"Perma-ban worthy?"

Aquariuus: jinx already flaming me rip Aquariuus: it was b4 game as well Aquariuus: i mean Aquariuus: is it really that bad Aquariuus: like Aquariuus: just goes to show people's attitude Aquariuus: hur dur Aquariuus: rip Aquariuus: suck my dick jinx Aquariuus: i mean Aquariuus: feel free to gank Aquariuus: veig get dark seal Aquariuus: and then mejais Aquariuus: the fact you need to ask speeks numbers Aquariuus: gj jinx Aquariuus: good Aquariuus: i mean Aquariuus: if y'all actually want the situation to get better, stop Aquariuus: when did i say she was fiora ? Aquariuus: for what ? Aquariuus: instalock is now a reportable offence apparently Aquariuus: nw Aquariuus: youre talking to me like a give fuck Aquariuus: well guess what Aquariuus: i dont Aquariuus: gues what Aquariuus: ive done nothing agaisnt the rules Aquariuus: 'pretended' Aquariuus: as if he would know Aquariuus: and even so, picking evelynn mid isn't against the rules lmao ? XD Aquariuus: negative attitude ? Aquariuus: feeding? Aquariuus: griefing ? Aquariuus: oh Aquariuus: im feeding intentionaly ? Aquariuus: but yeah, apparently im inting Aquariuus: if im inting i have no idea wtf fiora and thresh are doing Aquariuus: and > Aquariuus: ? Aquariuus: thresh is pulling off some LCK level shit Aquariuus: i'll get reported Aquariuus: that's it Aquariuus: nothing more Aquariuus: when and where Aquariuus: well my enitre team has been bashing me since lobby so idk maybe they deserve the report Aquariuus: lel Aquariuus: they still blaming me My entire chat log, as ashamed as I am. This is my second and final ban on this, my first, league account. My entire team was flaming me for picking Evelynn mid, which they were rightfully mad over. I was not paying attention in lobby and didn't realise I was mid before I locked in. They then proceeded to harass me for the entire game - every death - every mistake. My ENTIRE team. There are a few messages that, without context, would look very inappropriate: Aquariuus: veig get dark seal Aquariuus: and then mejais & Aquariuus: and even so, picking evelynn mid isn't against the rules lmao ? XD The first couple of messages I have used were in light of the obvious difficulty I was having against Veigar. I was not inting whatsoever, simply prompting an opponent to advance themselves. The third message looks like I was saying I chose Eve on purpose, but truthfully, context really matters. An ally was complaining about me picking Evelynn despite me clearly making a mistake, which I replied to with "Even so"- (me, explaining that EVEN IF I had picked Evelynn on purpose,) -"picking evelynn mid isn't against the rules lmao ? XD" Also, I am not complaining or appealing in any way, I am simply asking for opinions. Still hurts tho {{item:3070}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel