Can I get confirmation by a real person on this permaban?

Game 1 Shes my Princess: i rate it ay Shes my Princess: let's fuck Shes my Princess: oh Shes my Princess: kys Shes my Princess: jebaited Shes my Princess: really? Shes my Princess: kys Shes my Princess: CHEESE ABORTED Shes my Princess: MANNN rengar top is so gay Shes my Princess: especially for such a shitty laner like gp Shes my Princess: bl Shes my Princess: blbl Shes my Princess: i saw Shes my Princess: so close Shes my Princess: yeah saw that coming Shes my Princess: so much cheese holy shit Shes my Princess: yep Shes my Princess: cheese Shes my Princess: hes had it all game Shes my Princess: it did.. Shes my Princess: i did? Shes my Princess: i barrelled you for the kill Shes my Princess: we gotta group up as 5 Shes my Princess: asap Shes my Princess: focus rengar Shes my Princess: dont go alone Shes my Princess: stay together Shes my Princess: as 5 Shes my Princess: lesko Shes my Princess: need 5 Shes my Princess: varus can you go guinsoos for your w passive for mundo? Shes my Princess: everyone stay together Shes my Princess: right now Shes my Princess: lesko Shes my Princess: whats the call Shes my Princess: which one Shes my Princess: 5 top Shes my Princess: lesko kayn Shes my Princess: um Shes my Princess: yes Shes my Princess: lux Shes my Princess: lesko Shes my Princess: lux whyd you back :( Shes my Princess: bad call friendo Shes my Princess: and? Shes my Princess: we get an inhib tower Shes my Princess: if varus stayed we'd have the inhib Shes my Princess: and they'd have gotten what, the inhib tower before we backed Shes my Princess: as 5 Shes my Princess: fuck off Shes my Princess: yep Shes my Princess: prob 45s cd Shes my Princess: tho Shes my Princess: push Shes my Princess: as 5 Shes my Princess: actually push Shes my Princess: as 5 Shes my Princess: together we're strong <3 Shes my Princess: teamwork Shes my Princess: op Shes my Princess: sb The only thing that really stands out to me is the first passage, Shes my Princess: i rate it ay Shes my Princess: let's fuck Shes my Princess: oh Shes my Princess: kys Shes my Princess: jebaited Shes my Princess: really? Shes my Princess: kys Which was a humorous conversation between myself and the opposing botlane in the first 90 seconds of the game, which is taken out of context here. Their support typed the lyrics to legends never die, the new song starting games, and it went from there. Their Janna: Legends never dieeeeee Shes my Princess: i rate it ay Janna: I rate you Shes my Princess: Let's fuck Janna: 0/10 Janna: HAHAHAHAAHAHAA ily <3 Shes my Princess: oh Shes my Princess: kys (obviously joking, actual banter with someone that can speak English and talks for once - that's not a joke either) Shes my Princess: jebaited Tristana: Be careful, you can get permed by saying that, it happened to one of our friends (unjustly, if i remember - was a few days ago) Janna: (Something to the same effect) Shes my Princess: really? Shes my Princess: kys (obviously joking/banter, again) Later on, saying "fuck off", was when my lane opponent Rengar jumped on my frail ass and instagibbed me. Simply said to myself in local chat. I've been trying to curb my toxicity of late, but feel like this has simply been detected by a bot out of context, and it was pretty obviously said in a joking manner with some friendly dudes. The rest of the game depicts a positive attitude, communicating to win the game and that's generally what I've been doing. Is this the unfortunate end of the road? And yes, I know it was my last chance. I take responsibility for this slip-up, I really do. But is this considered strike-worthy? Cheers, potentially for the last time, Me.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel