: Hey you three, this is a great callout. The target was aimed at those who had also been in the previous one day Clash test in OCE as the points carried over to this one – but that left y'all who helped us test this time without any cool rewards for your dominant victories. We're gonna reduce the banner price to 400 VP and retroactively get these to anyone who earned that amount over the next few weeks.
cheers, appreciate it a lot.
: Help us test Clash this weekend
hello, i had fun experiencing the clash mode for the first time, everything appeared to work and my team won both our games, overall an enjoyable experience, my only quarrel was that i only gained 400 points and i need 500 to gain the beta banner? in which i cannot see any way of getting to 500 points? we won all games, nothing else i could of done right? so miss out on that? woulda been nice to get a trophy and the banner, but gained neither. oh well, look forward to the future of clash anyway. thanks
: Learn More: Worlds 2017 Missions and Loot
well i guess i won't be able to do any of the 5 person premade missions then, thanks riot.
: VS. Ending Soon
so i did enough order missions to craft an orb (140) it had an alistar skin in it and 20 order tokens, what can i do with the 20 order tokens? seems nothing, pretty much useless.
: Vote for the Ocean Week tasmanian devil names!
: Ocean Week Community Goal
: Your Shop Returns
my shop doesn't load either, i've also been in que for 20 mins for an aram and still nothing, and never received my icons for singularity. the new client is an embarrassment, this game just keeps getting worse and worse and the constant champion reworks are disgusting, destroying peoples champs like that, it's bad enough when they mess with the items. rip force of nature and madreds. rakkan and xayah look like they were made for some 10 year olds japanese game, so lame.
: Ocean Week Recap
hands up if u got stooged and only received 19 points?
: Ocean Week 2017: Join the Homeguards
i'm so annoyed, mainly with myself, i grinded hard all weekend trying to get to 20 points, i must of missed it by only minutes, i was on 19 points, i started an aram game before 23.59, and we ended up winning, but the game went past 23.59 so i guess it didn't count and i didn't get the last point :( so upsetting because the previous game we should of won, but we ended with with an afk and was too hard to win the 4v5 and we lost in the end. feel like i wasted the entire weekend for nothing.
: Retiring Dominion
i loved playing dominion on the NA server, but i know i never racked up 100 wins on it as i transferred to OCE where the game mode wasn't available to play, i've never tried custom games before, so never even knew it was in there, what about a legacy icon for anyone who ever played dominion and got 10 or more wins, and another veterans icon for those that did get 100 or more wins? all OCE gets is ARAM or SR, with Twisted Treeline randomly appearing every now and then with no ranked ques. everything i used to enjoy on the NA server is missing from the OCE server, the only good thing about OCE is the better ping rate, other than that, we don't really get much from the game. i'm sad OCE never got dominion and now it will be gone forever, hopefully we get something else in the future but nothing will ever replace the crystal scar's awesomeness.
: SJOKZ! <3 It's an absolute honor having yourself and the other EU LCS casters compliment the Allstars event hosted in Melbourne, i think it adds a really exciting and entertaining factor and i hope you all enjoy your visit down under. My questions are; having worked at many levels of casting and involvement on the LoL scene, particulary the EU LCS and now being one of the best and most popular caster identities out there, what are your future short term and long term goals, in and outside of LoL, and have you ever toyed with the idea of spending a considerable amount of time, perhaps even a full season, casting in another region outside what is considered your home soil (EU), we'd glady have you here in OCE. Finally have you been able to do much homework and study of the players, teams and regions competing in the International Wildcard Allstars event, and if so what are your predictions of what you think we can expect from them during the event, is there anyone you will be keeping a close watch on or looking forward to see play? Thanking you, love your work, keep it up.
well i learnt from this that i should of just posted a really short question via twitter cause that's where all the questions were picked from, the length of my question here does not fit in a twitter tweet. live and learn, next time.
: Come chat with Sjokz!
SJOKZ! <3 It's an absolute honor having yourself and the other EU LCS casters compliment the Allstars event hosted in Melbourne, i think it adds a really exciting and entertaining factor and i hope you all enjoy your visit down under. My questions are; having worked at many levels of casting and involvement on the LoL scene, particulary the EU LCS and now being one of the best and most popular caster identities out there, what are your future short term and long term goals, in and outside of LoL, and have you ever toyed with the idea of spending a considerable amount of time, perhaps even a full season, casting in another region outside what is considered your home soil (EU), we'd glady have you here in OCE. Finally have you been able to do much homework and study of the players, teams and regions competing in the International Wildcard Allstars event, and if so what are your predictions of what you think we can expect from them during the event, is there anyone you will be keeping a close watch on or looking forward to see play? Thanking you, love your work, keep it up.
: 2015 ranked season is ending!
i wish OCE had a longer season, because we didn't have 24 hour ranked ques for the full season and we also do not have ranked 3's twisted treeline yet either, much easier to find 3 friends to play with than 5. the oce server is highly disadvantaged :(
: Cosmic Reaver Kassadin reveal!
i wish i had transferred to the oce server when pool party ziggs was on offer for free and i wish i like kassadin as a champion enough to justify this cool skin, if it was free i would just get it, but this one isn't for me, i wish i had transferred to the Russian server, they got cool skins. basically unless u are on the oce server at the right week, u don't get anything for free, this must be for hardcore players, i prefer free skins sorry.

187Juggernaut

Level 151 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion