Volcanuz (OCE)
: Please top laners in bronze and silver, .listen to this!
> [{quoted}](name=Volcanuz,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=FthNy0nT,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-02T07:13:38.395+0000) > > I am putting this here as it has to do with the behavior of players in silver and below. > > Please just don't pick Nasus, people don't understand how it works as a top laner and expect him to join team fights early. Bronze and silver mentality is to just all out fight constantly and this dynamic he has need to either be explained to them or just avoided at all cost. Actually the safest way to LOSE as a Nasus in Bronze - Silver is to ignore your team and split-push all day ... the more you join the team and you overcome your fixation about "stacks", the more chances you have of winning ...
: As much as I hate Bronzies and Shitvers...
Oh, the usual weak mentality that is destroying children all over the world ... give ALL the kids a medal, even if they came last, so that they won't feel bad about themselves ... oh really .?. maybe we should start calling "bronze" the "last winners", or "the last Challengers" .?. :/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6wOt2iXdc4 Carlin got it right ... watch all of it and learn a little something, please ... :/
Ninox (OCE)
: > I read that a few years ago they had a system to level a new account to level 20 without any toxicity. Unfortunately this was a good while ago, and they no longer do this. Since there are more warnings and more chances to reform now, and since the old method didn't really do much good in most cases (as there was no real incentive to reform, just to keep your mouth shut for 20 levels then go right back to what you were doing), it is no longer an appropriate system to have. Unfortunately you have payed the price for your negative behaviour and will not be getting your account back. With that said, you are completely free to create a new account, just be aware that if you can't keep your negative behaviour in check, any new account you make will end the same way. Good luck to you whether you choose to make a new account or not.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=GRuvUpA6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-10-30T07:32:03.121+0000) > > Unfortunately this was a good while ago, and they no longer do this. Since there are more warnings and more chances to reform now, and since the old method didn't really do much good in most cases (as there was no real incentive to reform, just to keep your mouth shut for 20 levels then go right back to what you were doing), it is no longer an appropriate system to have. Unfortunately you have payed the price for your negative behaviour and will not be getting your account back. Actually abolishing that system was pretty much BS ... even if a few people were behaving better, then it was an improvement ... plus, they could have just tweaked it a bit to require POSITIVE behaviour instead of just "keeping your mouth shut" ... so, it was not really a system that was "not appropriate" ... more like Riot Lyte was not happy with the data and he just pulled the plug and went to to turn us into lab rats with a different system (which he did, back then) ...
: I'm pretty sure I've lost my edge in this game.
> [{quoted}](name=xDarkRavenx,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ATq68GiY,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-29T12:52:02.381+0000) > > I'm not doing well anymore and just been feeding almost every game for a while. I've taken a break but nothing's changed, if I take another break it'll stay the same. Is there anything I can do to get better? Because I can't and I don't know what to do. Switch to playing tanky supports ... observe the game, help your team and watch for things you can improve in the other roles you are playing ...
: > You assume that I am still trying to do that ... nope, now it is pure "fun mode" ... :D Which is why i keep calling you a slightly more thought out fattyhotdogs. Lots of words to type out but no actual point to find within all of it, just a really long message of "im right your wrong because im a higher elo" I recently just last night made friends with a fellow bronze player simply because his map awareness was insane and i called him out on it. Turns he is actually bronze, can you guess why his map awareness is so good? He was the coach and manager for team equalizer back in 2014, which can be confirmed by looking at their staff list for that year. I laned against him and he found it fun to lane against me due to my mechanical proficiency. personally im gonna trust an opl coaches opinion over your shitty little internet critic opinion. Good day mate. Just as i am more willing to trust ronies opinion on akali than any random ass higher elo player because hes proven to me that hes an acomplished akali main. I dont give a shit what elo you are because its not proof to me. if im stuck in bronze. And players that are basically just slightly better bronzies can make it to plat. Then elo means shit when it comes to skill. Which in turn means waving around the statement "i made it out of bronze" holds no grounds in a discussion about bronze. All that says is that you figured out a way to consistently win in bronze, it in no way shape or form states anything about your actual skill and in turn invalidates itself. like i mean fuck if i wanted to cheese my way out of bronze and not do it using pure skill i couldve done it months ago by playing singed. Since you know im the guy with 3rd 4th and fifth most ranked games of singed in oce in season 5, with around 70% winrate across all 3 accounts on singed. You know why i dont just cheese my way out? because getting out of bronze isnt my priority here, my priority here is getting out of bronze MY way.
> [{quoted}](name=YellowBrickRoad,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nuH3QEr0,comment-id=0005000100010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-10-27T02:59:39.679+0000) > > Which is why i keep calling you a slightly more thought out fattyhotdogs. > > Lots of words to type out but no actual point to find within all of it, just a really long message of "im right your wrong because im a higher elo" I MADE my points, you either ignored them or proven that you FAILED to read them or simply found incredible excuses to avoid them ... in that regard, why bother with MORE advice .?. even in this post, you ignored everything EXCEPT the one sentense that suited your "needs". btw, I am not saying that I am right because I am "higher ELO", I am just pointing out the obvious, that what I say actually works and there are visible results. What you fail to understand is that I am not right because I am higher ELO, **but the opposite** ... I am higher ELO, because what I suggest is right/working. > I recently just last night made friends with a fellow bronze player simply because his map awareness was insane and i called him out on it. > > Turns he is actually bronze, can you guess why his map awareness is so good? > > He was the coach and manager for team equalizer back in 2014, which can be confirmed by looking at their staff list for that year. > > I laned against him and he found it fun to lane against me due to my mechanical proficiency. > > personally im gonna trust an opl coaches opinion over your shitty little internet critic opinion. Let us suppose that you indeed found and played with/against **a bronze PRO coach** ( a person can be incredibly good in theory and coaching and be a bad player himself - it is rare, but at least it is marginally believable) ... do you know how many times I have heard this kind of **excuse** from bronze players .?. I have thousands of posts in my area and I read the forum every day and invariably most of the bronze players that resemble you and blame their teammates, they have "a diamond/master tier friend of a friend that played against them and told them that they are mechanically sound and that they cannot understand why they are stuck in bronze" so, he found you "fun to lane against" .?. **how perfectly typical** ... but let us be magnanimus and instead I'll pretend to be awed and shout "cooooool" ... so what .?. do you think that you are the first one to claim to have gotten a confirmation that "it is not your fault" .?. And if that guy was a coach, just saying that you were "fun to play against" is worthless to you practically since it doesn't help you in any way other than fanning you complacency ... **so what was his advice for you and how come HE HIMSELF doesn't bother getting out of bronze .?. ** > Good day mate. good day to you too :) > I dont give a shit what elo you are because its not proof to me. well, ain't that funny ... first you tried to say that "we do not know what bronze is like", then when I told you that I got two accounts out of it this year, you are telling us that it is immaterial ... so, if habitually getting my accounts out of bronze in less than 30 games is not proof that I can actually do what I claim, then what is it .?. :D yet, you met a bronze player that told you that he was a professional coach and that is much more credible ... sure thing :) > if im stuck in bronze. Not **IF** ... you **ARE** stuck there ... > And players that are basically just slightly better bronzies can make it to plat. > > Then elo means shit when it comes to skill. yeah yeah, keep telling yourself that to console yourself, but the FACT remains that your WIN RATIO in bronze V is "479W 514L", so it is no cooincidence that you are there and if you were to be one of those people that were worth platinum, you would have gone there with almost 1000 games, since this ladder, if anything, promotes people like you who spam games, especially this season where they were handing out free victories for recurring promotion series ... > Which in turn means waving around the statement "i made it out of bronze" holds no grounds in a discussion about bronze. yeah ... I guess that people that climb a mountain have no rights to give you tips about climbing the very same mountain, because by your logic, other people have climbed it as well, and you didn't like those other people, so you do not like anyone that climbs the mountain ... that logic ... on the other hand, you are perfectly happy to be sitting beside the fireplace with another fellow that has yet to climb the mountain and him telling you how great a mountain climber you would have been, while you try to ignore the almost 1000 efforts you have made to climb said mountain ... are you aware of the Aesop's myth about the fox and grapes she couldn't reach .?. :p your behaviour is as old as mankind ... and still funny to watch ... > All that says is that you figured out a way to consistently win in bronze, it in no way shape or form states anything about your actual skill and in turn invalidates itself. So, by your logic I guess Barcelona is not a good team ... "figured out a way to consistently win in Primera Division" and Stephen Curry is not a good player, he just "figured out a way to consistently score points" seems "reasonable" ... hahahaha > like i mean fuck if i wanted to cheese my way out of bronze and not do it using pure skill i couldve done it months ago by playing singed. dude, are you planning to fit in into every funny ancient myth or what .?. :D this one is more obscure so I will tell you the tale ... once, an athlete in Athens claimed that once, in Rodos island, he had made a huge jump that was the largest ever made. Of course him picking Rodos island was not an accident, since it was very far away to go and inquire about the veracity of the tale, so that fellow was boasting and saying to anyone that doubted him to "go to Rodos and ask the organisers", but the Atheneans were not stupid, so one of them went to a sandbunker and wrote "Rodos" on it, telling him "Αυτού γαρ και Ρόδος και πήδημα" which roughly means "behold Rodos, now let us behold the jump" this stands true for yourself ... you CLAIM you can do it .?. **By all means, say "challenge accepted" put your keyboard where your mouth is and let us see it** ... try for a while being a "one trick pony" singed and at least CLIMB and see if you can really do it ... worth noting is that with singed you have : 9W 8L 53% 6.6 / 12.8 / 7.0 1.06:1 KDA which is pretty horrible ... > Since you know im the guy with 3rd 4th and fifth most ranked games of singed in oce in season 5, with around 70% winrate across all 3 accounts on singed. here it says that : http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=YellowBrickRoad in season 5 you played 6 games with singed ... :p cough up the other accounts and let us see the stats then ... > You know why i dont just cheese my way out? because getting out of bronze isnt my priority here, my priority here is getting out of bronze MY way. which is by blaming everyone else .?. well, good luck with that ... :)
: No you dont know. You knew what bronze was like X number of seasons ago. But heres a crazy concept for you, as more and more of the good players climb out, then a much higher percentage of the players left over will be those "unwinnable" teams. Ive played league since 2009, i may not have played ranked till season 5 but ive been here since the start on various accounts. I can tell you first hand, the longer the game is live, the worse the lowest ranking players get. Hell look at me season 5 compared to s6, i was b2 last season and on the cusp of escaping bronze. So why am i stuck in b5 this season? Only 2 explanations, either i somehow got worse. Or the people around me got worse. One of those two has a reasonable explanation behind it (more good players climbed out than the number of bad players falling back into bronze) The other is just an explanation that has to exist to justify the problem, infact arguably i have improved my play since last season, my csing is up, my deaths are down, my kills are up, my objective contributions are up etc etc, im better than last season across the board, but my ranking performance is down. That one fact goes against everything you are trying to tell me. Which is why i ignore it. because every time you mention statistical averages or imply such things the first fucking thing you forget about. Is statistical outliers. Is it probable that i can be stuck in bronze and not play like a bronze? no its not probable. is it possible though? well if im a statistical outlier then yes actually. Not to mention the fact that as i mentioned again the skill delta in the lowest ranks of league has been steadily decreasing each season, a great example of this in action is if you take a diamond/plat player who has not playing in bronze for many season and say "win every game in bronze until you hit silver" they cant do it. people have tried and they cant do it. The only people who can are those that regularly smurf in bronze or have recently been in bronze, and thats not a matter of skill, thats a matter of knowing the mindset of bronze players of the current season and exploiting the most common mistakes made, which in itself is a skill, but a skill that is developed with trial and error and not by being better at league. And again because you are a fattyhotdogs clone who thinks his statements out a little more, im going to guess your next comment would be something along the lines of "well if you are one of the statistical outliers like you say, why cant you climb then, it should be easy, i did it" And thatd be a good question, if you asked it of anyone else they would be stumped, but luckily i know exactly why i dont climb. One word answer. Tilt. it is literally that simple, if i dont play league for 2 weeks ill come back win 10 games in a row and over those 10 games my performance will slowly decrease game after game until finally i start losing. Now you could attribute that to my mmr increasing, except my mmr is currently so low that i can win 30 games in a row and still be matched with exactly the same people, which means the only variable for my performance decreasing in that scenario can be myself. Which then asks the question, why does my performance decrease over the period of a dozen or so games, it cant be magic there has to be a logical solution. And this is the reason why i blame my teams, im not saying they make me lose directly, ill repeat myself again and again i could give less shits if they are the worst players in the world, if im in a good mood and im not getting trashed in lane i will solo carry them, 9/10. The real reason i blame my teams is i cannot deal, with idiots. Plain and simple, you put a dumb %%%% in front of me, and ill sit there thinking to myself "how the fuck do you even function, and why the fuck are you alive, you shouldn't be allowed to breed because that would just cause further damage to the gene pool" Some people have that opinion because they are edgy memelords, i fucking believe it. I honestly believe that this enablist society has bred a generation of complete utter fuckwits that can barely tie their own shoes. And im in the mmr where they all bloody congregate, great if im not tilted because i can hard carry a game while watching a tv show (which btw is how i play half the time, not even paying attention to the game) Terrible if i notice them making stupid decisions because it puts me in a spiral of tilt. Because unlike other elos where its just one team that tilts you, ALL my teams tilt me. In fact its a breath of fresh air when i reach the end of a game, win or lose, carry or dont carry, and am not tilted. Like fucking hell the days where im not tilted? i usually end up getting my mains banned out for the next few hours, its literally that big a difference. And none of your advice will help me with tilt, none of it. None of your statements, none of your tips, nada.
> [{quoted}](name=YellowBrickRoad,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nuH3QEr0,comment-id=00050001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-26T04:01:17.381+0000) > > No you dont know. > > You knew what bronze was like X number of seasons ago. Well, had you bothered to read my post or my guide you would have noticed that THIS SEASON, I got TWO accounts out of bronze ... you cannot even be bothered to read that much of the posts people write to you and you expect us to take you seriously .?. Dude, stay bronze, I'll tell you again, not OUR problem ... but do get into the habit of reading before replying ... it might help you out ... > So why am i stuck in b5 this season? > > Only 2 explanations, either i somehow got worse. > > Or the people around me got worse. or the level of the game got higher, or the meta doesn't suit you this season or or or ... only TWO explanations .?. Really .?. :p > The other is just an explanation that has to exist to justify the problem, infact arguably i have improved my play since last season, my csing is up, my deaths are down, my kills are up, my objective contributions are up etc etc, im better than last season across the board, but my ranking performance is down. > > That one fact goes against everything you are trying to tell me. > > Which is why i ignore it. Yes, maybe you have to consider the small fact that playing better is not only about numbers .?. > Is statistical outliers. > > Is it probable that i can be stuck in bronze and not play like a bronze? no its not probable. > > is it possible though? well if im a statistical outlier then yes actually. I could have been a "statistical outlier" with my 100+ ranked games. With only so many games, yes, you can be stuck outside of the rank you should have been ... but you, with almost 1000 games, are exactly where you belong to be. > Not to mention the fact that as i mentioned again the skill delta in the lowest ranks of league has been steadily decreasing each season, a great example of this in action is if you take a diamond/plat player who has not playing in bronze for many season and say "win every game in bronze until you hit silver" they cant do it. > > people have tried and they cant do it. Noone can win EVERY game ... that doesn't prove anything at all ... it is a meaningless number only there to console people like you that have the need to find excuses about everything. > One word answer. > > Tilt. Dude you have managed to blame TILTING for a failed 1000 game season .?. ahahhahahaha > it is literally that simple, if i dont play league for 2 weeks ill come back win 10 games in a row and over those 10 games my performance will slowly decrease game after game until finally i start losing. oh really .?. Then stop playing league for 2 weeks, do your 10 win streak, pause for another 2 week, do another win streak and rinse and repeat ... easy solution eh .?. ;) > I honestly believe that this enablist society has bred a generation of complete utter fuckwits that can barely tie their own shoes. enhancing your vocabulary does not elevate you out of that category though ... > And im in the mmr where they all bloody congregate, great if im not tilted because i can hard carry a game while watching a tv show (which btw is how i play half the time, not even paying attention to the game) > In fact its a breath of fresh air when i reach the end of a game, win or lose, carry or dont carry, and am not tilted. Then stop playing if you do not enjoy it ... > And none of your advice will help me with tilt, none of it. > > None of your statements, none of your tips, nada. You assume that I am still trying to do that ... nope, now it is pure "fun mode" ... :D
: Im not gonna address the other shit because you are just turning into a more thought out fattyhotdogs. But i would like to point out a contradiction. is it a team game or not? Because its awfully convenient to say everything that goes wrong is my fault, and then turn around and say that i should prop my team up. So really which is it, either its a teamgame and the fact that my team as a whole makes stupid calls is a problem that i cant fix personally and forces me to play snowball or split pushing champions. Or its a not a team game and i cant blame my team, but that also exempts me from needing to help my team. But actually no you will dodge that question because you cant fucking spin it to make me look bad. Actually you can you are probably gonna say something like "well thats a shitty attitude to have" its not shitty its realistic. Like if i see that There is an open bottom inhib tower and the enemy team is currently pushing top t2 tower who is correct here. Me for wanting to go take that tower while the enemy team takes a less important tower. or my team, for wanting to go teamfight to save the t2. Because yes, thats what fucking happens in bronze. I could give less shits if my team is made up of nothing but faker, or if mechanically they are all potatos. but if they treat the fucking game like a ticket match where kills make some invisible counter go down to the win. Then im gonna fucking blame them for the loss, because it is their fucking fault. its their fucking fault for not pushing towers. its their fucking fault for deciding risking their lives for a few kills was worth it. its their fucking fault for calling baron and ignoring my pleas to not fucking baron with 4 of the enemy team up and all our lanes pushing towards us. If that sounds general to you, good, because what i think when i think of bronze, thats my general experience, 9/10 if i boot up a game, atleast ONE of those things will happen, if not more. And unless im some fucking psychic god thats remotely controlling these shits stains pc's with my mind, none of that can be pinned on me. Infact the only way that could be blamed on me, is that im not a good enough retard wrangler to whip these tards into line. Now dont fucking reply unless you have something worthwhile to say that i havnt heard 50 times already.
> [{quoted}](name=YellowBrickRoad,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nuH3QEr0,comment-id=000500010001000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-24T08:51:05.220+0000) > > Im not gonna address the other shit because you are just turning into a more thought out fattyhotdogs. you seem to be missing a very important point here ... people giving you their time to HELP YOU are not doing it so that you can trash talk them as a "reward" ... I am not going to waste any more precious time to help someone that does not want to listen, but just wants to nag ... **YOU** are in Bronze V, not any of the people trying to help you, so it is **YOUR problem** ... > Because its awfully convenient to say everything that goes wrong is my fault Can you quote a place where I claim such a thing .?. > But actually no you will dodge that question because you cant fucking spin it to make me look bad. I do not have to "spin" something that I never claimed ... things are really simple ... if YOU are better than the person playing the same positions as you in the opposing team, sooner or later you will climb, because you are bringing more worth/value to your team. So yes, getting better as a SOLO player, makes your TEAM better as well ... obviously ... so, what exactly is the mystery here .?. > Then im gonna fucking blame them for the loss, because it is their fucking fault. > If that sounds general to you, good, because what i think when i think of bronze, thats my general experience, 9/10 if i boot up a game, atleast ONE of those things will happen, if not more. Do so and stay Bronze V ... not our problem ... do you realise that most of us have indeed played in bronze and got out of there .?. We know how the games are down there, you do not have to tell us ...
: I can't get any better at this game, I'm so bad.
> [{quoted}](name=xDarkRavenx,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nwaANjyU,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-23T14:31:54.482+0000) > > No matter how hard I try, I can't get better, I can't carry and I just keep losing until I drop back to Silver 5 again. I honestly don't know what to do, I've reached my peak and can't get any better, this is the best I can deliver and fuck gold and that Mao'Kai skin that I really want. 1) Stop trying to carry ... remove that burden from your mindset and start trying to just "play better than your counterpart in the opposing team". If you do that in EVERY game, you will rise and improve. 2) in every scenario change your focus from "how to get a kill", to "how to get an objective" 3) stop trying to take kills, focus on farming instead ( [you are not bad at it](http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=xDarkRavenx), but you are very inconsistent about it, as if farming is an afterthough for your playstyle ) 4) never enter fights which you might end up dying ... make surviving and defending your top priority and let your opponents rush to make a mistake instead 5) Spam the champions you are actually good at ... you have 86% win ratio with Ashe and you play Jinx .?. Why .?. You have 63% win ratio with your main Ahri and you pick orianna .?. Why .?.
Ingénue (OCE)
: Yeah, it's pretty great :) If you don't mind investing a little bit of money ($10 a month) you can get even more in-detail statistics of your game by game performance on [this site](https://www.vantagesports.gg/elite). You also get 2 free trial games to test it out.
> [{quoted}](name=Yaiamone,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=GeB3WaeJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-22T07:57:37.722+0000) > > Yeah, it's pretty great :) > > If you don't mind investing a little bit of money ($10 a month) you can get even more in-detail statistics of your game by game performance on [this site](https://www.vantagesports.gg/elite). You also get 2 free trial games to test it out. this seems awesome and I will definitely try it out, though at the moment it seems to be stuck at analysing my match history ... :p oh well, I can wait ... thanks again ! :)
: My games go for 40 minutes, statistically i will die atleast once, if not multiple times. I have no doubt if challenger games didnt end in the first 30 minutes that people would die alot more, the difference though being challenger games have a much higher focus on the macro play than the micro. Sure you could go teamfight (bronze play) Or you know, you could just not? and go push that tower and end the game instead. The issue is when the other 4 players arent on the same page when it comes to pushing you have two choices, split that tower and get ambushed (warding ofc helps here but doesnt completely negate it) and most likely die, unless you are snowballing hard *cough* hence why i play the champions i do, snowball *cough* Or you can go help the teamfight and hope to get an ace to allow you to safely push. Neither of which will end games quickly. Do you get what im saying? Like fuck man want more proof, there is a direct correlation between how much i die, and how much my team dies, legit go analyse my match history youve already started, but look at EVERYONES scores not just mine. The games where i die a vast number of times, look at the adc, or the top, or i dunno the jg, you will notice i have a fraction of their deaths? Wheres the correlation? im glad you asked, what you then need to do is look at the enemy team, a pattern you will quickly notice is atleast one of the enemies is snowballing hard. So where do my deaths usually come from? that person, the snowballing one. its literally that simple, infact i die like once, maybe twice tops in lane phase on average, its not until mid to late where its either teamfight or get 4 maned that i start dying. Now what could i do there? oh i could stop the snowball, if i could split myself into 3 people and go to each lane and camp them, usually if an enemy player is snowballing i class them on my own level, bronze, but not a bronze thinker, as such you damn well they arent going to be ganking anywhere near where i can respond if they have vision of me, why do i say that? because id do the same thing in their position.
> [{quoted}](name=YellowBrickRoad,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nuH3QEr0,comment-id=0005000100010000,timestamp=2016-10-22T00:24:18.661+0000) > > My games go for 40 minutes, statistically i will die atleast once, if not multiple times. Multiple times does not mean that you should be dying on average more than 8 times per game, like you do ... > I have no doubt if challenger games didnt end in the first 30 minutes that people would die alot more, the difference though being challenger games have a much higher focus on the macro play than the micro. Who compared you with challenger players .?. You know that people do get out of bronze and without actually having your abysmal death ratio (or actually because they do not have that ratio ... ) > Sure you could go teamfight (bronze play) it is a team game, you know ... > Or you know, you could just not? and go push that tower and end the game instead. oh yeah, go splitpush while the opponents are wrecking your team 4 vs 5 ... splitpushing is a valid strategy one very rare and specific times ... > Or you can go help the teamfight and hope to get an ace to allow you to safely push. > Neither of which will end games quickly. > Do you get what im saying? No, I do not ... acing the opponents does lead to ending the game quickly, more often than not ... > Like fuck man want more proof, there is a direct correlation between how much i die, and how much my team dies, legit go analyse my match history youve already started, but look at EVERYONES scores not just mine. > The games where i die a vast number of times, look at the adc, or the top, or i dunno the jg, you will notice i have a fraction of their deaths? > Wheres the correlation? im glad you asked, what you then need to do is look at the enemy team, a pattern you will quickly notice is atleast one of the enemies is snowballing hard. > So where do my deaths usually come from? that person, the snowballing one. You are just full of excuses and that only keep you down there in bronze ... oh, really someone else is snowballing eh .?. I though you said that you are the snowballer on your team, but if YOU die so much, then there goes the teamfight potential, the team crumbles and you lose the game in one of those fights which you claimed that do not speed up the game ... so, you think that only in YOUR games an opponent is snowballing and that we should "check the opponents" .?. Ok, fair enough, let us say that an opponent is snowballing ... isn't it **YOUR JOB** to avoid getting wrecked by him and survive .?. If you are losing to him, then you are getting outplaying, **ergo there is room for improvement** ... let me prove it to you, not with my stats because that would have been unfair (I play tanks), but the stats of a friend who usually plays immobile adcs : http://oi65.tinypic.com/f2ub9d.jpg **and these are YOUR stats :** http://oi67.tinypic.com/2cmu44l.jpg **notice any difference .?.** is he "lucky" .?. no, he is not ... he just knows how and were to position himself in the fights and play safe and take objectives without giving gold to the opponents ... all I am saying is that instead of going **"I am AWESOME"** and filling your mind with excuses, you should be thinking **"hey, I can improve"** and do something about it ... do note that the person in my example is NOT mechanically a good player, which stands true for myself as well ... this is irrelevant though, since LoL is a TEAMGAME and as long as you fulfill your role and you play better than your counterparts (thus bringing more to the table for YOUR team, than what your opponents), you will eventually rise in the ladder ... > its literally that simple, infact i die like once, maybe twice tops in lane phase on average, its not until mid to late where its either teamfight or get 4 maned that i start dying. so, what .?. deaths are deaths and during the late game it is where one errant death might mean a free baron for the opponents and the defeat of your team ... you can go 0-3 in laning and not even lose a tower, and die once in late game and lose the whole game ... > Now what could i do there? oh i could stop the snowball, if i could split myself into 3 people and go to each lane and camp them, **maybe stop playing "snowballers" and start playing champions that can impact the TEAM as a whole .?. ** I am certain that you will not heed anything in it, but hey, at least I will be able to say that I tried ... http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-strategy/88ATNtFV-guide-how-to-get-out-of-bronzesilver-tier-season-6-version that way I got two accounts out of bronze with solo games, in 16 in the first one (after the placements) and 19 games for the second one ... I also took my other account from Silver V to gold V with 133 games. that is about 5 times LESS games than you took to remain stuck in bronze V ... so, either get off your "I am awesome" high horse and heed other people's advice in this and previous topics and **get better OR stay where you currently belong and quit nagging about your teammates** ...
: Your assumption that i follow guides is cute, i stopped following guides before i even started playing ranked. The reason why i dont buy zhonyas is because its a double edged sword, sure your invicible, but you also lose control of your character for the duration. I can understands its use in higher elo's where you have a reliable team, and can reliably get the same result from correct usage. But in bronze? im just as likely to e q w ult zhonyas and get the kill, as i am to e q w ult zhonyas and have my team run away from the fight randomly and then die as the enemy team collapses on me. In other words i dont want to take control of my actions away from myself unless absolutely necessary, thats why i run armor per level instead of just flat armor, because im itemizing around not having zhonyas. As for the ancient coin, sure ok i can understand that, but the passive hp gen is useless when you are being 100-0'd so basically to be gold efficient the price of the item would have to be worth 5 cdr and the passive gold gain, so basically to break even id have to stand under tower and not last hit ever for 350 / 4 x 6, lets say 6.25 to account for cannon waves, thats uh 14 waves, now if i was to sell the coin i could chunk off 140 gold so 210 / 4 x 6.25 which is 8.4 waves which with minion spawn timers being 30 seconds thats 4 and a half minutes. Just to break even, not to gain gold, to break even. And thats assuming during those 4 and a half minutes i never back once, i never last hit once, i never die once. i basically have to afk for 4 and a half minutes, just to make the item gold efficient. Thats why i dont buy it. Maybe YOU Should think about itemization if you honestly think that was a good suggestion.
> [{quoted}](name=YellowBrickRoad,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nuH3QEr0,comment-id=0003000200000000,timestamp=2016-10-22T00:44:25.305+0000) > > In other words i dont want to take control of my actions away from myself unless absolutely necessary, thats why i run armor per level instead of just flat armor, because im itemizing around not having zhonyas. In other words you prefer to go 100 to zero % hp by the opponent's burst than buy a defensive item, but you still complain ... > And thats assuming during those 4 and a half minutes i never back once, i never last hit once, i never die once. i basically have to afk for 4 and a half minutes, just to make the item gold efficient. > > Thats why i dont buy it. /facepalm ... the coin is there to offset the minions you LOSE due to zoning, not to revert to a strategy of totally abstaining from CSing ... you are not a support ... the stats and the hp regen are the icing on the cake to make the item efficient and worth buying in the first place ...
: I got into that situation because Zed went in for a hard engage at level 2 and we traded kills i got first blood he got a regular kill, he came back to lane with a serated dirk i came back to lane with a codex boots and a pink. Combined with his w and the fact i only had about 40 armor at the time this allowed him to literally one shot me by simply w-ing, q-ing then flash ignite, that was death number 2. from that point i informed shyvana i would need help as zed has a gold lead and my lane would be difficult to win now without assistance, keyword here is help, i didnt want shyvana to win my lane for me, just make the gold gap a little less than 3 waves of cs and a kill since thats alot of gold. I proceeded to stand UNDER tower about in line with it csing with my q when and where i could, which wasnt very often at all, all the time begging for some bloody assistance. Every time i went forward even a slight amount to cs a minion slightly out of q range i would get shadow q'd into a ult e'd then blow up because im dead at that point. How would you play that lane different? Cant roam bot because if i go bot so is zed and that just means he will get a triple, cant ask for ganks since the shy doesnt want to, infact not only does she not gank when she does arrive at the lane she pushes the wave into zeds tower then leaves forcing me to sit outside of experience range just to not die so zed ended up with a massive xp lead aswell. There is literally, NOTHING i could do. The only thing i could change, was playing that first blood slightly better so he didnt have the gold for a dirk. So please, tell me it was my fault, when i did literally everything i could to stop zed snowballing.
> [{quoted}](name=YellowBrickRoad,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nuH3QEr0,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2016-10-19T19:45:52.104+0000) > > I got into that situation because Zed went in for a hard engage at level 2 and we traded kills i got first blood he got a regular kill, he came back to lane with a serated dirk i came back to lane with a codex boots and a pink. > > Combined with his w and the fact i only had about 40 armor at the time this allowed him to literally one shot me by simply w-ing, q-ing then flash ignite, that was death number 2. well hurray !!! you bought the WRONG ITEM and lost ... maybe admit it .?. against Zed and AD assissins you usually take {{item:3191}} first, or at least its ingredients ... even if you lost the trade and you think that you will get outfarmed and zone, there still IS a solution to at least passively gain gold and hp back and it is this : {{item:3301}} what, no guide tell you that it is worth taking .?. maybe think a bit on the itemization for yourself .?. you have almost 1000 ranked games for crying out loud ... > I proceeded to stand UNDER tower about in line with it csing with my q when and where i could, which wasnt very often at all, all the time begging for some bloody assistance. > > Every time i went forward even a slight amount to cs a minion slightly out of q range i would get shadow q'd into a ult e'd then blow up because im dead at that point. > > How would you play that lane different? so, now you know at least TWO different ideas for that lane which would have gone a lot better than fiendish codex and if a good midlaner cared to comment I am sure you'd have more suggestions ... > There is literally, NOTHING i could do. so, yes there was ... > So please, tell me it was my fault, when i did literally everything i could to stop zed snowballing. and yes it was ...
: Im a mastery 7 akali and kat both with over 100 games (this season on this account) and multiple pentas quads and hundreds of triples (again only this season on this account more last season and on my other accounts). i have a pretty good understanding of the champs much better than the typical bronzie atleast, so lets scratch off that first advice. I usually ward more than the support, unless they build a sightstone but even then sometimes they still suck at warding and i outward them, so lets ignore that one as well. Use chat to organise? have you played in bronze, like seriously THEY DONT LISTEN. Pings? see previous statement of not listening. If a coach can teach me how to get my team to follow instructions and improve my mechanics sure, my macro play could use a tiny bit of work as well but the mere fact i even understand Kills=/=Win already puts me miles ahead of bronze players.
> [{quoted}](name=YellowBrickRoad,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=nuH3QEr0,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2016-10-19T19:57:17.271+0000) > > Im a mastery 7 akali and kat both with over 100 games (this season on this account) and multiple pentas quads and hundreds of triples (again only this season on this account more last season and on my other accounts). All of that stuff is meaningless ... look at your profile : http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=YellowBrickRoad look at the red parts carefully : http://oi66.tinypic.com/34zzkea.jpg this is objectively horrible ... you average 8 deaths per game, you tank more damage with squishy/carry champions than the tanks in a game, your maximum deaths in ALL those champions are above 14 ( O_o ) your farm is in bronze level and you tell us that **"my macro play could use a tiny bit of work as well"** dude, for real .?. :) > i have a pretty good understanding of the champs much better than the typical bronzie atleast, so lets scratch off that first advice. no, you do not and playing 65 different champions in ranked games does not mean that you understand how they are played, but that you do not understand that you do not know how they are played. > Use chat to organise? have you played in bronze, like seriously THEY DONT LISTEN. and you do .?. according to some other answers you have created similar topics in the past, but you do not follow their advice ... > If a coach can teach me how to get my team to follow instructions and improve my mechanics sure, my macro play could use a tiny bit of work as well but the mere fact i even understand Kills=/=Win already puts me miles ahead of bronze players. your macro game needs tons of work and saying that you understand Kills=/=Win is vastly different from ACTUALLY understanding it ... when you have so many average deaths, such proclamations are ludicrous ...
: Why is it I keep getting level 30s on my team all the time? I'm in Silver 3.
you are in the same MMR which the game places the new unranked players ... my advice is to always check your teammates in op.gg and if they are total newbies that have scores like 2-15-1, then DODGE ... -3 lp and 5 minute ban is quite a cheap price to pay for your sanity, MMR and 40 minutes of your time. do not that a second dodge gives you -10 lp penalty and 30 minutes ban.
RonyStark (OCE)
: To everyone that says "I am done with this game"
> [{quoted}](name=RonyStark,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=w6FROF8I,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-18T06:39:23.444+0000) > > The things that I learn in this game are so easily applicable in my life. > This game helps me to be a better person. > > I pity those who have quitted, since they miss the essence of this game. > But for you who want to quit, think about this. a very good topic indeed ... it is worth noting that this is the essence of ALL games actually ... to amuse and elevate ... if you are not having fun out of and you are not getting better as a person by doing it, then it is, by definition, no longer a game, but a waste of time ...
: Should I main Nami?
> [{quoted}](name=CrazySquare,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=fMWKtPJc,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-21T11:02:24.677+0000) > > But some people say she is bad, hardly ever used you should try and play whatever you like, as long as you get good enough to play it ... **what "some people say" is irrelevant if you can hold your part of the deal within the game** ... for example I play malphite support (which most people say that sucks) and sejuani support (which noone believes that it is even a valid pick and call it borderline trollpick), but I make them work within the level of play that I belong ... I even dabble with galio support (in ranked) or even irelia support (in normals) ... are they meta picks .?. No ... do other people say they are at least good picks .?. No ... but do they work .?. **Yes, and that is what counts** ... so, by all means, main nami ... it is a champion that can get you quite far if you master her, so why not .?. :)
Detsuahxe (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Skouriasmenos,realm=EUW,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=wrPdRPQ0,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-21T09:03:33.761+0000) > > telling people to shut up just because they have the "team badge" is not exactly good behaviour ... Didnt say shut-up. i said dont talk shit to other players. Examples: Dont be toxic Dont be passive agressive Dont expect to be carried for nothing and feed Dont tell others to kill themselves. Dont tell others they should uninstall Dont tell others they gave you cancer Don't say any of those comments when your 0/5/0 and only at your elo because you were carried. Those a fine examples of "talking shit" Most of the players I've come across who exhibit these behaviours mostly have this badge. Ironicly. they are also the main reason matches are lost in the first place. **Cant say anything nice to other players?, Don't say anything at all!** **Simple really **
> [{quoted}](name=Detsuahxe,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=wrPdRPQ0,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-21T09:12:48.541+0000) > > **Cant say anything nice to other players?, Don't say anything at all!** > > **Simple really > ** my point exactly ... lumping EVERYONE that has that badge with the people who misbehave is not producing any good results, at all ... btw, the people that exhibit the behaviour you are describing, as a rule, do not read the forum and even if they do, do you really think that they will change their rotten behaviour because someone wrote them to do so .?. highly unlikely ...
: This threads not toxic though.
> [{quoted}](name=Eimer Troll,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=wrPdRPQ0,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-21T08:57:39.743+0000) > > This threads not toxic though. telling people to shut up just because they have the "team badge" is not exactly good behaviour ...
Detsuahxe (OCE)
: FYI For all Ranked players
which is why they are being removed, to avoid toxic threads like this one ...
Ingénue (OCE)
: Just from booping your name into [this site](http://school.egg-one.com/lolprofiler/profile?summoner_id=jaggapuss+&region=oce#tab_General), it is pretty clear to me what you need to work on. 1. **[You really need to stop dying so much. ](http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-strategy/tBNPdREA-10-tips-to-reduce-your-death-count)** You are dying **on average** 9.2 times a game! In your average 30 minute game, thats nearly once every 3 minutes. You are spending a good portion of the time dead, rather than up and helping your team. Just by learning to play safer and actively reducing that death count is going to help you go a long way in climbing. **2. focus on objectives!** You are going in more for the risky kills (hence high deaths and but relatively high kill participation) more than focusing on objectives. You have about a 38% objective participation which should really be hovering a lil bit higher (especially if playing jg). Learn which objectives to prioritise, and help your team to make the calls to efficiently take them and rotate. Teamwork and objectives win games, not kills. **3. Choose 2 roles and stick to them.** I understand that autofill makes this harder (especially if you want to main top/mid) but it is really in your best interest to narrow this down. Learn everything you can about your roles. Learn the matchups, play all the champs to get a feel for their powerspikes and cooldowns. Narrow your own champ pool to be able to fill niches that may be missing. and so that you aren't at risk of being pick/banned/countered one-trick. **4. Warding.** The site says it all, "buy your tinket pls". Aim to place at least 2+ vision wards per game. Aim for 15+ of the other types of wards (obviously going to be less if you are using sweeper). Learn about what each of the trinkets do, and which would be best in the situation you are in. * Red is good on junglers and supports as you can deny enemy vision and set up for objectives and ganks. * Blue is good for mid/ADC as they have a short cool down and there is no max limit on how many you can place * Yellow is good for when nobody else on your team has a yellow trinket/your team has many teleports. Support sightstones can only hold a certain number of wards, and quite often they have no charges left as vision needs to keep evolving. If you have a yellow trinket, you can stealthily ward objectives (because the other types of wards can be seen) as well as provide a TP point for your team. They are also quite handy for catching out enemies as they are trying to clear them.
> [{quoted}](name=Yaiamone,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=GeB3WaeJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-20T02:14:10.338+0000) > > Just from booping your name into [this site](http://school.egg-one.com/lolprofiler/profile?summoner_id=jaggapuss+&region=oce#tab_General), it is pretty clear to me what you need to work on. Good God that site's profiler is awesome ! I just logged in only to say "thank you" for presenting that link ... just wow ...
: Illaoi needs the biggest nerf I've ever seen
Please watch this video carefully and it will help you immensly against illaoi : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLiTGQML3pI knowing what your opponent does is one of the most basic "keys" to victory ... ;)
: Help with sucking at League
if you can support then I have more than a paragraph to help you with : http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-strategy/88ATNtFV-guide-how-to-get-out-of-bronzesilver-tier-season-6-version apart from all that though, by looking at your profile : http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=Shuddervolt++ some specifics need to be fixed ASAP like : - Never play support without a sightstone - always upgrade your GP10 item at least to its second upgrade (ending a 38 minute game with a relic shield is a really bad build) - buy boots for your jungler - Do not go boots of mobility for support as a new player ... go for mercury threads and use that tenacity to your favor - Farm >> kills
Vexenite (OCE)
: Im done being bad at league. Can someone teach me to play better?
I can shamelesly plug my guide to get out of bronze, as well ... http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-strategy/88ATNtFV-guide-how-to-get-out-of-bronzesilver-tier-season-6-version but if you want particular notes for your specific case, I could always check your profile : http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=Vexenite+ and the general verdict is that you need to primarily get better at 3 things : - die less - farm more - itemize according to the game at hand and not a particular champion guide read the links above and I can elaborate if you'd like :) P.S. a fast way to decide which is a safe move and which is not is by constantly asking yourself "would I be doing this if I didn't have flash .?." Play a whole game by pretending that your flash is always on cooldown and use it only when the opponents force you to do it and try to notice the difference on which plays are safe and which are not worth the risk ...
AmX (OCE)
: Can i fall from silver 5 to Bronze 1
Noone can tell you the exact number, but indeed you have to reach Bronze V MMR to do so ... the simpliest solution is : "stop playing ranked" play more normals, get better and then you wouldn't worry about "falling" in bronze, but climbing out of silver ;) shameless plug for a guide for it : http://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-strategy/88ATNtFV-guide-how-to-get-out-of-bronzesilver-tier-season-6-version
: Slumping?? Help.
The solution is simple ... quality over quantity ... only play RANKED when you are in top shape and only one or two games per day ... try a normal game to warm up, play a couple of ranked games and then play again the next day ... simple as that :)
: No, your wrong and no offence i am so against this. I don't have mastery 4+ on many champs that i can play fine in a ranked game and so will that mean i cant playthem in ranked because i haven't spammed them in norms???
> [{quoted}](name=KawtYouNow,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=KEjW3fYq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-10-11T22:01:27.354+0000) > > No, your wrong and no offence i am so against this. I don't have mastery 4+ on many champs that i can play fine in a ranked game and so will that mean i cant playthem in ranked because i haven't spammed them in norms??? Winning 20 games with a champions BEFORE hitting the ranked queue with them is not "spam", but the barely adequate minimum training in order to play with them ... as it is now, I can try my wacky ideas for galio/irelia/rengar support at ANY point in RANKED games and without any prior training in those champions, but you wouldn't like me to be your teammate in a ranked game when trying those, would you .?. ;) And indeed I have done so, at least for Galio ... not a single game with him in 2 years and I was allowed to play him immediately in ranked ... seems a bit silly to me ... I mean, imagine hitting the football pitch with brand new shoes, on the day of the actual official game **and only at that CRITICAL moment you realise that you cannot play with those new shoes !** Isn't it much more reasonable to try them BEFOREHAND, then .?. :)
: [guide] How to get out of Bronze/Silver Tier .?. (Season 6 version)
a small bump since the translation of the warding guide got delayed ...
Rioter Comments

Skouriasmenos

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion