: LOST BLUE ESSENCE
you prob got something but didnt see the notification as the screen freezes/doesnt show anything, like when mystery boxes glitch when you open them
Víci (OCE)
: Does this mean Twisted Treeline Flex and Normal queues are disabled?
nope they are still available
Wuks (OCE)
: The icon will likely start distributing on the 15th of November, so if you don't have the icon by the 29th of this month, just let me know and I can follow up on it for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=eJQv9TuA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-11T11:25:29.756+0000) > > The icon will likely start distributing on the 15th of November, so if you don't have the icon by the 29th of this month, just let me know and I can follow up on it for you. Thank you for being an alpha tester! The alpha tester icon may take a few days to appear in your account. If you haven't received the icon by November 15, please let us know and we'll investigate further. Today(15th) is the last day of distribution not the start, and nope I haven't received it yet so will have to check tomorrow
: Hey there, Could you please do the following for me. * [Download](https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/player-support/tools/Hextech%20Repair%20Tool.msi) and run the HRT. * Select '**Gather System & LoL Logs**' * Locate the **LoL Logs.zip** generated to your desktop and upload the file to a host of your choice, reply with a link to this file here.
> [{quoted}](name=SephirothSG,realm=OCE,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=rRWEZkiz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-12T08:38:02.326+0000) > > Hey there, > > Could you please do the following for me. > > * [Download](https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/player-support/tools/Hextech%20Repair%20Tool.msi) and run the HRT. > * Select '**Gather System & LoL Logs**' > * Locate the **LoL Logs.zip** generated to your desktop and upload the file to a host of your choice, reply with a link to this file here. i have found the solution myself :) i had the language set to korean in the locale file as ko_KR, but after changing it to en_AU it's working fine now
: Update Failed 6.22
ok found a solution for me i had my locale set to ko_KR changed it to en_AU and now the error doesn't come up and lets me log in!
: alpha client icon
were you an alpha tester? if yes, i haven't received mine either
5318008 (OCE)
: I have the same problem as you :( I managed to quickly click help-repair before the error message came up again, will let you know if repair works
> [{quoted}](name=5318008,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=uO58PPXt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-11T06:35:22.531+0000) > > I have the same problem as you :( > I managed to quickly click help-repair before the error message came up again, will let you know if repair works after a long time repairing, failed
: Update Failed 6.22
I have the same problem as you :( I managed to quickly click help-repair before the error message came up again, will let you know if repair works
: Is there a reason we can't type/see Korean - or any other - language characters in game?
Old client/legacy client - search on google for in-game korean chat, you need to change the language setting in notepad. Alpha client - I have no idea
Rioter Comments
Mindstar (OCE)
: The launch icon will be replaced, but if you use the steps linked above, you'll be able to still access the legacy client from the Beta client login screen. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/215576628/Launch-Legacy-Client.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Agent Mindstar,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=PvjylQrA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-11T04:23:27.852+0000) > > The launch icon will be replaced, but if you use the steps linked above, you'll be able to still access the legacy client from the Beta client login screen. > > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/215576628/Launch-Legacy-Client.jpg For me i am forever stuck on "Authenticating" :( I already had the alpha client as i was an alpha tester but after updating it today i can't seem to log in!
: Patch 6.22 notes
If you log in to the alpha before November 15th, you'll get it! I logged into alpha and didn't received the icon :(
Kürama (NA)
: It's likely you disconnected due to the server being taken offline to deploy Patch 6.16. Try logging in now!
> [{quoted}](name=Rineyy,realm=NA,application-id=ElA0rvVL,discussion-id=Ky21yhVE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-09T21:31:28.096+0000) > > It's likely you disconnected due to the server being taken offline to deploy Patch 6.16. Try logging in now! thats what i have been thinking but when i checked server status there was nothing about server being offline due to patch
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Really?!?!? I won 2 out of my 10 provisionals and got Bronze 2! There is definitely something going on with how they place summoners into ranks. I mean, just because you play support doesn't mean you should be placed in a lower elo. I feel for you man.
Sup as well Started playing near end of season 4 and play provision as soon as i met requirements and got silver 4 (cant remember how many games i won but played on a laptop with 20 max fps D:) Did provision at start of season 5 and won 6 games, placed silver 2, played janna mostly and got to gold 5 and havent played since
Rioter Comments
Cabbages (OCE)
: WHEN WILL RIOT LISTEN AND NERF YI!?????? Please help show your support guys
1 skill a yi player would definitely need is using Q at the correct time i.e not using it as an initiation but to dodge enemy cc with it
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
5318008 (OCE)
: brb gonna have to break daughter's lego figures
Upon breaking them all i have concluded that i dont have enough lego to make any of the champs i thought of Now i need to make her stuff again{{item:3070}}
: Go retro with 8bit Arcade art!
brb gonna have to break daughter's lego figures
Rioter Comments
: Mystery gift's from Riot.
hmmmm.... not sure if i didn't write down the skins i got but only received 10, where as i should've got 11 for buying 70 mystery skin/chests.. gonna send a ticket
im just wondering why riot decided to sell mystery wards and champions now and not along with skin/chests just got 2 more skins
: I already own all the champions but I am curious as to whether this would work if I only had say one or two champions left to buy?
it should since you get a random champ of a champ you don't own
: i got another 2.. look out. There system is screwed. i know people who didnt buy any and have got a more then one...
> [{quoted}](name=whitehatingcoon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=odA3pJXI,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2015-08-18T01:14:15.319+0000) > > i got another 2.. look out. There system is screwed. i know people who didnt buy any and have got a more then one... yeah i got 2 more as well, now need to wait for 8 more molten rammus skt t1 vayne shamrock malph
checked NA server and found a rioter's comment http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/mystery-skins-return# Should be all out by the end of the day. There was a slight snag, but that's been fixed and they should be all rolling out. If you purchased enough to get more than one, keep in mind you'll receive them one at a time because we need to verify that you're eligible every time, so it might be a few hours between each. Hollymonster - about an hour ago
: Pick up your very own Mystery Champion!
Would be nice if sales like this would show up in main screen and not hidden away.....
: Can Gragas do anything other than jungle?
you can play aram....{{champion:48}}
Ediwir (OCE)
: Where did you hear this? Big novelty to me, and i'm usually pretty up to speed... Sounds a bit like it's made up.
> [{quoted}](name=Ediwir,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=odA3pJXI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-08-17T10:34:19.867+0000) > > Where did you hear this? > Big novelty to me, and i'm usually pretty up to speed... Sounds a bit like it's made up. you are definitely not up to speed..... they had a self mystery skin and chest available for 8days or so and 1 free skin for every 6 skin/chest you bought for yourself or friend check sales board
: It would. I patiently waited the entire week. Wondering why I nor no one else had received one. First I heard was someone got one yesterday. Then I logged in and got one this morning and it seems everyone has only received one. Even some people who didn't purchase 6 mystery gifts have received a free skin.
> [{quoted}](name=whitehatingcoon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=odA3pJXI,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-08-17T05:00:49.978+0000) > > It would. I patiently waited the entire week. Wondering why I nor no one else had received one. First I heard was someone got one yesterday. Then I logged in and got one this morning and it seems everyone has only received one. Even some people who didn't purchase 6 mystery gifts have received a free skin. yeah i have checked other servers, lol forums and everyone seemed to have gotten only 1. I bought 70 mystery skins/chests and waiting for my remaining 10 :( sometimes it feels like OCE rioters don't comment on forum posts as much as other servers like NA thought i haven't seen any rioters commenting on this issue on every server
Wouldnt it be nice if a rioter posted/replied whats happening with handing out rest of the skins
Rioter Comments
: Dw i got ONE this morning... ONE....
> [{quoted}](name=whitehatingcoon,realm=OCE,application-id=ATM3HYki,discussion-id=weewznQG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-08-17T00:31:33.747+0000) > > Dw i got ONE this morning... ONE.... i got one as well....now gotta wait for 10 more
: Just got mystery gifted from riot why????
Im waiting for 11 {{item:3070}}
5318008 (OCE)
: has anyone received their 6+1 bonus yet?
so...no one's received them yet?
: Just trying to compile a list like mine :P haha
i did a 1:1 to get list and waiting for their reply
Anserem (OCE)
: Runes or a Champion? (Rioters, feel free to look as well)
In your case I would go for champ first and get tier 2 runes until you have enough IP for tier3 runes This is because you said the only true sup champ you own is sona and if enemy team picks her you have no other sup champ(unless you have naut or any other champs that can go sup meta) edit: my first champ bought was thresh and with tier 2 runes i was placed in silver 4 for my first ever placement
: what the hell is this? i must of missed out on something
There was a mystery skin/chest event not so long ago where you would get 1 free skin for every 6 mystery skin/chests you bought for yourself or for friends
: Nope still waiting on my few.
> [{quoted}](name=whitehatingcoon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=uLamAUii,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-13T07:09:15.734+0000) >im waiting for 11 :D > Nope still waiting on my few.
: Nope. They said it would take up to a week, so until the 17th.
> [{quoted}](name=BarryButcher,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=uLamAUii,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-08-13T06:17:30.328+0000) > > Nope. They said it would take up to a week, so until the 17th. hence "Theres a few days remaining until riot finishes giving out" They said they would be given out within a week of event finishing so i was wondering if anyone had received theirs
Rioter Comments
: Does anyone else keep a list of their champs and skins??
I bought 60 mystery skins/chests for the current mystery skin event, 40 for the last one and bought a few skins now and then so i prob have about 120ish i think (plus 10 i m waiting for from riot) Theres a site to check how mny skins you own for the korean server but not sure if theres on for oce
: Always **Daily Purchase limit** I only bought 6!
The daily limit is 10 dunno why u could only get 6 :S
5318008 (OCE)
: 10 daily limits mistletoe LB jurassic kog coral reef malph warring kingdoms tryn blackthorn morg warrior princess sivir scuba gragas underworld wukong glaive warrior panth emerald taric
wow.....mystery chests are available in shop now i would've bought 10xchests instead of skins if they were available few hours back. thanks riot, thank you very much
5318008 (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=MLI Delilah,realm=OCE,application-id=pEj6Ee6n,discussion-id=QZGUvauU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-08-03T01:00:08.834+0000) > > Where is the Mystery chest? I can't find it i think mystery chests are only for gifting :(
apparently mystery chests are up for self-gifting
: Iv spent a large amount of money on Mystery Skins. Having to gift RP and purchase RP on friends accounts to send them to myself. Will this just be counting for the mystery skins we buy ourselves?
During Bilgewater: Burning Tides, for every six mystery items you purchase for** yourself or friends**, you’ll receive a free Mystery Skin after the event ends! so u only get free skins for the ones you bought/sent with that account
Show more

Level 110 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion