DipperOCE (OCE)
: Wait who are you? not sarcastic i actually have never heard of you
That's because you live under a rock. I'd tell you to get with the times, but you seem awfully busy down there in OCE bronze 2.
: I miss you... {{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}......{{item:3153}}....................{{item:3153}}..{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}...{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}} {{item:3153}}...................{{item:3153}}.....{{item:3153}}....................{{item:3153}}...{{item:3153}}....................{{item:3153}} {{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}...............{{item:3153}}...................{{item:3153}}...{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}...........{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}} {{item:3153}}...................{{item:3153}}.....{{item:3153}}...................{{item:3153}}...{{item:3153}}.....................{{item:3153}} {{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}......{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}{{item:3153}}...{{item:3153}}.....................{{item:3153}} 69 {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} 420 {{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}......{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}......{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}} .........................{{champion:238}}.........{{champion:238}}.................................{{champion:238}}.............................{{champion:238}} ...................{{champion:238}}...............{{champion:238}}.................................{{champion:238}}.............................{{champion:238}} .............{{champion:238}}.....................{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}} {{champion:238}}..............{{champion:238}}.............................{{champion:238}} .........{{champion:238}}.........................{{champion:238}}.................................{{champion:238}}.............................{{champion:238}} ....{{champion:238}}..............................{{champion:238}}.................................{{champion:238}}.............................{{champion:238}} {{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}......{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}......{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}{{champion:238}}
Maybe one day I will descend from the heavens and walk amongst my people again, but until then I will live on through the immense skill of all assassin mains.
Je Bug (OCE)
: Cringe
The only cringe here is the fact that you're still in OCE Silver after almost 170 games ๐Ÿ˜‚ http://i.imgur.com/UueExAW.png[/img]
: Tips and Tricks to help you in lower ELOs (by a low elo player)
> [{quoted}](name=StealthVortex88,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=Iqez4Gl7,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-16T01:50:43.342+0000) > > I'm a low ELO player of League of Legends. >I may have decent game knowledge. Pick one.
: League of Legends Jokes
OCE, the most unskilled region in the world.
: How do I counter zed?
It's not that your friend is really good, you're just really bad.
Talon12 (OCE)
: Even if I was at least I'm not an Otaku like 80% of you.
> [{quoted}](name=Talon12,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=tfwtg939,comment-id=000100010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-15T01:35:19.799+0000) > > Even if I was at least I'm not an Otaku like 80% of you. Actually you are.
: The assassin / Tank meta is so boring for supports.
> [{quoted}](name=Yasei Doubutsu,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sJJE1E0a,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-15T08:46:37.058+0000) > > Or the assassin, like Kat-LB-Zed can use two moves, jump in, kill someone and be out like they weren't even there. The only way you can die to any those champs is by getting outplayed hard. As a matter of fact if you die to Zed in his current state you deserve to be permabanned for your lack of skill. > They can do that faster then I can hit the exhaust button, or press a button to shield and heal someone. That's because you suck, not because they burst fast.
Fitzky (OCE)
: Riot updated the assassins to specifically add "more time to react" as I said and they didn't accomplish that with Rengar at all. They changed his q so players couldn't just press it moments before leaping into a fight and have it trigger automatically on his leap, so what did they do? Create an ability that gives him extra range and can still be used mid-leap to auto trigger when he lands. They also gave his W the ability to remove cc which is the exact counter to assassins, and gave his ultimate a longer duration + a guaranteed crit. With his ult + E and his ferocity empowered Q dealing ridiculous 170+ damage per hit, he can still one-shot adcs, mages and other assassins. He can do this with only 2 items and 5 stacks on his bone tooth necklace which can easily be achieved by 20 minutes (as long as you fight every champion on the enemy team your likely to get a stack every time) Keep in mind I don't just rant about these stupid champs without playing them myself and testing everything I can. I can tell you now with every situation I've been in with Rengar, fed or not fed, I am still able to do an overloaded amount of damage in such a short amount of time. Given that champs like talon and kat were successful in their updates and provide lots of unique ways to play AS and AGAINST them I would of hoped Rengar would of been the same but his kit in merely just a more "upgraded version" then before. I will admit though the changes to his ferocity (losing ferocity out of combat) was taking the step in the right direction however they failed to keep it that way when they added in the extra ferocity upon leaping and changing the number of stacks to 4 which just compensated for the somewhat "nerf" they gave to his passive in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Fitzky,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=irByYZqw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-06T12:29:07.028+0000) > > Riot updated the assassins to specifically add "more time to react" And look how well that turned out. Now they're so useless to the point where intentionally feeding is less of a liability to your team than playing an assassin.
: I am back, after 7 months, for one last post.
You're doing us a favor by leaving if you think Rengar is anything but absolute trash right now.
Malygos (OCE)
: Because they have a structural difference in their brains compared to cis males and females. https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=Mp5lV6QE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-19T22:28:25.223+0000) > > Because they have a structural difference in their brains compared to cis males and females. > https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/ ''Guillamon isnโ€™t sure whether the four regions are at all associated with notions of gender''
: @Riot regarding a certain EUW poster
Not really sure why my post was deleted (aside from the obvious bias against me because I'm from EUW, the most skilled region in the world) since it didn't break any rules. I guess the moderators are a bunch of low elo scrubz with no game knowledge too.
Malygos (OCE)
: He's not even high elo
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=OIGAQUkf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-14T21:33:20.887+0000) > > He's not even high elo Except I am. Don't take out your frustration on me just because you're stuck in OCE silver.
: Someone can know a lot about the game, but just not have the skills to do anything with it. For example, I know that map awareness and vision is incredibly important. But in game, i forget to ward and look at the map. I know what to do, I just can't do it as well as others can. That makes me a bad player, but it doesn't mean i don't know about the game. Look at scholars for example, a professor of architecture can study architectural theory for 50 years in a university, and be a world-renowned source of information on the subject, but has never built an actual building in his life. _(i know because ive talked to these people)_ Are you saying that the professor doesn't know anything about architecture?
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Sesshomaru,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=uyL4KG5E,comment-id=00000000000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2016-12-14T01:30:28.125+0000) > > Someone can know a lot about the game, but just not have the skills to do anything with it. See here's the thing, you don't need skill to get out of low elo. All you need is somewhat decent game knowledge.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lajneen,realm=EUW,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=uyL4KG5E,comment-id=0000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2016-12-13T22:57:01.385+0000) > > Not really. > > Low elo rank = low elo knowledge and low elo mechanics. > > You literally can't be low elo with decent game knowledge unless you throw your games on purpose. unless we play ranked for a placement and leave it at that
You won't get placed in low elo if you have decent game knowledge.
: *cough* *cough*, comments on a person's knowledge of the game by their rank
Because your so called knowledge of the game is not good if you're low elo.
: Not really. A crippled man could potentially understand more about Ruby than a player from the All Blacks, but can he play it as well? No. The same with low and high elo, someone in low elo could understand the game a lot, but they might just lack the physical skill (reflexes and such) needed to climb through the ranks.
Not really. Low elo rank = low elo knowledge and low elo mechanics. You literally can't be low elo with decent game knowledge unless you throw your games on purpose.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lajneen,realm=EUW,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=uyL4KG5E,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2016-12-12T22:36:06.861+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/r9MVvGz.png[/img] Piss off, Lajneen. Rank does not reflect on someone's knowledge of the game
I'm afraid it does, my low elo friend.
: Go back to your shitty region. I bet you're only here to be toxic
First off, if I could go back to the EU or NA boards I would, but they banned me for no reason. Second, my region isn't shitty. As a matter of fact it's the most skilled region in the world. Third, you're the one who's t0xic here, not me.
: obvious troll is obvious
Keep telling yourself that, mate. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
: I understand that, its just disheartening, especially from support.
Support mains are parasites who leech off of their teammates hard work, their ranks have no value.
Talon12 (OCE)
: unlike zed yasuo doesn't have a reliable escape, and as you said zed is tankier. Zeds also better at killing targets as well, zed beats yasuo in everyway (unless its a good yasuo, even with a malph or some shit, pressing r into everything doesnt mean win.) Talon is a real lane bully versus melee champs without sustain or easily gained shields/hard cc though.
> [{quoted}](name=Talon12,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=uyL4KG5E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-12-12T07:02:18.954+0000) > Talon is a real lane bully versus melee champs without sustain or easily gained shields/hard cc though. http://i.imgur.com/r9MVvGz.png[/img]
Molo (OCE)
: Thanks Riot
''Man that Pentakill album is fire!'' - Trash can
: your point? Honestly, if you judge people by their rank, its wrong. Sure, I didn't do well in my placements against Gold ELOs but it doesn't mean my knowledge and understanding of the game isn't flawed
: Are you actually serious???
The real question is if you're actually serious. There has never been anything more useless in League than assassins right now. Every single one of them came out weaker after the rework and they were already trash to begin with. If you truly believe that mages are the ones that are disadvantaged right now then do the community a favor and uninstall.
Sneed (OCE)
: man FUCK this place sucks
Ofcourse it does, it's OCE (the most unskilled region in the world).
: Try playing Aurelion Sol into Yasuo/Zed every game, every day, since he came out.... It gets really old, really quick...
http://i.imgur.com/tgY1IBr.png[/img]
Talon12 (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lajneen,realm=EUW,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=AZlRoEAd,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-03T03:12:34.596+0000) > > Don't talk about champions that you aren't skilled enough to play. A) you're nothing but shit talk B) talon is out of date anyway, was expiring even when had the silence, the removal of it just fast-forward it a year
You're not skilled enough to play Talon, kindly stop talking about him.
Talon12 (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gordons Coming,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=AZlRoEAd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-02T00:17:35.924+0000) > > Talon isnt worth getting now RIP have till next week to play Talon :^( wish you could play old reworked champs pre e nerf talon was when he was a great man. Might as well be throwing fish and slapping them with ham now. The rework is a welcome change
Don't talk about champions that you aren't skilled enough to play.
Wolves (OCE)
: Back to making videos, Very helpful to climbing
OCE support main telling people how to climb. http://i.imgur.com/u0YIknk.jpg?1[/img]
ThatsBS (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lajneen,realm=EUW,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=gUEcvAkd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-18T00:23:08.396+0000) > > The OCE community was even worse back then. > > Atleast there are good people like me and The Sheriff here now. Who said that you are good?
> [{quoted}](name=ThatsBS,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=gUEcvAkd,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2016-05-04T09:54:49.878+0000) > > Who said that you are good? My fans.
: You do realise all Riot care about is selling overpriced skins, the rest is advertising, like you do comprehend that in your mind, you don't really think they give half a fk about esports... Do you?
> [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=YMJ6aEmJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-01T10:48:27.426+0000) > > you don't really think they give half a fk about esports... Do you? That's pretty much all they care about. OCE is the most unskilled and least important region in the world, that's not gonna change no matter how much they invest.
: Yet still somehow be better than all the boys who belittle you. Oh, you forgot Janna, she's one of my staples.
> [{quoted}](name=Ivy Valentine,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=2fAeARMz,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-16T14:18:02.189+0000) > > Yet still somehow be better than all the boys who belittle you. > > Oh, you forgot Janna, she's one of my staples. Support main claiming to be better than others. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIg9kVMWUAAkFVu.png
: League turned me into a monster
OCE is by far the most unskilled and least important region in League, I'm not really sure why you'd care about what other OCE players say to you.
Lajneen (EUW)
: Petition to unban me from NA and EU Boards 2
@Riot the people have spoken, it's time to unban me.
: fuck off lajshit you dumb %%%%. no one here fucking likes you or wants you. just make a goddamn smurf and post on NA and EU and fuck off from here already. you're an egotistical delusional fucktard who has shit taste in music and games.
> [{quoted}](name=A steezy Scizor,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=qR7qvO3M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-14T01:48:47.316+0000) > > fuck off lajshit you dumb %%%%. That's not how you spell Lajneen and I'm most certainly not a ''dumb %%%%''. > no one here fucking likes you or wants you. That's your opinion (which is unimportant by the way), the vast majority here is very fond of me. > just make a goddamn smurf and post on NA and EU and fuck off from here already. No, I don't feel like leveling a smurf, and even if I did they'd ban me instantly the moment that they suspect it's me. > you're an egotistical delusional fucktard who has shit taste in music and games. No, I'm not, as a matter of fact I regularly receive compliments for my personality and taste in music.
: > It's time for you guys to pay your dues to me after everything I've done to improve the OCE community. I am the only one who can save the other boards and we're out of time. You don't even state what you did to "**improve**" OCE. > I am the only one Save the boards, what? Drop the act.
> [{quoted}](name=JustTrash,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=qR7qvO3M,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-13T05:30:50.806+0000) > > You don't even state what you did to "**improve**" OCE. I assumed I didn't have to since it's a known fact. > Save the boards, what? I single handedly brought NA boards back from the dead when I first started posting there and now it needs to be done again even more so than before. > Drop the act. What act?
Rioter Comments
: Favourite Champions
I only play extremely skilled champions like: {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:105}}
: @riot your client is fucked this patch
It's not the client, it's your garbage w00den PC.
: ): need friends
I'd be your friend if you weren't OCE Unranked Support maining trash *<|:-)
: Forum Enhancer Kit: F.E.K. 4.0
http://s27980.storage.proboards.com/6147980/a/nQocJr06jKLd2FDxDm5C.gif
Essembie (OCE)
: Comments deleted -"don't be a jerk"
: > [{quoted}](name=Lajneen,realm=EUW,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=r9veEHMw,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-04T04:24:04.585+0000) > > That doesn't make any sense since I'm not a shitposter. yeah, and neither am I.
Yes you are.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lajneen,realm=EUW,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=r9veEHMw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-03T08:45:15.120+0000) > > So now the mods are targeting actual shitposters instead of being xenophobic towards me for no reason. > > Nice job mods, keep up the good work. you're still the number one target if they're targeting shitposters.
That doesn't make any sense since I'm not a shitposter.
: Content Removed
So now the mods are targeting actual shitposters instead of being xenophobic towards me for no reason. Nice job mods, keep up the good work.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lajneen,realm=EUW,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=gUEcvAkd,comment-id=0006000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-22T09:42:24.751+0000) > > Decaying does not affect your MMR. The reason you're stuck in OCE Silver is your lack of skill, not decay. God your such an insufferable **c**unt you should be put down like the subhuman **n**igger you are you useless sack of crap sometimes I wish you were a member of the OCE community then I could probably find where you live and smash your fucking head to a pulp with a baseball bat and bury you in a shallow grave
> [{quoted}](name=PwnWarrior,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=gUEcvAkd,comment-id=00060000000000000001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-03-22T10:24:24.436+0000) > > God your such an insufferable **c**unt you should be put down like the subhuman **n**igger you are you useless sack of crap sometimes I wish you were a member of the OCE community then I could probably find where you live and smash your fucking head to a pulp with a baseball bat and bury you in a shallow grave This post made me lol hard, thanks mate. I also wish I was part of the OCE community so I could get easy Challenger ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ PS: Don't use the n-word.
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lajneen,realm=EUW,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=gUEcvAkd,comment-id=0006000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-22T09:42:24.751+0000) > > Decaying does not affect your MMR. The reason you're stuck in OCE Silver is your lack of skill, not decay. you've been stuck in platinum two seasons in a row (or was S5 your 3rd?) and still play this game tho?????? like it's not even a contest, all you can do is fall back to "b-b-b-but ur server suxxxxx" to defend your weak ass also fun fact barely playing through 2 season resets does wonders to your mmr
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=gUEcvAkd,comment-id=00060000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-22T09:48:49.562+0000) > > you've been stuck in platinum two seasons in a row (or was S5 your 3rd?) and still play this game tho?????? My past 3 seasons: 1: Play the provisional games at the start of the season 2: Quit ranked and decay 3: Start playing again when the season is about to end (in S4 I didn't do this until after the season had ended cause I forgot about it) 4: Quit again once I'm back in mid/high Plat > like it's not even a contest, all you can do is fall back to "b-b-b-but ur server suxxxxx" to defend your weak ass It is a valid argument, OCE players are not as good as EUW players. > also fun fact barely playing through 2 season resets does wonders to your mmr Only if you lose most of your games.
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lajneen,realm=EUW,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=gUEcvAkd,comment-id=00060000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-22T09:03:35.572+0000) > > No, you quit because *you* became worse. You simply couldn't deal with falling from OCE D5 (literally S5 in EUW) to OCE Silver (a rank so low that it doesn't even exist in EUW). which explains why i decayed out of diamond instead of losing my way out http://i.imgur.com/ZXvXiwC.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=gUEcvAkd,comment-id=000600000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-03-22T09:25:42.642+0000) > > which explains why i decayed out of diamond instead of losing my way out > http://i.imgur.com/ZXvXiwC.jpg Decaying does not affect your MMR. The reason you're stuck in OCE Silver is your lack of skill, not decay.
Show more

Lajneen

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion