The Knights e-Sports has been a team that has been established into the League Of Legends scene for an extremely long period of time. The first "The Knights" roster was a strong and the longest lasting roster, but failed due to conflicts between players and in-team, deep rooted problems that would best be fixed by disbandment. The second roster was an extremely dedicated and committed roster, coming 2nd Place in a tournament just a few weeks into development. However, staff conflicts and loss of dedication from the management staff forced a secondary disbandment from an otherwise strong and extremely capable roster. The Knights however are looking to give it a go into the 2016 OOL Split 2, and have decided to attempt to form a third roster for the upcoming split.
Who are The Knights?
The Knights e-Sports again is a team that has achieved an extremely large amount in the League Of Legends scene. It is ran by me, the manager, who has had experience coaching high ranked players and managing multiple teams aside from The Knights. Again, previously, other teams have had some complications in running, but we believe we can finally make a difference coming into this third team. This is a team to try to radically change the Oceanic League Of Legends scene, and to give back to the community that has assisted us so much into the first and second teams.
What has The Knights achieved in the League of Legends Scene?
1st in NZ LoL
1st in OCE Parlor Tournament
1st in Crescendo Gaming Tournament
2nd in Skyous Gaming Tournament
3th in CyberGamer Open Ladder
4th in Vertex Gaming NZ Tournament
What can The Knights do for you?
- Provide coaching and analyst staff at no cost to assist in improvement and coordination.
- Pay for all tournament entry costs.
- Provide a TS Server for communication purposes.
- Provide a strong playing and learning environment for rostered players.
- Set up scrimmages with high profile LoL teams to further the purpose of improvement.
Who are The Knights looking for?
The Knights are looking for the following roles (which will change as the roles are filled)
- Top Lane
- Mid Lane
- AD Carry
- Multi Role Substitute 1
- Multi Role Substitute 2
The Knights are also looking for the following criteria in its players:
- Age of above 15 years.
- Capable of attending all allotted training sessions and scrimmages (around 8 hours a week which will increase as the OOL Split Nears).
- Dedicated and committed players who do not argue and allow for mistakes to be made.
- Platinum+ Rank (learning and improving)
- Having Skype and TS for VOIP, updates and communication
That's all for now. If you are interested, please add "Support Leona" on League Of Legends and fill in the application form here: