Show Us Your Replays Contest, Sponsored by Logitech
We've all heard it: "How good was that play?! I should be challenger!" Then there are times when, uh... things don't go so well. With Worlds quickly approaching, we want you to step into the spotlight and show us either your Pro or Not So Pro plays.
All you have to do is capture your EPIC League of Legends gameplay, upload it to YouTube, and submit it to us.
How Will Winners Be Selected?
Entries will be judged on three criteria:
- Originality - is this a surprising and/or uncommon play?
- For the "Pro Plays" category - quality of the play, "is that you Faker?!"
For the "Not So Pro Plays" category - humour, did it make me LOL?
- Did your entry follow the contest rules?
The contest submission period starts today and ends on 15th October 2017 at 11:59PM AEDT. Winners will be announced on the Boards on 24th October 2017.
How to Enter
Capture your in-game replay and then submit it using the submission form linked above! If you don't know how to capture your in-game footage, watch this introduction to Replays & Highlights:
Prizes - Sponsored by Logitech
Each category ("Pro Plays" & "Not So Pro Plays") will have 3 winners:
- 1st place: Logitech G903 lightspeed wireless gaming mouse + Powerplay wireless charging system
- 2nd place: Logitech G703 lightspeed wireless gaming mouse + Powerplay wireless charging system
- 3rd place: 2,000 Riot Points
In addition, each top 3 winner will have their video shoutcasted by OPL shoutcaster Jake "Spawn" Tiberi!
- Your entry must be made by you, submitted by you, and made for this contest: this is about YOU showcasing YOUR gameplay specifically for this contest.
- Your entry must clearly show your Summoner Name in the video footage (same as the one you are submitting in the entry form).
- Your entry must be at least 10 seconds long.
- Your entry must not be modified in any way with a video editor.
- Your entry must be from a matchmade game (not a custom game).
- You can only enter each category once (Pro Plays & Not So Pro Plays).
- Your entry can't include any logos, advertisements, product names, or product placements; we don't want Gragas, Esq. writing us any cease and desist letters!
- You must live in the Oceanic region (Australia, New Zealand, and surrounding islands) to enter.
If you have any questions, please comment below.