Rioter Comments
: Cool story m8.
> [{quoted}](name=Roguestoney,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ctdOmWPg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-23T13:01:11.866+0000) > > Cool story m8. 8m yrots looC
Rioter Comments
: Permabanned after 2 toxic games
"vertigal blue: kill yourself" Is what got you banned. The moment you say that you're done.
Ninox (OCE)
: You can leave Tahm Kench's belly, it just has about a 1 second CD after he eats you. All you have to do is right click in the direction you wanna go.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=Y24xT10a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-23T08:25:33.098+0000) > > You can leave Tahm Kench's belly, it just has about a 1 second CD after he eats you. All you have to do is right click in the direction you wanna go. That has never worked.
SEKAI (OCE)
: (rant please ignore) I'm so mad right now
You did badly because Panth is an early game champ is is useless beyond level 9.
Rengorax (OCE)
: Rito please help
Contact support.
: Secret Santa
I would like a Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Thanks.
Ninox (OCE)
: How do you know he's been doing it for three years? Because he's still in Bronze? The games where he isn't intenting look normal for his tier to me. I'm not saying he shouldn't have been caught after 8 games in recent history, but 3 years seems just a tad exaggerated to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=n23tUkvU,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-18T16:39:12.698+0000) > > How do you know he's been doing it for three years? Because he's still in Bronze? The games where he isn't intenting look normal for his tier to me. I'm not saying he shouldn't have been caught after 8 games in recent history, but 3 years seems just a tad exaggerated to me. It's not. I know a few people that continuously got 2/10 in games, just stand there and die, misplace wards on purpose, use abilities to kill teammates, etc. and aren't banned. They have played for as long as me, which is since the closed beta back in 2009.
Miicka (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Third Reich,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ui2HaHIz,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-12-17T08:58:28.353+0000) > > Did they come back and help you win the game? :) Well..... We tried.
> [{quoted}](name=Miicka,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ui2HaHIz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-17T10:37:27.821+0000) > > Well..... We tried. :(
Miicka (OCE)
: Hah! Thats nothing compared to my 1v5 earlier this year. At twenty minutes they reconnected and apparently they were all friends playing league at a sleepover, but the internet at there house cut out while we were loading.
> [{quoted}](name=Miicka,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ui2HaHIz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-17T06:23:36.644+0000) > > Hah! Thats nothing compared to my 1v5 earlier this year. > > At twenty minutes they reconnected and apparently they were all friends playing league at a sleepover, but the internet at there house cut out while we were loading. Did they come back and help you win the game? :)
Nightjar (OCE)
: I once saw a fizz (back when tank fizz was op) manage to 1v5 my team. He was solo with a 4man premade and they left at around 6-7min in. Longstory short, my team was bad and he managed to still win.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightjar,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=ui2HaHIz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-17T06:44:33.966+0000) > > I once saw a fizz (back when tank fizz was op) manage to 1v5 my team. He was solo with a 4man premade and they left at around 6-7min in. Longstory short, my team was bad and he managed to still win. The sad thing is they would have won 3v5 as the enemy had no idea how to play the game. If the Vayne didn't ragequit at level 3 it would have been an easy win. :( I feel bad for him, to be honest.
Cabbages (OCE)
: OVERDUE CHAMPS FOR NEW SKINS LIST:
* Annie. * Teemo. * Ezreal.
Rioter Comments
Talon12 (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Valor Carrys,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=m0wKi0jn,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-12-16T10:35:33.490+0000) > > With the items he buys he will hit 3k health. You said minimum his minimum level 18 is 2038 deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Talon12,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=m0wKi0jn,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-12-16T11:24:19.529+0000) > > You said minimum his minimum level 18 is 2038 deal with it. I forgot that you have the IQ of a snail. with items. a level 18 Jax will have a full build or at least 3k HP with his core items, which all give HP or defensive stats + damage.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Wuks (OCE)
: Share your 2016 Season in Review Highlights!
https://i.gyazo.com/6f577e21a5f989b3c8caeed772f22bce.png That's a lotta Tibbers. Also, first Annie penta? In your face, Annie Bot. https://i.gyazo.com/8759450d3b6cb91aab995f7ff2e778e3.png https://review2016.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en_AU/year-in-review/personal-stats?share=TWpBeE9UUXpOVGcyZkU5RE1RODk4NmI1MDU2ZjE0NDg1OWE2M2M5YTM1MTJiYWFhMjhNakF4T1RRek5UZzJmRTlETVE
Zorphiax (OCE)
: Number of new players
Probs because all the twelvies aren't awake at like 6am.
Ninox (OCE)
: Draft mode is being removed from all regions to maintain the health of the two ranked queues we now have, so we will not be getting draft pick. We may at some point in the future (if it happens most likely after the full release of the new client) get the role selection feature of NCS for blind normals, however there are no guarantees.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=aG8fpPlr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-08T12:43:13.748+0000) > > Draft mode is being removed from all regions to maintain the health of the two ranked queues we now have, so we will not be getting draft pick. We may at some point in the future (if it happens most likely after the full release of the new client) get the role selection feature of NCS for blind normals, however there are no guarantees. This makes no sense! Draft prepares people for ranked. How're you meant to practice a role if you never get it?
pCake (OCE)
: There are still only 2 Taliyah skins and i'm crying.
Dubstep Taliyah. Each one of her rocks makes a dub sound. Her ult is just one long continuous one. ez skin
: > [{quoted}](name=Third Reich,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=BgPQ5Izs,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-07T05:56:06.013+0000) > > feelsbadman. > > Forums trolled me so bad. > > No one connected me to sackboy. > > I forgot the login details to good old sacky. > > https://i.gyazo.com/955d53479586d797c43bab6e6025c769.png > > https://i.gyazo.com/b7ddb98a311ae2810257d84e1c9bf487.png Rip sackboy. well good to see ya anyways, been a while since last time I seen sacky
> [{quoted}](name=hðnkƒørǪmíllè,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=BgPQ5Izs,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-07T07:06:56.002+0000) > > Rip sackboy. well good to see ya anyways, been a while since last time I seen sacky :^) Sackboy is a legend that'll never be forgotten.
trenna2O (OCE)
: How to get a S?
20/0/70 600 CS, 7000k damage dealt, 200 wards placed, 80 turrets destroyed.
: It's pretty easy to forget that Australia has given lots to the scientific community, but our Government each and every time sells what Australian scientists create/find to other countries. For instance an Australian scientist came up with a patent that allows multiple elements to be analysed simultaneously in AAS, our Government claimed that it was worthless and sold it off. Now every lab in the world has that breakthrough and Australia didn't see any of the credit or profit. Australia produces a lot of breakthroughs in science and medicine, but you'll almost never hear about them because our Government doesn't give two shits.
> [{quoted}](name=Klavinmour,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-07T05:46:50.713+0000) > > It's pretty easy to forget that Australia has given lots to the scientific community, but our Government each and every time sells what Australian scientists create/find to other countries. > > For instance an Australian scientist came up with a patent that allows multiple elements to be analysed simultaneously in AAS, our Government claimed that it was worthless and sold it off. > Now every lab in the world has that breakthrough and Australia didn't see any of the credit or profit. > > Australia produces a lot of breakthroughs in science and medicine, but you'll almost never hear about them because our Government doesn't give two shits. :^)
: No, but you act like you're the only one with a problem and use it as an excuse to act like a %%%%.
> [{quoted}](name=Klavinmour,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-07T05:47:38.012+0000) > > No, but you act like you're the only one with a problem and use it as an excuse to act like a %%%%. Like a percentage sign? I don't understand, sorry.
: Rofl
> [{quoted}](name=Roguestoney,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2016-12-07T03:36:54.849+0000) > > Rofl Shocking how bias Riot is.
: > [{quoted}](name=hðnkƒørǪmíllè,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=BgPQ5Izs,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-12-07T05:49:34.672+0000) > > wait are you sackboy? Oh shit. It didn't sign me out. EXPOSED And hell yeah I am. HAHAHAHAHA
> [{quoted}](name=Necromancer,realm=NA,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=BgPQ5Izs,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-12-07T05:54:57.318+0000) > > Oh shit. It didn't sign me out. EXPOSED > > And hell yeah I am. > > HAHAHAHAHA feelsbadman. Forums trolled me so bad. No one connected me to sackboy. I forgot the login details to good old sacky. https://i.gyazo.com/955d53479586d797c43bab6e6025c769.png https://i.gyazo.com/b7ddb98a311ae2810257d84e1c9bf487.png
: Yea i understand, once you get a few chat restrictions or a short ban your pretty much screwed, just a few reports after that from some butthurt players and your perma banned.And riot will just give you a copypasta response lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Donald Trumpet,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-12-06T20:46:55.122+0000) > > Yea i understand, once you get a few chat restrictions or a short ban your pretty much screwed, just a few reports after that from some butthurt players and your perma banned.And riot will just give you a copypasta response lol. This automated system is worse than Tribunal.
: Yeah, this region is way worse than NA. Who has the terrible shitty education system again? Oh right NA.
> [{quoted}](name=Klavinmour,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2016-12-06T22:02:35.836+0000) > > Yeah, this region is way worse than NA. > > Who has the terrible shitty education system again? > Oh right NA. idk man. Australians aren't very smart. Look at accomplishments of other countries then look at how backwards of a country Australia is.
: And? Welcome to the club. No one gives a shit, and the people who pretend to care are nothing more than utter %%%%s. I've probably had it worse, but I don't want to get into a pissing contest, yet I act like a perfect example of good behavior in game. Though admittedly that's because I take great pride and care in my possessions, so I would never do anything to damage my account just like I wouldn't my computer or whatever.
> [{quoted}](name=Klavinmour,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2016-12-06T22:07:14.173+0000) > > And? Welcome to the club. > > No one gives a shit, and the people who pretend to care are nothing more than utter %%%%s. > > I've probably had it worse, but I don't want to get into a pissing contest, yet I act like a perfect example of good behavior in game. > > Though admittedly that's because I take great pride and care in my possessions, so I would never do anything to damage my account just like I wouldn't my computer or whatever. I was answering his question. I didn't say that I was the only person with issues, did I?
: I've played with you before, and from what i've seen you're not a very good player ( No offence ) Although i don't remember you being this Toxic. Lux against Yasuo is such an easy lane and Yasuo has a lot of counterplay, ofc i wouldn't expect someone form NA to have the braincells to know that but sure, Calling Zed and Lee a "Brainless" Champ is so out of the question as i've seen 0 games of yours with either of them. In Fact you have below 50% win rate in an Elo you claim to be above which is kinda depressing people would believe you being a "Diamond 90%" win rate. Blamming the enemy champ for your own mistakes is a low blow especially since you're "Diamond" and you should know better, there are a lot of things that Lux can do against Yasuo and for 1 in involves skill in which i presume you do not have based on this Text. Yasuo has been nerfed and thats all he's been getting, tell me the last time he got buffed, what last year? Yasuo's Windwall is on a 23 - 18 sec cd lv 1 - 5 and only last for 4 sec so the fact that you think that is OP shows how "Diamond" you are. And no you're not bored, you're 100% salty. Reading further i can see you have trouble poking Yasuo which is Ironic seeing that Lux has one of the best pokes in game next to Xerath and Varus. Did you know that Yasuo has a 48% Win rate currently across all Elos? You just think he is OP cause you 1. don't know how to verse him 2. Afraid that if you do beat him, your team mates will just feed him, and not because he is actually OP. It's funny how you're talking about getting someone banned but here you are getting banned, a bit Ironic on your part but ok. You bitched and whine the whole game and on multiple occasions called players no-skill/brainless and basically just slammed the whole of OCE calling them inferior. Now i get how this is a joke like "EU LUL" but i hardly think you're joking when you say that, and if you say Masters on OCE is Plat on NA and you're Gold on OCE, does that mean you're Bronze in NA? Also, Junglers DON'T need to gank, for anyone, there is nothing that says Junglers are obliged to gank for laners so i don't know what you're complaining about. For a "Diamond" player you sure talk a lot, let me remind you, you are in a team that you have no idea of and you're trying to reason with them on why you're feeding? DO you think they care? They don't know you, you don't know them, why bother trying to reason with them, at the end of the day, they will forget about you, and you will forget about them, you're not bonded, you're not friends, who cares? They don't care if you're feeding and you shouldn't either, everyone has bad games but the fact that you chose to make this bad game even worse by trying to prove yourself therfore making yourself more stupid. Toxicity is a choice, and you chose it, it's not about the words you use, it's about how and when you use it. The worst part is you spent $700, trying to prove yourself to people you don't know and never will know for what? To get a little satisfaction? To show that you're not a feeder? You need to understand that people have bad games, and you are no exception. Trying to prove yourself is not the way to go. You just spent $700 trying to prove yourself, is it worth it?
> [{quoted}](name=Wast3land ,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-12-07T02:34:18.951+0000) > > I've played with you before, and from what i've seen you're not a very good player ( No offence ) Although i don't remember you being this Toxic. Lux against Yasuo is such an easy lane and Yasuo has a lot of counterplay, ofc i wouldn't expect someone form NA to have the braincells to know that but sure, Calling Zed and Lee a "Brainless" Champ is so out of the question as i've seen 0 games of yours with either of them. In Fact you have below 50% win rate in an Elo you claim to be above which is kinda depressing people would believe you being a "Diamond 90%" win rate. Blamming the enemy champ for your own mistakes is a low blow especially since you're "Diamond" and you should know better, there are a lot of things that Lux can do against Yasuo and for 1 in involves skill in which i presume you do not have based on this Text. Yasuo has been nerfed and thats all he's been getting, tell me the last time he got buffed, what last year? Yasuo's Windwall is on a 23 - 18 sec cd lv 1 - 5 and only last for 4 sec so the fact that you think that is OP shows how "Diamond" you are. And no you're not bored, you're 100% salty. Reading further i can see you have trouble poking Yasuo which is Ironic seeing that Lux has one of the best pokes in game next to Xerath and Varus. Did you know that Yasuo has a 48% Win rate currently across all Elos? You just think he is OP cause you 1. don't know how to verse him 2. Afraid that if you do beat him, your team mates will just feed him, and not because he is actually OP. It's funny how you're talking about getting someone banned but here you are getting banned, a bit Ironic on your part but ok. You bitched and whine the whole game and on multiple occasions called players no-skill/brainless and basically just slammed the whole of OCE calling them inferior. Now i get how this is a joke like "EU LUL" but i hardly think you're joking when you say that, and if you say Masters on OCE is Plat on NA and you're Gold on OCE, does that mean you're Bronze in NA? Also, Junglers DON'T need to gank, for anyone, there is nothing that says Junglers are obliged to gank for laners so i don't know what you're complaining about. For a "Diamond" player you sure talk a lot, let me remind you, you are in a team that you have no idea of and you're trying to reason with them on why you're feeding? DO you think they care? They don't know you, you don't know them, why bother trying to reason with them, at the end of the day, they will forget about you, and you will forget about them, you're not bonded, you're not friends, who cares? They don't care if you're feeding and you shouldn't either, everyone has bad games but the fact that you chose to make this bad game even worse by trying to prove yourself therfore making yourself more stupid. Toxicity is a choice, and you chose it, it's not about the words you use, it's about how and when you use it. The worst part is you spent $700, trying to prove yourself to people you don't know and never will know for what? To get a little satisfaction? To show that you're not a feeder? You need to understand that people have bad games, and you are no exception. Trying to prove yourself is not the way to go. You just spent $700 trying to prove yourself, is it worth it? Paragraphs... :) I went from a 90% win rate to 48%. The game was already awful before I even said anything.
Ninox (OCE)
: I'm not going to sugarcoat this, I'm going to tell you straight up. Hopefully you will at least understand why this happened. What Barry said pretty much hit the nail on the head. Was this one game that bad? Sure maybe not, but you were creating a consistent negative atmosphere right from the start of the game, and that's just with your chat. You had clearly given up on winning, and more than likely that was affecting your play to some degree as well (whether negative or otherwise). Given your history of negativity that is more than enough to net you a punishment. This is not your first punishment. You have proven through at least two chat restrictions and a 14 day ban that you weren't going to improve your behaviour, and if I remember the timeline correctly from when you started posting on boards, all of this has been in a relatively short timeframe. I also seem to recall you mentioning that this is your second account at some point, which likely means you have been perma banned before as well. You were on thin ice, and you stepped too heavily. If you really couldn't find another outlet you could have taken off and taped up your enter key or something so you couldn't type. Where there is a will there is a way. You are still free to create a new account, but if you don't take this seriously, and take steps to manage your behaviour (regardless of the cause of it) to prevent it from negatively impacting others, then any new account you make is going to face the same end.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-12-07T02:36:03.455+0000) > > I'm not going to sugarcoat this, I'm going to tell you straight up. Hopefully you will at least understand why this happened. > > What Barry said pretty much hit the nail on the head. Was this one game that bad? Sure maybe not, but you were creating a consistent negative atmosphere right from the start of the game, and that's just with your chat. You had clearly given up on winning, and more than likely that was affecting your play to some degree as well (whether negative or otherwise). Given your history of negativity that is more than enough to net you a punishment. > > This is not your first punishment. You have proven through at least two chat restrictions and a 14 day ban that you weren't going to improve your behaviour, and if I remember the timeline correctly from when you started posting on boards, all of this has been in a relatively short timeframe. I also seem to recall you mentioning that this is your second account at some point, which likely means you have been perma banned before as well. > > You were on thin ice, and you stepped too heavily. If you really couldn't find another outlet you could have taken off and taped up your enter key or something so you couldn't type. Where there is a will there is a way. > > You are still free to create a new account, but if you don't take this seriously, and take steps to manage your behaviour (regardless of the cause of it) to prevent it from negatively impacting others, then any new account you make is going to face the same end. I have about 42 perm banned accounts.
Rengorax (OCE)
: Umm you just called all australian players worse than you??? You probably had an easier time carrying on NA cause this isn't easy mode region. http://imgur.com/a/pMyUv rekt
> [{quoted}](name=Rengorax,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-12-06T10:46:49.073+0000) > > Umm you just called all australian players worse than you??? You probably had an easier time carrying on NA cause this isn't easy mode region. > > http://imgur.com/a/pMyUv > > rekt Still not sure how that's toxic. I said that this server wasn't as good as NA, which is true.
Neosinf (OCE)
: I practice using a smurf. No one minds a casual smurf playing a new champ, so long as they are smurfing.
> [{quoted}](name=Neosinf,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-06T12:21:52.368+0000) > > I practice using a smurf. No one minds a casual smurf playing a new champ, so long as they are smurfing. True. Oh well. Lol.
Neosinf (OCE)
: You might have an assertive, rational personality type ---> try this test: https://www.16personalities.com/. Some people just won't understand your thoughts or feelings. It's ok. Just be comfortable being yourself. The cruel, childish beast that is OCE normals doesn't like you, but that's ok. Just find someone - or something - that does respect you. Soz about the $700.00 account btw. I guess you must be hurting quite a bit. I pray things get better for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Neosinf,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-12-06T13:16:43.372+0000) > > You might have an assertive, rational personality type ---> try this test: https://www.16personalities.com/. > > Some people just won't understand your thoughts or feelings. It's ok. Just be comfortable being yourself. The cruel, childish beast that is OCE normals doesn't like you, but that's ok. Just find someone - or something - that does respect you. > > Soz about the $700.00 account btw. > > I guess you must be hurting quite a bit. > > I pray things get better for you. I'm a manic depressive autistic child who was neglected, abused, and ignored as a child. I am mentally a six-year-old child, because that's about as much as I grew. I suffer from a few sociopathic traits and I am on a few watchlists because they're afraid that I may one day snap and murder half the people I know. The only reason that I'm not in a padded room is because I'm sane and they feel like I'll off myself before I do more harm to other people.. .and you know, the fact I can't be alone in groups or I freak out and begin shaking. As for everything else -- I have no idea what I'm going to do. This isn't the first account that I've dumped hundreds into and been banned. I was hoping that it wouldn't happen. Goes to show that my counselor has no idea what he's doing and I should stop going. :'D
: I suppose the rub is, Toxic players don't thing they are being toxic. Banned players never think they deserve the ban. I take from your post that you have had other accounts banned. Its corny but my dad always used to say, "If you don't have anything nice or constructive to say hold your tongue." No one forces you to type mean words dude, You control your own keyboard. You are just a tiny cartoon avatar on the screen in league, not a single person is able to judge you personally until you type and give them reason too.
> [{quoted}](name=FerrousOxide,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-12-06T10:09:27.080+0000) > > I suppose the rub is, Toxic players don't thing they are being toxic. Banned players never think they deserve the ban. I take from your post that you have had other accounts banned. Its corny but my dad always used to say, "If you don't have anything nice or constructive to say hold your tongue." > No one forces you to type mean words dude, You control your own keyboard. You are just a tiny cartoon avatar on the screen in league, not a single person is able to judge you personally until you type and give them reason too. I understand, but I have never once been told what I'm actually doing wrong. How can I fix it if I have no idea what's broken? I also don't use mean words... I don't swear or verbally abuse people... :/
Rich3331 (OCE)
: what do u expect everyone is going to try blame someone..... gl getting unbanned but u should play rank
> [{quoted}](name=Rich3331,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-12-06T11:43:21.866+0000) > > what do u expect > > everyone is going to try blame someone..... > > gl getting unbanned but u should play rank Wise words. :'D
Neosinf (OCE)
: Play normals to practice. Waste 30mins watching players demonstrate to you how not to play the game... recipe for tilt.
> [{quoted}](name=Neosinf,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-12-06T11:14:32.457+0000) > > Play normals to practice. Waste 30mins watching players demonstrate to you how not to play the game... recipe for tilt. Nothing tilts me like people practicing champs in ranked, though. lose/lose situation.
: Dont play one handed, problem solved.
> [{quoted}](name=FerrousOxide,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-06T11:16:53.916+0000) > > Dont play one handed, problem solved. That's why I was in normals! I still did fantastic for one-handed though, just not able to have the reaction that I normally would.
Talon12 (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Third Reich,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-12-06T10:07:23.239+0000) > > I never said I was a good Lux. > > And no, he did 4 hit me. Dash &gt; Auto is about 35% of Lux&#x27;s HP at level 1. Repeat that again with a Q and there goes 50%. I was able to trade him until he got his wall. Whether it&#x27;s 15 or 25, it&#x27;s still a free counter to champs that are reliant on skill shots. His passive shield blocks my E &gt; auto/thunderlords. It does about 20 damage if it&#x27;s up. > > When I say he&#x27;s broken, it means he has an overloaded kit that punishes 90% of the champs in the game. his kit punishes <10%, his kit gets punished by >40% and ~50% are skill matches
> [{quoted}](name=Talon12,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-12-06T10:18:25.333+0000) > > his kit punishes &lt;10%, his kit gets punished by &gt;40% and ~50% are skill matches His kit punishes almost every ADC if he walls correctly. Jhin, MF, Cait. Midlaners get the brunt of it as most of their abilities are skillshots as well.
: I main Lux, you can beat a yas. Auto his wind sheild whenever it is up so top yourself wastign mana on him. Second is he dashs ae you E on yourself then run away, the E slows him he enters it detonate then follow with an auto for passive. Feitn at him. he will windwall.. 25 second cd, now you can take the fight to him. Get clsoe to minions, most bronze yas will ham dash to get you e on youself for the slow and kite left or right to avoid his thrust. W is he tries to auto you, E him auto. Alternativly stand to close to minions just under tower, most bronze yas will nto think twice about tkaing one tower shot to "outplay you" and poke you under tower.. Snare him with q as soon as the tower pings on him.. e in front to slow his escape.. auto auto detonate auto ~"first blood."~ there are so many yas players in b5 who are bad hes actually not too bad a match for a decent lux.
> [{quoted}](name=FerrousOxide,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-12-06T10:17:02.913+0000) > > I main Lux, you can beat a yas. Auto his wind sheild whenever it is up so top yourself wastign mana on him. Second is he dashs ae you E on yourself then run away, the E slows him he enters it detonate then follow with an auto for passive. Feitn at him. he will windwall.. 25 second cd, now you can take the fight to him. Get clsoe to minions, most bronze yas will ham dash to get you e on youself for the slow and kite left or right to avoid his thrust. W is he tries to auto you, E him auto. Alternativly stand to close to minions just under tower, most bronze yas will nto think twice about tkaing one tower shot to &quot;outplay you&quot; and poke you under tower.. Snare him with q as soon as the tower pings on him.. e in front to slow his escape.. auto auto detonate auto ~&quot;first blood.&quot;~ > > there are so many yas players in b5 who are bad hes actually not too bad a match for a decent lux. AGain, I was playing one-handed. :p But I've only beaten a few Yasuo's.
Neosinf (OCE)
: Lesson: Don't play normals. Normals is full of tiltlords, afkers, teenagers, noobs and trolls. The thing is, normals players all think bad behaviour in game is acceptable, and they dislike anyone who would speak their opinion or mind about it. It's unhealthy for someone who CARES about the game to be in that environment. Ranked is the only place where you can be honest and have an adult argument, without feeling like nine players are going to punish you for being a grown up.
> [{quoted}](name=Neosinf,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-12-06T09:59:50.603+0000) > > Lesson: Don&#x27;t play normals. > > > Normals is full of tiltlords, afkers, teenagers, noobs and trolls. The thing is, normals players all think bad behaviour in game is acceptable, and they dislike anyone who would speak their opinion or mind about it. It&#x27;s unhealthy for someone who CARES about the game to be in that environment. > > Ranked is the only place where you can be honest and have an adult argument, without feeling like nine players are going to punish you for being a grown up. I didn't want to play ranked with an injured wrist. :p I was also trying to just get better with a bigger variety of champs than just Annie. :/ I'm still sad my ban was for normals though... disgusting.
Rich3331 (OCE)
: i dont blame u for giving up that early, i would have felt hopeless too but that doesnt mean u can annoy your team mates and make them feel like shit too, should have just been quiet now if they were shit talking u there isnt much u can do if u get solo killed by yasuo-ur fault l0l
> [{quoted}](name=Rich3331,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-12-06T09:56:47.301+0000) > > i dont blame u for giving up that early, i would have felt hopeless too > > but that doesnt mean u can annoy your team mates and make them feel like shit too, should have just been quiet > > now if they were shit talking u there isnt much u can do if u get solo killed by yasuo-ur fault l0l I didn't exactly give up, either. I still played and I helped out botlane and top. It's not like I just sat in the fountain. It also doesn't help that everyone in the game pretty much turned on me and I had to be defensive. I died to save our ADC and I got called a noob for it.
Talon12 (OCE)
: >why they haven’t nerfed Yasuo is beyond me > Because 5 patches straight of unjustified nerfs doesn't mean anything. Champs arent broken just because people dont know how to build against and play against them (even after 3 years) they are broken when there is 0 counterplay with 0 skill required, yasuo is 100% counterplay with 90-100% skill required, atleast to get a score with more than double kills as deaths (eg, 5/10, 3/6). Don't like liars. > Yasuo ruins every game he's in. > I agree, they always feed their asses off, but how is that relevant? His wall is 25 sec not 15, and if you were indeed such a good lux you would have laughed while you won lane. And no yasuo ever 4 hits anyone at level 3, unless he has a shiv, infinity edge and they are level 1.
> [{quoted}](name=Talon12,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-12-06T09:49:43.925+0000) > > Because 5 patches straight of unjustified nerfs doesn&#x27;t mean anything. Champs arent broken just because people dont know how to build against and play against them (even after 3 years) they are broken when there is 0 counterplay with 0 skill required, yasuo is 100% counterplay with 90-100% skill required, atleast to get a score with more than double kills as deaths (eg, 5/10, 3/6). > > Don&#x27;t like liars. > > I agree, they always feed their asses off, but how is that relevant? > > > His wall is 25 sec not 15, and if you were indeed such a good lux you would have laughed while you won lane. And no yasuo ever 4 hits anyone at level 3, unless he has a shiv, infinity edge and they are level 1. I never said I was a good Lux. And no, he did 4 hit me. Dash > Auto is about 35% of Lux's HP at level 1. Repeat that again with a Q and there goes 50%. I was able to trade him until he got his wall. Whether it's 15 or 25, it's still a free counter to champs that are reliant on skill shots. His passive shield blocks my E > auto/thunderlords. It does about 20 damage if it's up. When I say he's broken, it means he has an overloaded kit that punishes 90% of the champs in the game.
yeah boii (OCE)
: tbh you were pre calm compared to most people getting wrecked by a yas lol honestly most "toxic" people would be using every profanity in the book I honestly don't see how this is a perma ban (or a ban at all). I'm rarely toxic but when I am hoo boy I'm 20x times worse then you were in this particular game but I'm yet to really see any repercussion from what I've read your not _that_ toxic :p well GL on getting ur account back anyways
> [{quoted}](name=yeah boii,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-06T09:26:33.408+0000) > > tbh you were pre calm compared to most people getting wrecked by a yas lol honestly most &quot;toxic&quot; people would be using every profanity in the book I honestly don&#x27;t see how this is a perma ban (or a ban at all). I&#x27;m rarely toxic but when I am hoo boy I&#x27;m 20x times worse then you were in this particular game but I&#x27;m yet to really see any repercussion from what I&#x27;ve read your not _that_ toxic :p well GL on getting ur account back anyways He two shot me at level 3. He wind-walled my entire combo and then spammed his mastery emote. Diana then left. I have spent 30 games hunting for an S for MR7 and then I verse Yasuo. I haven't sworn in 1,000 plus games, and for me that's impressive as I swear every fifth word. The worst thing about that match is I got blamed for everything. I can't even think on how Lux could beat a Yasuo without ganks. I couldn't even farm without him dashing through the minions, throwing up a wall and doing 40% of my life as damage. I had less deaths than most of my team, despite that. I knew a Yasuo would be the end of me. Just seeing that champion instantly tilts me.
: I had my first account ban. Being in B5 is the most toxic place you can be in. You vs smurfs that want to act pro. You vs people that are hacking. You always seem to have the feeder. You always seem to be hated by riot. You learn soon enough not to make a post. People on the forums are either trolls. Hate'ers and just flat out drongo's. Just do what I did. Make a new account. Mute everyone. Get reported for not talking to them. Be ban. Open ticket. Have ban removed.
> [{quoted}](name=Worrior697,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-06T09:22:16.446+0000) > > I had my first account ban. Being in B5 is the most toxic place you can be in. > You vs smurfs that want to act pro. You vs people that are hacking. > > You always seem to have the feeder. You always seem to be hated by riot. > You learn soon enough not to make a post. People on the forums are either trolls. Hate&#x27;ers and just flat out drongo&#x27;s. > Just do what I did. Make a new account. Mute everyone. Get reported for not talking to them. Be ban. > Open ticket. Have ban removed. I cannot ignore people. I get anxiety and I just unmute them subconsciously. I need to see what they're saying. I asked three times for a permant chat restriction, but no dice from Riot.
: I mean, you've been banned before, this was your last warning, thin ice, zero tolerance. And you pointed out spots yourself which were rude or "toxic". Don't think about "how can i get perma'd for this". Its not for this. Its for literally EVERYTHING you've done leading up to this. Its the straw that broke the camels back friend.
> [{quoted}](name=BarryButcher,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-06T09:21:19.046+0000) > > I mean, you&#x27;ve been banned before, this was your last warning, thin ice, zero tolerance. And you pointed out spots yourself which were rude or &quot;toxic&quot;. > > Don&#x27;t think about &quot;how can i get perma&#x27;d for this&quot;. Its not for this. Its for literally EVERYTHING you&#x27;ve done leading up to this. > > Its the straw that broke the camels back friend. Hm. But my issue is how is this game worthy of a punishment? It was only this game. This is probably the only game I've been reported in. There's no way this ban was manual either, as it was instant after the match. I mean, I feel like a man in a room full of feminists. I can't even breath correctly.
rondoge (OCE)
: judging by pretty much everything you said gives me the impression that you think the world revolves around you, you got banned, deal with it.
> [{quoted}](name=rondoge,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=sei1bEGl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-06T09:04:04.932+0000) > > judging by pretty much everything you said gives me the impression that you think the world revolves around you, you got banned, deal with it. Quite the opposite, actually. I understand that these threads are disliked en masse, but I still would like something that answers my question. A simple 'get over it' isn't what I asked for, nor is it what I looked for.
Rioter Comments
: I know someone who's boosted (Long passage, no name shown)
Show more

4fy9bEOt7y

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion