Realm (OCE)
: Looking for a DUO partner within the next 30 minutes
Using IE, have Skype, 99 years old, fiddlesticks jungle only.
: Adora - The Catastrophe
TL;DR Lore: I don't even know anymore, after Riot changed the lore system I'm not even sure how to write lores anymore.
: Karma is a bitch - Looking for Feedback
You don't put offensive words here, the footage shown you are come from Taiwan, maybe it is fine to have such title in gamer.com, but abusing such words is straightly forbidden here. V, E. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including, but not limited to, language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
: Talk about depression - get chat restricted
I guess if you don't talk in game, people tend to report the unexplained. I have seen a guy in other server with a 999 game restriction, which start with 30 that he didn't type a word since then.
: Taking a break from your game.
Bro, I am different from your case but I am just gonna say it anyway. I played 5300 games from S1 to now, most of them are fiddlesticks, I can only reach D1/Master , around 400 on the ladder, I pretty much stuck there, maybe its my slow reaction time, inhibited my options to make the plays. I play league everyday, what I see is a dead game, since they nerfed the CC, added the mobility champions, for example riven, zed. Putting that dragon ending split push early gameplay, pretty much sealed all tanky junglers. Now I dropped to 800, because of the nerfs makes fiddlesticks pretty much can't defence against 2 invader in jungle. And lower and lower jungle speed makes me cry. I am currently AFK just like you until riot decided to buff instead of nerf, I am not saying buffing the champions, I am saying to buff other environmental objectives, don't make the late game happen too fast, don't make clearing waves and big team fight to be the only thing to do whatsoever. {{champion:9}}
Charon (OCE)
: MMR Formula
The problem isn't MMR, its the strategy diversity riot always talk about. Why are you feeling one-sided? because they are better than you at one thing, and that one thing cost you the game. 1. strategy diversity keep lowering in league 2. The way to win become narrows 3. It all comes down to how well you complete a certain task, instead of creativity 4. Team coop and vision is everything 5. It all comes down to how well you complete a certain task, instead of creativity 6. You can no longer play freely because there is dragon now, every 6 minutes you need to report to that 7. You can farm as jungle, you can't push as a laner, thats it TL;DR MMR is just a fair tool, the game itself suck. {{champion:9}} GG I Quit
Rioter Comments
Hefty (OCE)
: Whole Team Dc'd, While other team was fine?
another game here as well, 4 of us are dced, enemy team are fine{{summoner:3}}
Krebitz (OCE)
: then just buy a hunter's machete at the start of the game
Use AA instead of drain? nice plan
: Patch 4.21 notes
> FOCUS FEAR Dealing magic damage or casting Terrify applies Dread to enemies for 2.5 seconds, reducing their magic resistance by 10 > GO BACK TO YOUR MACHETE All jungle camps now give 10 less gold > THIS IS NOT FIDDLESTICKS JUNGLE Hunter's Machete now grants +10 gold per large jungle monster {{champion:9}}{{champion:9}}{{champion:9}}{{champion:9}}{{champion:9}}{{champion:9}}{{champion:9}}{{champion:9}}{{champion:9}}{{champion:9}}{{champion:9}}{{champion:9}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} {{item:1039}} ... 60 gold less first trip back, 250 less gold second trip back thanks riot Force jungler must have jungler item yet saying > The big theme of the 2015 preseason (and boy will you hear this a lot) is Strategic Diversity. > With these new paths in place, how you strive for victory will vary with each individual game and our hope is that all of this adds up to more far more strategic diversity and experimentation in League. > In 2015, our focus for bringing Strategic Diversity (still a better phrase than end-game fantasy) to the jungle comes down to ironing out a set of strengths and weaknesses for each champion. > This preseason, rather than trying to kick the best champions back in line, we instead focused on taking bigger steps to bring strategic diversity back to the jungle. > Our objective with items is the same as our overarching 2015 preseason goal: strategic diversity. strategic diversity? strategic demotesity!
Rioter Comments

5 Crow 1 Fiddle

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion