WILLING TO CARRY ANY GIRL TO DIAMOND VIA DUO

HI FRIENDS IM LONELY AND NEED A GIRL DUO. I CAN CARRY YOU IF YOU PLAY WITH ME ANY GIRL ANY ONE PLEASE GIRL PLZ my main is top 50+ in challenger can prove if u can prove via voice comms ur a super hot girl mmmmmmmm *pref asian thanks edit: since people are getting the wrong idea, i only want a girl duo. nothing more. but girls mmmmmmmmmm edit2: thanks for the kind words friends!!! still to find the lucky one :(( i think everyone thinks im not serious or just some creep ggwp edit3: [THANKS CHIEF GAYDERE FOR THE VISIBILITY](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3fkitj/the_stuff_that_is_posted_on_the_oce_forums/) MORE SUPPLEMENTARY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM for front page FINAL EDIT: Huge thanks to everyone! An anime-like harem is coming together well and I would like to thank you all. However as humorous as you may all find this, special f*** you to B***ley B***s from Oceanic LoL on Facebook for making this something that it wasn't; this was purely satirical as I was bored and thought it would be funny, there was no discrimination against woman or men in this post. Stop tryna be a big SJW whiteknight. THANK YOU ALL FRIENDS, LOVE YOU DEARLY. I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST EDIT: WELL LADIES AND GENTS. AFTER A HECTIC DAY FROM A COMPLETELY TROLL POST TO ME SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING SUPPORTS IT IS WITH MY PROUD PLEASURE THAT I NOW CONCLUDE GHFUSD'S GRILL SUPPORT DUO THREAD. I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR GIVING ME SO MANY PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH AND ONE PERSON THAT I HOPE WILL BE A GREAT FRIEND(ZONED) TO ME. AS WE RECEDE FROM THE FRONTPAGE OF REDDIT, IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE FLYING WITH YOU THIS EVENING. FROM ALL THE "heya melons" TO CHEESY PICK UP LINES, WE NOW CONCLUDE THE DAY. BLESS YOU ALL MY FRIENDS. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel