Alpha Sydney is currently searching for a qualified and motivated Coach to help develop the players in the Sister team of our Challenger Series roster. With a coaching staff of 5 experienced managers,analysts and coach, there is a lot of room to grow and expand as a coach as well as working with the team. This position has potential to be paid at a later date.
As the coach you will have a number of responsibilities regarding weekly plans with the team:
- Work with Head Coach to determine a strategic and developmental direction for both individual players and team as a whole.
- Plan Multiple variations of team composition, taking into account possible bans/picks by opponent, lane matchups, and compositional synergies
- Supervise draft, and make adjustments as needed
- Make notes on players, Make notes on team
- Post Game:
Communicate key points from the game
Facilitate discussion around uncertain decisions or concepts
Adjust strategic plan or direction for next game
It would be desirable have the following:
- Previous coaching experience in any domain
- Ability to understand statistics
- Aged over 20
If you are interested in the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
Experience with coaching:
Why you want the position:
Good luck with your application.