Linc, The Riftwalk Experiment

#Linc# ##The riftwalk experiment## #Lore# One fateful day I was just a fox wondering the forests of Noxus, but I was no ordinary fox I was an extremely intelligent fox. A boy from hextech named Steffen saw that in me when he stumbled upon me in the forest. He took me to his house full of technology and other new inventions and we became best of friends, but one day whilst we were testing a new machine that we had invented there I was just leaning one paw in when there was a tremendous cracking sound of an earthquake and I fell straight in. Immediately after there was another crack and the portal closed. For what felt like eternity, but what was at least twenty years, I was just floating in a vast empty space, but then I saw him: Kassadin. He might have left me there but he didn't, he saved me and in a second I was flying out of the void and back into Noxus. But I was no longer a fox, I was a vicious being of void energy with a heart that was now just like a rock. I hate all hextech and will be forever grateful to all of the void beings. I joined the league to calm myself from all the anger he brought to me. I could spend my life in the league because of what he's done to me -Linc #Abilities# ##Passive On the trail## Every two minutes Linc can select one of the enemy champions to catch the scent of and can then see a scent if it is visible to his team for up to 10 seconds behind the champion ##Q Slash## Range 150/165/180/195/210 Passive: basic attacks get a bonus 10/20/30/40/50 (based on ability level) Active: Linc slashes in a cone in front of himself dealing 70/90/110/130/150 +(35% of attack damage) in physical damage 7/6/5/4/3 second cooldown ##W: Feast## costs 10 rage points Passive: using an ability grants 1 rage point after 10 seconds of using an ability rage points transfer into health (20 per rage point) Active: at 10 rage points you can activate feast to get 200/250/300/350/400 health and 25% bonus movement speed (5 sec) back at the cost of all the rage points 10 sec CD ##E: Warp## Range 500/550/600/650/700 Linc warps himself into void energy and dashes to the target location avoiding all damage and traps until he recreates himself flinging objects around him knocking all nearby enemies away dealing 90/120/150/180/210 +(20% of attack damage) in magic or physical damage healing for all the damage done. R: Frenzy/Fatigue Range 250 Linc bites the target enemy partially blinding them and marks allies as enemies and allows them to target and hit with basic attacks and abilities for 10/20/30 seconds (kills are counted as executes unless someone has hurt the kill so no shutdowns) 90/80/70 second cooldown #Quotes# Jokes: "Wow is this how fun killing people is?", "C'mon give me something to kill!" Taunts:" You can't even touch me!", "Talk to the butt!" if facing Renekton: "You're so weak stuck in the sand for a few years? Try floating in the void for a few decades!", if facing hextech: "You think your so cool all brains and no brawn, I'm all hack and slash!" #Friends# all void beings. #Enemies# all hextech ##Possible skins## Astronaut, Deep sea, Abandoned miner. #Visuals# Linc has small tentacle like things for hair and is extra big and has been enlarged by the power of the void, Slash is like 6 purple cuts in front of him simultaneously, Warp looks like a purple mist flying through the air then exploding sending rock flying. His ultimate blocks out the colour and minimap but leaves some of the outlines still visible but not very clear. #Linc's Character# Linc is a fighter/jungle/assassin that relies only on tons of attack damage and a small amount of health. #Builds# ##Starter items## Doran's sword combo or maybe the corrupt potion ##Early items## The black cleaver build, boots-boots of swiftness ##Ultimate items## The Black Cleaver, Ravenous Hydra, Youmms Ghostblade, Guinsoo's Rageblade, Bloodthirster, Blade of the Ruined King ##Situational items## Guardian Angel, Mortal Reminder/Lord Dominick's Regards, Trinity force, Deaths Dance, Statikk Shiv ##Jungling item## Chilling/Channelling smite, Bloodrazer or Devourer
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel