Looking For Duo Partners Gold+

Hi im Joey - Summoner Stats - League of Legends
Hi im Joey / Gold 2 22LP / 256W 249L Win Ratio 51% / Kai'Sa - 51W 58L Win Ratio 47%, Ezreal - 32W 35L Win Ratio 48%, Lucian - 36W 29L Win Ratio 55%, Jhin - 24W 21L Win Ratio 53%, Vayne - 19W 20L Win Ratio 49%
Hi everyo- Sigh.. I've made so many of these it's starting to hurt my dignity, literally no one loves me! :( Anyway, I'm *DESPERATELY* looking for a duo to try and get plat with me by the end of the season, i'm 100% sure i can do it with a little bit of help, but no one's really out there to help me, it seems. :/ I'm an ADC only player, i'm Gold 2 right now (hopefully not for long), and i'm happy to duo with anyone who plays any role. Also, please be at least Gold 4+, makes my life easier, and i'm sure it'll make yours easier as well, since if you're a lower rank we will be versing higher mmr players, on average i verse mid plats pretty much every game. so unless you were Plat+ last season, and haven't bothered to climb, then don't add me, sorry. Sorry for being extremely picky, but i need a fast way to plat, *FAST*. Add me if you want to duo! Regards, Joey.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel