin you are doing it to trol lme Bright Dusty: pls stop abusing me Bright Dusty: pls stop bauing me Bright Dusty: mute report me doitn abuse me pls ive never abused anyone at all Bright Dusty: the reason i am surredning is becasue you guys are abusign and i no longer want to play Bright Dusty: stop greifing me pls Bright Dusty: toxic people lose more games Game 2 Bright Dusty: what is that skin urgot? Bright Dusty: whjy? Bright Dusty: eve Bright Dusty: it weill push to us anyway Bright Dusty: kk Bright Dusty: same baby Bright Dusty: i havnt played in a coupolke of weeks Bright Dusty: did they nerf cho pls tell me they did? Bright Dusty: thank god Bright Dusty: if i cage caity when you knock her she gets stunned on my cage wall? Bright Dusty: loll you had that Bright Dusty: raka had like 100 hp and you wont even flash lol Bright Dusty: lol hiem flash/ Bright Dusty: you guys laggign ? Bright Dusty: urgot why not get mid towerr you in mid? Bright Dusty: ncie work vaytne we can go hard still got ulit Bright Dusty: cait biuld is not good i think Bright Dusty: drag? Bright Dusty: weorst flash lol Bright Dusty: why not get rift? Bright Dusty: legit Bright Dusty: ghet it Bright Dusty: lewgit we had free rift again you guys chase liek way toi hard Bright Dusty: uits not about winning its about playing as a team and no one is responding to anythign i say Bright Dusty: tyhat raka stoping you guys form toweerr Bright Dusty: warded Bright Dusty: ok im getting trolled Bright Dusty: i was leaving heim stood there in bush on a ward Bright Dusty: i typed it pinged it Bright Dusty: he might be troll Bright Dusty: he is toxic im muting and reporting Bright Dusty: ? Bright Dusty: not about winnign its abpout playing as a team Bright Dusty: you guys canm play how ever yuou want iver never asked you to play differently Bright Dusty: if heim wants to abuse me gho ahewad if people dont wantr to get objective like rift go ahead Bright Dusty: if lee wants to make it worst then go ahead Bright Dusty: legit Bright Dusty: legit Bright Dusty: we got drga there was nothiung to fight ovver Bright Dusty: mid wasd dead and i was top allready Bright Dusty: i ping back and you guys gfo into fight Bright Dusty: you do what you want not my choice Bright Dusty: i ping back and you guys go in to fight i did what i could pls dotn grief me Bright Dusty: urgot use wards pls Bright Dusty: trinetis Bright Dusty: urgoit why not use a trinekt Bright Dusty: you have had 2 up for 10 mins? Bright Dusty: pls dont abuse me Bright Dusty: lee muted Bright Dusty: i dont int and i ddint take kills just secured them Bright Dusty: pls dont grief and abuse me Bright Dusty: its not about winning Bright Dusty: urgot you want to win liek this? Bright Dusty: its about plaing nice and as a team Bright Dusty: yopu still have 21 trientks use them psl Bright Dusty: enbd pls Bright Dusty: tank ity?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel