: so if it's more about not affecting other players then the best way is to mute their account rather than ban their account.... (if their behaviour is largely chat based) this person says they spent 10k (probably an exaggeration but still) on it so they are likely to continue playing it even if muted rather than just go onto a new account and be even angrier, now with nothing to lose. you yourself have said the numbers show that someone that is perm banned is very unlikely to change their behaviour long-term on a new account.
Just an FYI, i never won skins, and i had a total of - 568 skins -125 chromas - 2 prestige skins (kai'sa+Aatrox) - ALL gemstone skins besides the cho gath one - paid for all the passes a 3 year account so maybe not 10 but atleast $5-6,000.00
: He is an anomaly. This is not a simple, mute and fix; The guy clearly have issue in real life. His dreadful behavior is not going to be tempered by playing league in silient. All case and point, he dont even understand why he got banned. To him, its all because the "trolls" held him back. Aslong as he justify his tantrum with reasons, this guy will never change. Hey 00shots00. You're just a leaf on a tree in a forest. The ECOSYSTEM, is not gonna morph itself to accommodate you. Get that into your head, and decide what to do from there.
Pot calling the kettle black here buddy :/ didnt you just get your other comment removed?
: But the data also supports that permanent chat bans aren't effective. They used to do infinitely stacking chat bans, they didn't work. All they accomplished was moving toxicity into spaces that are harder and take longer to moderate like gameplay.
So when a person ASKS for it because i think i know myself better than ANY of you, "stats" from people who are not me effect if i do or do not ask for?
F4R W3ST (OCE)
: Minions aggro
Riot just don't see it as an issue they see it as "it happens to everyone so work a way around it"
: > [{quoted}](name=00shots00,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=7bcV58iN,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T20:22:25.116+0000) > > ummmmm YES! - here's one retard! if you hire/employ a handicapped person do you think you're not required to cater to them after hiring them? fkn spastic don't try talking business. > > I replied to each of your points just didn't put them in point form... didn't think that was hard to workout o.O Imagine being so upset you have a sook on the forums and then abuse other people because you're a delirious Tyler1 wannabe. Your account was worth jackall, regardless. You were hardstuck gold, so Riot just purged your crap account and gave you the tools to start again. If you are going to be toxic, own up to it and do not be a whiny toxic person.
good ol "riot Riot removes shit that they don't like" anyways don't throw stone from glass houses. This is my lowest account. Read what the post is before commenting. Don't tease on peoples rank when you play norms most the time.
: Your level of play/elo does not in any way affect the standards of behaviour you are held to. It doesn't matter in the slightest whether you are Iron or Challenger, you were punished for your chat, not your rank. You were punished for saying things like: >SUP Wolf: this duo noob bot lane SUP Wolf: that's why still in silver >SUP Wolf: open SUP Wolf: you ? s9 still in silver ? SUP Wolf: sad SUP Wolf: oce player so rubbish SUP Wolf: i already give up sorry top SUP Wolf: elo hells deserve to lose SUP Wolf: sad SUP Wolf: don't ate too much fast food darling destory your brain silver SUP Wolf: find a girlfriend SUP Wolf: although it's hard for you nerdy SUP Wolf: 1/10/1 SUP Wolf: feeling sad his brain was broken because ate too much fast food SUP Wolf: worse than AI man SUP Wolf: My grandma plays better than you Whatever the rest of your team was doing is basically irrelevant to your own behaviour, and if this was a permanent suspension, then this isn't your first warning that such behaviour isn't allowed. You agree to abide by the rules of the community in order to continue playing the game, or you ignore the rules of the community and are removed from it. That is the choice you make.
the rules - "if you lose 200LP because of trolls you MUST not say ANYTHING and cop all that loss of time for our system is not able to monitor trolls" "Monitoring trolls is way to expensive so be a troll not a bad word user" - it's really got me thinking about what to test out now while i find a new game :D
00shots00 (OCE)
: ill be updating my riot support card in this discussion
JINXED PORO April 2nd 2019, 11:03:41 pm Hello, Buzzing through your ticket here. Jinxed Poro scouting ahead for the Player Behavior Team. Thank you for writing in and sharing your thoughts on this matter. Our systems reviews the behavior of all players equally but on an individual basis. So it doesn’t matter what someone else was doing or saying in your games as retaliation of any kind isn’t okay. If other players’ behavior needs to be addressed they will be reviewed as well and issued the correct punishment in time. Remember, you are responsible for your own behavior only and it doesn't matter who "started it." There is no need to let yourself get dragged down with negative players when you have the easy option of muting and ignoring them. Choosing to lash out at others in this manner isn’t acceptable and only makes the game experience worse for everyone else. Keep in mind, that even if you yourself do not find the use of certain words to be offensive, we take our feedback directly from our community. Calling someone "retard", "%%%%" or "fkn wastes of air" for example or dropping the "F" bomb are not tolerated in our community and it is considered negative behavior, as is making fun of other players ("18:33] 00shots00 (Kled): and a root you virgin | 00shots00 (Kled): who actually wins in life? | 00shots00 (Kled): deffs not your mother | 00shots00 (Kled): she gave birth to you"). Regardless of the other player’s actions, this does not justify your own behavior. You alone are responsible for your actions within the game. I personally mute and report negative behavior and use pings and emotes to communicate with the team, focusing only on my own gameplay. The break you took and the other activities were a good idea, sadly tempers still ran high and it ended in this bad situation. :( The two week suspension was meant to serve as a last warning and a chance for you to improve your in-game behavior. The punishments do escalate, I really can't give you too many details regarding how exactly our IFS system works as it is sensitive information and it can easily be abused. What I can tell you is that you are closely being monitored after you get a toxicity punishment and it there is still a negative behavior pattern in your games it escalates to the next step. The reform period is a lot longer than you surmised, we really do need to see a lot of continuous clean games before we can consider restoring an account's good name. We treat all our players the same, and we hold everyone accountable for their own behavior. We expect everyone to be civilized and considerate of other people they are playing with. For this reason, we don't condone any type of unsportsmanlike and negative behavior in League of Legends. While we understand that emotions run high and there are situations where everyone is short-tempered that does not mean we won't take action if players cross the line. That being said, I am sorry to inform you that we will neither remove nor modify your account suspension. I sincerely hope you understand and wish you good fortune. Jinxed Poro Player Support Specialist 00SHOTS00 April 3rd 2019, 7:37:32 am As much as i respect this reply, I ticked a box saying that i must accept ways to improve... you did not address this at all as well as just blamed me for my actions... you guys take my time away from me by not punishing people that actually deserve the punishment instead you monitor what people say as a way to ban people that are addicted (because we are addicted that's why we have passion for your game) and leave the people that are ruining the game go freely... so 8 games - what do i do? if this can't be addressed i will do you all on the OCE riot team a favor and farewell this game.
: Do you expect your boss to turn off your emails because you can't think a bit about how you respond to them? Reform is encouraged, but at the point of perma-ban the system isn't there to hold your hand, it's there to stop you badly affecting other players. The rest...well you lost me, but it doesn't seem there's any value in responding so, goodnight I suppose.
ummmmm YES! - here's one retard! if you hire/employ a handicapped person do you think you're not required to cater to them after hiring them? fkn spastic don't try talking business. I replied to each of your points just didn't put them in point form... didn't think that was hard to workout o.O
: I'm sure the punishment was because you linked your email, and not because you told someone to hang from a door handle. "Presumably" isn't a question, it's a statement of assumption. Given the system *can't* give out a permanent ban for chat related offences without issuing a 14-day first, it was a pretty safe assumption to make. Still not a question.
sooo reading what is said still isn't a thing with you orrr??? we have gathered that the reason for my ban is because i can't tell trolls to hang them selves but they are allowed to CLEARLY troll because "its to hard to police the trolls :(" ok, no i was not just off a 14 day suspension but have had one before on this account.
: - Disable your enter key while in game. - Drag your chat off-screen. - Mute everyone at the start of the game. - Stop worrying about what other people (who you can't control) are doing, and worry about your own play. - Play games that aren't ranked sometimes so you aren't constantly in high stakes matches. - Put less emphasis on winning, and more on improving.
$10,000.00 and i have to disable MY enter key when i can get the company i've paid money to, to do a very simple thing while they make pointless game ruining patches every 2 weeks..... hmmmm dont know how to do that "stop worrying about..." seras don't be a typical female man just read and keep knowledge with what you just read mate... jesus YIKES! i don't worry until we're at our tier 3 towers getting ass fucked just because!? i have a new account lvl 26 "crazedshots" try again sweetheart ok.... soooo somehow go to a trollers house and hang him ? 8 games mannnnnnnn read what you are replying to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck!!!!!!!!!!! you should change your name to serasbrickfuckingwall
: I never said you couldn't voice your opinion? I didn't ask anything, I answered your question with two points. >How is this perma-ban worthy? "These lines of chat logs + a prior 14-day ban" It's pretty obvious why you were punished for those logs, and certainly, if that was said on a fresh account it would have skipped chat restrictions, but you can't be perma-banned for chat offences without seeing at least one 14 day ban first. Hence the answer I gave. Never did I deny your right to voice an opinion, nor did I even express any of my own. I literally just answered your question. Nothing more and nothing less.
"And presumably, a prior 14-day ban." so stating an unknown question answer is not a question.... you can tell you belong here and yes that's exactly whats its stating! Notice there is only 1 game chat history and if you did some what of research i have not been on this account for a month due to my other accounts being somewhat fine to play... until i linked my emails and reported 1 person for blatantly trolling, then BOOM!!! anyways you do belong in this boards.. you fit right in. keep answering questions with question-answers and calling them answers 0.0
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Exarch Leona,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=OHQLPEp0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-30T11:31:38.289+0000) > > Riot ARE ignoring it. > I've brought it up multiple times with 0 response. I know they are ignoring it, I am just asking strats to play soloQ
delete the game. this is the final year i reckon
: You asked how that chat log resulted in a permanent suspension. I was under the impression you wanted an answer given that you asked a question. If you already knew the answer, then I'm unsure what the purpose of your post is.
oohhhhh i get it.... so because i have been suspended before that means i have no longer the right to voice my opinion? Because all you asked was if i've was previously suspended... explain how your "question" even "answers" my "question"
: >**00shots00: retard** >00shots00: giving top >**00shots00: what a waste of a humna** >00shots00: you really wqanna know how useless you are? >00shots00: fuk this team **00shots00: fkn wastes of airt** **00shots00: the lot of you %%%%s** >**00shots00: i gave you a lead you blind useless %%%% of a player** 00shots00: 0/2 00shots00: 0/2/0 00shots00: who the fuck are you pinging **00shots00: fuk up %%%%** >**00shots00: hjang** **00shots00: from a door handl;e** >00shots00: and a root you virgin 00shots00: who actually wins in life? 00shots00: deffs not your mother 00shots00: she gave birth to you 00shots00: reported and blocked that useless xayah And presumably, a prior 14-day ban.
here ill upvote you as well considering some how you just comment and have 5 when we both know thats not real people
DannyMac (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=00shots00,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=MEmn0JmB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-01T11:33:51.800+0000) > > yeah narh because i speak up for a game that still hasnt done shit for match making. good job tell me some more shit i already know seras dragon. 2 years into this boards thing and you will defend a bullshit ass game and company because you play 20 ranked games a season. PLEASE shed some light little girl This attitude is why you got banned
you read through all of this... quote what i say... and like - just please tell me you have "CPT obvious" tattoo'd on your forehead AND i upvoted you for this because you're intelligence is just WOW
: >**00shots00: retard** >00shots00: giving top >**00shots00: what a waste of a humna** >00shots00: you really wqanna know how useless you are? >00shots00: fuk this team **00shots00: fkn wastes of airt** **00shots00: the lot of you %%%%s** >**00shots00: i gave you a lead you blind useless %%%% of a player** 00shots00: 0/2 00shots00: 0/2/0 00shots00: who the fuck are you pinging **00shots00: fuk up %%%%** >**00shots00: hjang** **00shots00: from a door handl;e** >00shots00: and a root you virgin 00shots00: who actually wins in life? 00shots00: deffs not your mother 00shots00: she gave birth to you 00shots00: reported and blocked that useless xayah And presumably, a prior 14-day ban.
yeah narh because i speak up for a game that still hasnt done shit for match making. good job tell me some more shit i already know seras dragon. 2 years into this boards thing and you will defend a bullshit ass game and company because you play 20 ranked games a season. PLEASE shed some light little girl
Rioter Comments
: Keep in mind, when you skin boost it forces those people onto whatever shitty skin they got. Also 10 dollars for a temporary thing is not work it, at all. You don't get anything permanent from it, so it's a complete waste. Maybe you're rich, but it's still a waste. It doesn't carry over to the next ARURF, unless that was changed to be more reasonable.
To me it was only $10 for the vayne skin... paying money to anything is not worth it when it comes to games.
Nightjar (OCE)
: you get that the sheer population is actually shrinking right? people constantly make new accounts and smurfs, so the gross number of 'players' seems higher, but the net population isn't what it used to be.
That's where his last little bit " even if its half the size it is now (which seems likely)." will come into it. Accounts will shrink but no so much the players for at least another 5 years.
Rioter Comments
: I've removed the name but I'll pass it on through support.
00shots00 (OCE)
: Neither but i can name the person and word for word repeat what they said. after a report and and what not they are still very active and more than likely repeating what they are saying.
[REMOVED] this is their OP.GG account. and I'll openly say this - as toxic as i am, this person actually doesn't care about anything. this person is way more toxic than anything i have ever seen.
: Rarely as I see this behaviour, I'm still consistently seeing it punished. I'm not sure why your experience would be differing.
Neither but i can name the person and word for word repeat what they said. after a report and and what not they are still very active and more than likely repeating what they are saying.
GamexOver (OCE)
: Why is KYS and %%%got not banable now?
i have also noticed this from 3-4 weeks ago. Kinda annoyed that i have an account perma banned because of this and now some little child on school holidays has gotten away with this. Very poor by riot
: When does the new patch come out?
there is literally a count down when you log in XD
: Riot Don't care about their game, that is facts
Thought the same way until i woke up and noticed its pre-season and looking at the patch 9.2 im excited as ever to get to masters-challenger
Gehirn (OCE)
: Check out the groups' events on their Battlefys here: https://battlefy.com/total-mayhem-gaming https://battlefy.com/summonerssociety Their Discord groups also are great places to stay on top of new events as they are announced: TMG: https://discord.gg/hEZEYVp SumSoc: https://discord.gg/2vRjF4z
you are on the ball with all of this XD thanks again <3
Gehirn (OCE)
: No problem, happy to answer this. Rioters aren't allowed to play in these standard community events since they are prized with RP, so I can't speak from experience specific to such events. But lots of players who do take part do so to make new friends (most people report making friends through these events), learn how to play in a team and improve together (practice for CLASH, when that decides to work) or earn some extra RP. If you're good enough and you join a serious and competitive amateur team you may get the chance to compete in the invite only leagues that some community groups run for the very best amateur teams in the region.
toested (OCE)
: TMG has events on both Saturday and Sunday, Saturday is going to be a split long format from my knowledge and Sunday is an open entry for all skill levels.
im going to sound like a idiot here XD, TMG? where can i sign up for them? just trying to get a foot in the door for some events and stuff.
: please riot give me one game where we dont destroy the enemy team and nor do they
Don't give up so easy then. (op.gg for reference ( ranked - khaz games - 2 x 30mins> in the last 3 days) http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=00shots00
Nightjar (OCE)
: it's preseason, ranks is always screwed up in preseason. Last season I had diamond players and bronze players in a promo game from silver 4->3. This season, I've had Plat and Iron 4 players in the same ranked games as I screw around in low gold. Preseason ranked is always a mess.
True, i mean its horrible atm. but i've noticed it happens a lot through ranked as well, like ill copy and paste my reply to the bloke above to sort of better explain what i mean. - MMR Stands for match making rank the difference is their rank is iron 4 so why should their MMR rise to a point where they have to vs Golds to get to Iron 3? so my match making rank on this account is silver1-2 (based off OP.GG) so i'm matched with silvers to progress in gold, it literally makes no sense. yes, it will take me longer to rank up but then if i have lets say 10 games with my mmr in silver level (so winning 16-18LP a game) ill be able to rank up 1-2 ranks then when my MMR updates all of a sudden im going from vsing silvers to an 18 game win spree and vsing high plats to diamonds just to get to fkn gold2..
ThatsBS (OCE)
: Whats the difference between mmr and elo? What does mmr stand for?
MMR Stands for match making rank the difference is their rank is iron 4 so why should their MMR rise to a point where they have to vs Golds to get to Iron 3? so my match making rank on this account is silver1-2 (based off OP.GG) so i'm matched with silvers to progress in gold, it literally makes no sense. yes, it will take me longer to rank up but then if i have lets say 10 games with my mmr in silver level (so winning 16-18LP a game) ill be able to rank up 1-2 ranks then when my MMR updates all of a sudden im going from vsing silvers to an 18 game win spree and vsing high plats to diamonds just to get to fkn gold2..
hokyabox (OCE)
: Um yeah, I agree but I think that riot is on a very large scale trying to prevent this type of thing. The internet is bigger than just this game so as you say, its up to the good people to stand strong and help people from hurting each other or them self. I know not to make wishes lightly, but and so for you, I wish that in 2019 the Australian/OCE players can show true coolness and strength in and out of game. much luv' FM Hoky.
Australia is known for having a different sense of humor and are also known for "crossing" the line with some joke although also explaining themselves as grand kids of convicts soooooooooooooooooo maybe use the term taught as a kid "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" and stop trying to make excuses for being sad and lazy.
: conveniently leaving out the fact that most people typing 'kys' in anger would be kids themselves. also 'kys' is not hate speech. i suggest you look up what hate speech actually is before trying to be all high and mighty and making legal threats which you most likely will never follow through on.
LOL yeah i laughed at the "hate speech" claim as well
: The Power Of Words
well here is a question for you - If someone telling you to kill yourself effects you so much and you really want to take action against it, are you joining any army that is at war with extremists?
Rioter Comments
Jonius7 (OCE)
: 23 January, so a week left of preseason. Patch 9.2 will be coming with it.
Gehirn (OCE)
: There were some weekend events in the earlier half of the month, and there are usually a few. For this month the only weekend event remaining is the SumSoc Jan Premade 5v5 (unless any new events come up, in which case I'll update this article). For February we'll get this article out much earlier to ensure we cover all the month's events properly.
from your experience does playing these events help you get anywhere for playing the game or is these events mostly just a play around sort of event/tournament? sorry if i'm wasting your time.
Rioter Comments
: January Community Tournaments
is anyone ever looking to have weekend events?
weeboo (OCE)
: Yeah. if sylus copies Evelyn's R then... too op
define your meaning of overpowered if you both could please.
Xuízunä (OCE)
: Does anyone know how to get korean voice overs for champs and announcer?
: If your playing around midnight you get bad players that are high on crack or on the bottle . 50/50 youll get people wanting to throw . Not sure why u would rank around that time tbh. Mid day I can understand but late towards midnight is were the trolls come out from there bridges to run down mid or tax ways or even have no interest of winning the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Dan Lok FU Money,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=UHOr8EqZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-12T22:17:58.909+0000) > > If your playing around midnight you get bad players that are high on crack or on the bottle . 50/50 youll get people wanting to throw . Not sure why u would rank around that time tbh. Mid day I can understand but late towards midnight is were the trolls come out from there bridges to run down mid or tax ways or even have no interest of winning the game. I work during the day,
Rioter Comments
: Unbind Enter key, its not hard...
> [{quoted}](name=DarkShade918,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=wmGNNfbQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-18T01:55:10.410+0000) > > Unbind Enter key, its not hard... or just make the setting.
slxw (OCE)
: ok, I got an idea, ah hem, get a cheap keyboard and rip out all the keys you don't need for the game. ta da...{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=slxw,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=wmGNNfbQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-17T05:58:11.186+0000) > > ok, I got an idea, ah hem, get a cheap keyboard and rip out all the keys you don&#x27;t need for the game. > > ta da...{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Hmmmmm or just make the setting
: Disable your enter key that’s what I’ve done, google disable enter key league of legends there are plenty of tutorials
> [{quoted}](name=I have 500 ping,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=wmGNNfbQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-16T21:27:28.171+0000) > > Disable your enter key that’s what I’ve done, google disable enter key league of legends there are plenty of tutorials or just make a setting.
: It's called custom games, you set them up on howling abyss
> [{quoted}](name=DarkShade918,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=6sNYi3XT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-17T10:07:52.735+0000) > > It&#x27;s called custom games, you set them up on howling abyss Narh i reckon a straight up 1 v 1 queue up would be amazing. a custom game involves knowing the person or waiting X amount of time hoping someone joins
: Ban these players RIOT
you do know that win trading is not a thing below master/challenger tier right?
Show more

00shots00

Level 182 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion