: Missions not working?????
Idk what’s happening I’m killing minions and it’s not effecting my missions??? When will this be fixed supposably? It’s day 4.
: Can someone explain what is going on with this Optus service issue? Its been nearly 24hours
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: cant login at the moment anyone else?
Can't understand why.. Finished a game couldn't do nothing.. Can't log on now ..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rengorax (OCE)
: 2 months between champ releases, 2 weeks between patches.
Really I knew the patch one - but every 2 months you reckon got a link to proove it?
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Oh, well, when you put it like that... nope.
Explain the how you do not see the resemblance in any of the things placed together?
: Last I checked........ Corkie throws a bomb with Q not use a flamethrower. Corkie dashes with his W, dropping bombs between, not gain a large amount of movement speed while gaining a shield. Corkie with his E is firing a gatling gun that drops magic resist and armour, Rumble's E causes him to fire a spear that slows enemies down. I don't even think there's a similiarity... :l
Corki's E is rumbles Q Both of there W is a getaway Rumbles E (super galaxy rumble) is corki's ultimate And rumbles ultimate is corki's passive They're all the same just different animations.
Rioter Comments
: Stuck on reconnect screen
OK I got it to work. Issue is gone in aware of everything :D
Talon12 (OCE)
: repair does crap all (for me atleast, wasted life), you click it, wait a bajillion years, then problem is still there. This issue you describe, I had the exact same problem on the 7th of december. And what i said above was how i removed it, after ~3 games without dcing once it seems to fix that issue and it wont bother you again.
That repair button wasted my life and the problem is still there.. Look no LoL for Friday night I guess all good I'll come back to it tommorow to much stress atm
Talon12 (OCE)
: you have to open in admin and disconnect from your internet 3 times on the reconnect screen, then about 5 or so min of reconnect/wait for program to respond when it crashes fixes it, but it will happen again if you dc in the next game
I clicked repair on the toolbar thing waiting to see what happens
Sneed (OCE)
: Task Manager > Lolclient.exe > End process
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sneed (OCE)
: @Annie Bots Wife
$350 at EB games cards on the shelves and yeah got hextech annie today :) havnt played her yet thou but I got the skin SO OP
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Talon12 (OCE)
: "HAHA Look as that fuck, only has the skin because has no life and spend all their money on it, what a scrub. What a low sad kunt" not hard to verbally abuse it...
Rofl if I could report you I would
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkenedKnight,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=eP4ZnPAz,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-24T05:06:36.400+0000) > > OR.. > > its a little sad you find $320 to be so much money, > > guessing not too rich in life? :/ > > How others spend there money doesn't affect you, people spend thousands on entertainment which is exactly what this is. Who are you to judge, honestly. > > To OP: congrats, I still need 3 more! {{item:3070}} You're spending more a half weeks wage for an adult, on a game... The financial situation is not in question, but thanks for thinking that i'm poor. Perhaps i have life responsibilities i place above pixels? That being said, $320 isnt much money. However, to spend it on a game... Go out into the real world and tell random people you spent $320 on random chance to obtain some pixels in a game... as the OP said, for all the attention it'l get them. Mature people, just shake their heads wondering what means something to you... Pixels mean alot, you derive your selfesteem off it, i understand. It's important to you and your circle of pixel loving friends. But to the rest of the world.... It's just sad you're playing digital scratchies hoping to get some pixels before others hoping that the younger audiences will admire you. Shows a real lack of personality is all :)
: OR.. its a little sad you find $320 to be so much money, guessing not too rich in life? :/ How others spend there money doesn't affect you, people spend thousands on entertainment which is exactly what this is. Who are you to judge, honestly. To OP: congrats, I still need 3 more! {{item:3070}}
I just find hextech annie valuable because it's exclusive to a system that came out and not many people have it or are seriously lucky enough to get it in a box. Hence and therefor making that money not only go towards "pixels" but my entertainment as stated above. Ty and yeh go hard on the gems get it so we look OP ON TH RIFT
: > [{quoted}](name=187prelude,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=eP4ZnPAz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-04-24T01:37:49.718+0000) > > Attention is better than being verbally abused in such cases xD It's just a little sad your life is so empty, you have to spend such money.... For attention... Guessing not too popular in real life? =/
This could be true but I'll have hextech annie before you :D
: that's a little sad you had to spend that much money, just to satisfy a need for attention... {{item:2050}} {{item:3070}}
Attention is better than being verbally abused in such cases xD
: How long did it take you to be able to play consistantly?
Been playing since 2014 with this profil man all I got to say is there's a lvl 5 for each champion the ones that you agree or disagree on getting them there is your answer to consistency otherwise do as I and don't play ranked at all it's been 2 years since I played ranked but normal is perfectly fine to find your consistence of any role for any champ GL and HF
Rioter Comments
Mindstar (OCE)
: RP card redemption issue - 21/04/2016
THANKS ROIT AFTER ALL THAT IM GREATFULL GOT ME RP BACK SOO HAPPY NOW I CAN PLAY LIKE FAKER LOOOOL
: bro i still not received my 50 dollars RP
I HAVE NOT received my $25 RP
Mindstar (OCE)
WHERES THE RP I SPENT ON THIS GAME ??????????????????????? PLEASE HELP
Mindstar (OCE)
where my RP worth of $25???????????????????????????????????????? i have no RP still ????????????????????whats takeing so long????????????????????????????????????????????????I WANT MY RP.
Mindstar (OCE)
I still have not gotten my RP from my $25 RP card what is going on please help I can't play properly with this still around please hurry and give me my $25 RP card worth so I can start to play normal . Any information will be good to keep me supported thank you.
Mindstar (OCE)
My support ticket has my details all submitted only ONCE I still have not been given my $25 RP worth yet. What's happening? All my details have already been given what's Takeing so long? Please help!
Mindstar (OCE)
: Hey folks Thanks for letting us know - we're taking a look to see why some of you got missed. Cheers Mindstar
Please add my RP. You guys missed me . It's 2:01 pm still no $25 RP card worth in my account.
Mindstar (OCE)
: Hi all We've completed the rollback on the store visual update, and we've also given out RP for the missed transactions. Please take a look and confirm you have received your RP now. Cheers Mindstar
i too checked but no RP has been given? ibought a $25 RP card and still no return?
Mindstar (OCE)
i STILL do not have or been given my RP purchase amount? please anybody else the same? im still waiting on my $25 RP card worth ive sent in ONE ticket about it ive done all thats asked! how much longer do i have to wait??
Mindstar (OCE)
Thank you riot. I'm looking forward for my $25 RP worth can't wait!
Ingénue (OCE)
: Due to the number of requests they are going to be having, I would say 48 hours for your first response (don't hold me to it though),
its my first time on the boards and forums.. haha im just trying to be sure to behave and all.. but thank you. yes im just out of it i thought i could be opening up hextech boxes tonight ..
: Nah. I have good feeling they wont give us our rp. They should have posted that some accounts have not received their rp and will fix it soon. Its been hours so i guess.... rip
? im not letting my $25 RP code go to waste. i submitted a ticket with the code and time and it was successful. i just have to wait now. you should do the same.
Ingénue (OCE)
: As you have probably seen from the numerous other posts with the same issue: >Wait a while after the server maintenance is over, just to be sure it isn't credited to your account after this. If it isn't please send in a [support ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) with the relevant information and they will sort you out. Please keep in mind that player support is busy and it may take a lil while for them to get back to you (almost always reply within a week). **During this time do not lodge multiple tickets or continue adding information to your existing ticket**, as it may send your enquiry to the back of the queue.
What i did was i sent through a "technical issue" answered all the questions and successfully submitted a ticket from that link in your post. do you know how long until a confirmation?
: They just need to make sure we get our rp. To be honest its a total rip-off. They should have disabled the store while its maintenance because not all people will notice the notification while playing league.
will i receive the RP tonight?!? that is the question.
Lonely u (OCE)
: same, i got the same problem...so when the system turn on, will riot point add to my account?
i want to know when the system turns on. my RP has not been given yet!
Vinhtage (OCE)
: If we tell them the code of the card does that count as proof? Couldn't they check the time that it was redeemed? Because I don't have any other proof besides the code. It doesn't even show in my RP Purchase History
exactly the same. problem i cant be anymore clear i do not understand what is happening?? my RP has not been given to me yet
Show more

187prelude

Level 106 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion