Zaps (OCE)
: **_If it was possible to have a consistently positive experience with these modes, right now, with them being active all of the time, we would do it in a heartbeat._** The way that we choose the times to have modes active is around the times that the most players are active and playing games. Our core goal with the timing game modes is to maximize the amount of modes that are available for as many players as possible without it having significant problems with the quality of matchmaking / time to get a game. I know it sucks to miss out on this (I really do, my favourite modes in League have been Dominion and Twisted Treeline) - but we're doing it this way to get as many players as possible to play as much as possible. The good news is, the more that people play this mode, the more we're able to stretch the time that the mode is active. We plan to constantly keep an eye on the state and activity of the queue - and increase the active time as aggressively as we can.
Fair enough. Thank you for replying :)
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Queue changes (Draft update + Ranked change)
I love the draft pick and have been looking forward to this since you first announced the idea. HOWEVER, it has never been online when I can play as I can only play during the day. So it is only available during hours school students can play is stupid as you are losing a majority of people who also want to try it. The only time we can play draft pick is in ranked and not all of us want to be that competitive. PLEASE if you are going to do draft pick in normals have it up all the time or don't do it at all as it is just unfair. You wanted feedback, you got mine now.
: Vote for the Ocean Week tasmanian devil names!
It is a tasmaian DEVIL. if one of them isn't named after teemo then Idk what we are doing with our lives.
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Cosplay Spotlight - Grlfriend Potato
I think everyone is forgetting the main point. League of Legends is more than just cosplay or a game, it is basically a community now. It is a way for people to express themselves and to show off their talents with cosplaying and fanart and fanfic about a well-crafted game. Because we are all here because we all love the game. I think everyone should be allowed to show off their skills and passions. We shouldn't be saying fatties stick to fatter champs. We shouldn't be saying Asians stick to Asian champs, or males stick to males and females stick to females. Cosplay is the art of bringing fictional characters to life, and is COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE and in the cosplay regulations to put your own spin on a cosplay. We are all human, we all have great minds. Let's use them to be great, not stay in our little bubbles of ignorance.

101Evsey

Level 134 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion