Account perma banned why?

Ok here is the log of the game that got me perma banned. Take into account that I was dealing with a very toxic player. I thought I was quite controlled. And don't think I deserved a perma ban. See if you can pick out exactly what I said that deserved my account to be perma banned. Game 1 Honey Bunny: tell me vayne, do you ever pick a champ that takes skill? Honey Bunny: lol vayne, you aren't akali this game Honey Bunny: my guess is you are going to feed Honey Bunny: dude, you are around our elo, you are bronze as well Honey Bunny: ok ill look you up right now, see what your ranking is Honey Bunny: no, not some other account Honey Bunny: the account you are on at the moment Honey Bunny: lol vayne, you are unranked Honey Bunny: even worse than bronze Honey Bunny: oh, this is my second account Honey Bunny: I'm challanger on my main account Honey Bunny: lol I wonder why your main account is banned, maybe because you suck Honey Bunny: umm no, I'm guesssing its because you got reported for feeding Honey Bunny: lol how have I been afk? Honey Bunny: yeah their jg is camping top Honey Bunny: our jg is useless Honey Bunny: lol you cant carry this can you Honey Bunny: dude, their jg is camping top Honey Bunny: our jg is useless Honey Bunny: lol im not going afk Honey Bunny: i want to play Honey Bunny: 46 Honey Bunny: lol im not going afk Honey Bunny: im not inting Honey Bunny: im vsing 2 top Honey Bunny: umm their jg is camping top Honey Bunny: maybe watch the game Honey Bunny: lol you arent even ranked Honey Bunny: you are lower than bronze Honey Bunny: maybe if I had our jg up top Honey Bunny: it might be different Honey Bunny: cool, I'm reporting you for the use of the C word Honey Bunny: so I get camped up top by your JG, and vayne gets her panties in a twist Honey Bunny: lol how was I toxic? Honey Bunny: Vayne has been using the C word Honey Bunny: please report for toxic Honey Bunny: EZ just admitted he is camping Honey Bunny: our jg has not been top once Honey Bunny: woot, ty, my first kill Honey Bunny: please report this vayne tho, very toxic, use of the C word Honey Bunny: lol vayne, you gonna get another account banned Honey Bunny: LOLOL Honey Bunny: yeah I got it in a box Honey Bunny: I missed the halloween sale Honey Bunny: sorry Honey Bunny: please report vayne toxic Honey Bunny: use of the C word gets a ban Honey Bunny: oh wow Honey Bunny: ouch Honey Bunny: report vayne, verbal abuse, use of the C word Honey Bunny: gg I'm sure many people have seen a lot worse than that. Do you really think this deserved a perma ban?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel