Morgana’s current passive, Soul Siphon, heals herself for 20% of the damage dealt to champions, and large minions and monsters.
There have been several complaints about her passive not being impactful enough. I have some ideas in my head but I would like to hear yours, please.
Edit: I had to do my homework so here are my ideas:
Idea 1: More of a buff
- Increase the healing by 20%, adding up to 40%
- Affects small minions as well
Idea 2: Additonal effects at rank 5
- Dark Binding spreads to nearby targets, but instead of rooting they are slowed instead.
- Tormented Soil grounds the target(s), preventing them from using mobile abilities
- Black Shield explodes when it expires or is destroyed, briefing rooting nearby enemies in the area.
Edit: Idea 2 (due to being too oppressive)
- Now called Spirit Leech
- New effect: Whenever Morgana deals damage to an enemy champion, monsters, and/or minions, the nearest ally and herself get 25% damage boost, and a 20% life steal.
- The duration is infinite until one of them reaches the limit of their radius.
- To balance the passive, it will go on a 5 minute cooldown at the start of the match.
- Normal cooldown after walking out of the radius is 20 seconds.
- Procs even without allies around.
Idea 3 (again, idea 2 is too imbalanced)
- Now called Kindred Spirit
- Life steal increased from 20% to 25%
- New effect: If Kayle and Morgana are in the same team, they get "Kindred Spirit."
- Kindred Spirit is an unbreakable bond between two sisters, each gaining flat 5/10/15/20 Armour and Magic Resist and a 5%/7.5%/12.5%/15% health increase when near each other (at levels 1/6/11/16), or 5%/7.5%/12.5%15% bonus movement speed and damage boost when near each other (at levels 1/6/11/16).
- If neither Kayle nor Morgana is on the same team, one of them can apply Kindred Spirit onto a chosen ally permanently, but the benefits will be halved.