90002 (OCE)
: Buddy Let's not assume things I came into champ select and I mentioned im in series on ''this'' account and then like you they also assumed and ingame they referred to me as a smurf and were asking me what rank i was and then they started flaming in disbelief, after the game caitlyn added me and we 1v1'd and i won then he started explaining to me he plays so much league and hes tilted since hes going through a break up. Lols.
he's 4 season bronze 19 year old btw
: Let me get this right. A plat smurft. Come DOWN to low elo to whined about team mate; Then say you're better than them. You have a superiority complex.
Buddy Let's not assume things I came into champ select and I mentioned im in series on ''this'' account and then like you they also assumed and ingame they referred to me as a smurf and were asking me what rank i was and then they started flaming in disbelief, after the game caitlyn added me and we 1v1'd and i won then he started explaining to me he plays so much league and hes tilted since hes going through a break up. Lols.
90002 (OCE)
: this got me chat restricted
Edit: I 1v1'd the silvers and won
Rioter Comments
90002 (OCE)
: Opening Hextech tab = Immediate disconnect, please help! same problem for 2 weeks now!
still got this problem... funny how riots working on fixes when there rp system isnt working but when its something like this they dont give a fuck..
: Hey there, Could you try the steps outlined [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761944#wq7), let me know if this helps.
Rioter Comments

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion