: Jg blitz lol
In that case get Nocturne ;)
: @Maraudaur - and any other rioters.
I would be interested to join if you have any free slots. :)
Jonius7 (OCE)
: Worlds Collide Piano Cover
Briolu (OCE)
: Fresh level 30 looking for people to play with
I would be more then happy to give you some advice if you would like - however I'm not that good of a player :)
: When is the next patch due?
The next patch will be 28/01/16 around 06:00am AEST according to the Service Status.
: Need a bit of help to get better at ranked (currently bronze 5)
Don't worry or stress about a game before you go into it. Doing this you are almost garen-tea'ed (get it) to tilt easier and not play as well. Just play the game like it is a normal game.
: LFM silver team
If you need another member, i'm more then happy to join. IGN: Area2609
Fitzky (OCE)
: like who lol can I have a link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2bxxHlXOyQ
Fitzky (OCE)
: Lol your trying so hard to be videogamedunkey
Niji (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Area2609,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=Mth2yVQM,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-23T02:31:52.573+0000) > > I think we are both talking about totally different games here. no we both talking bout lemon of legend right?
Yeah, yeah, yeah... those gun game Shaco's. Always knifing people in the back...
: > [{quoted}](name=Area2609,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=Mth2yVQM,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-23T02:31:52.573+0000) > > I think we are both talking about totally different games here. I think you're taking this more seriously than OP
Niji (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Area2609,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=Mth2yVQM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-22T13:50:59.152+0000) > > You have really got the wrong mind set there mate. Nah mang is everyones elses not me they troll me and all knife me in gun game, I mean what try hards is that I keep getting set back gun levels :/ also my team feeds like a homeless shelter feeds homeless people mostly becaue me and my team work at a homeless shelter.
I think we are both talking about totally different games here.
Niji (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mutley,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=Mth2yVQM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-21T06:26:10.589+0000) > > This is what every bronze Summoner says. Because, I swear I hear this all the time from bronze and silvers. > > Yeah I know I'm silver I'm shit. But, I personally think I deserve Silver I or gold V. But I didn't listen in my earlier years of League and went straight into ranked when I could and went 2-8 so I got bronze 3. > > Now that I've listened more to professionals and instead of watching them for how awesome they are I focus more on **how** skilled they are. As I watch their tactical plays positioning and builds, I'm now Silver V so now I've slowly gotten better and will slowly reach my goal over the seasons. Mainly its because I, **don't blame my team for every mistake** that is made and I take responsibility for my mistakes. (Although yes it is your team mates that do cause some Don't flame at them for it just give them some helpful advise)(this video was also helpful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugXC7g3p0JU ) Nah man is my teams fault for every single thing ever, I am supreme player who deserb to be in the global elite rank, I just sick of my teams never passing the ball to me, how am I supposed to score tonnes of goals without the soccer ball ://///////////////////////
You have really got the wrong mind set there mate.
Darthski (OCE)
: lower priority queue
This has nothing to do with anything. However my friend is constantly in low-priority queues. I don't think there is a single game he hasn't AFK'ed in at some point for more then 5 mins :D
Joeshep (OCE)
: Season 6
I think the patch is pretty good all around. The buffs to ADC's was a massive improvement, however they could of done better on a couple of the reworks, as adc's all still feel very similar (besides from Graves, i really like his rework. The massive damage up close but no range and has to re-load after 2 shots was just a grate idea. However graves is a little bit on the OP side and now can almost win the laning phase with very little counters). I know a few older players will be a bit disappointed as the game is very different then it was in Session 2.
: This is the new vid, if you would like a look. https://youtu.be/dIvyZFgScb4 Its in 16:9 and not 4:3. Since you suggested it, Ive decided to give it a shot. If you do look, please tell me if its better then the others.
Your 16:9 video looks a little "stretched". I also noticed your 16:9 video is in 420p, opposed to your 720p in your 4:3 video. I would not lose quality to get your video in 16:9. Ill take it that your video is like this because your not recording at a native 16:9 resolution. If you have a Nvidia graphics card you can get around this via upscaling but that still isn't perfect. For at least making videos i would go back to 4:3 until you can get your 16:9 videos to a higher resolution and without that stretched look. However, I've been really only talking about the negatives, so here is a few positives. Your audio quality is very high and your commentary is interesting to listen to. Your gameplay is also very interesting to watch. Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy over the last couple of days. -GL,HF
: These are seriously my (exactly) 16 owned champions and what roles I use them in Top {{champion:34}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:127}} Jungle {{champion:106}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:17}} Mid {{champion:34}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:127}} Support {{champion:101}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:45}} ~~ADC~~ Bot Carry (Cus screw the whole elitist AD bot lane only propaganda) {{champion:22}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:16}} Notice how I included Soraka in everything except Support and Jungle. I bought her specifically to play mid. Let that sink in. ~~Also, please gift me Kindred :(~~ *Insert generic begging* Also, I have no AD runes and bought Voli because he looks cool, and Ashe because I had to get a meta ADC at some point before the sheeple burn me at stake for being a heretic. AD (not AS, On-Hit or Tank) Champs... I hate them.
: Im not even editing anything, but I could if I bothered with it. Im using Adobe After effects, I recorded using Fraps.
Also, your video is in 4:3. Is it that way because of your monitors resolution? - You should definitely look into getting it into 16:9 as this makes your videos look more "professional" and "up to date".
Noki (OCE)
: The number game
: Helping bronze improve.
Totally off topic, but may i ask. What video editing software are you using?
Ezraina (OCE)
: Cool but strange video I came upon
I'm not saying anything but.... He is a massive, if not the largest, Dunkey wannabe. He lacks any "originality" and copies Dunkey, from the way he talks to even his main quotes (e.g. Saying "Baby" 100% how dunkey does and "(champion name here) do you really think you can escape me" just to name a few). I'm not saying his video's aren't high quality though, and for the most part funny. However, almost 100% of the stuff he says and the way he acts was copped of from one of the Dunkeys videos just puts it in the category "So bad its funny". He would probably be a good and funny YouTube channel if he just acted himself, rather then copping off someone else. Anyway, rage train is over. -GL,HF
: Azir Skin Request Pretty Please
I quite like this idea. It would be a very cool skin to come out for Harrowing.
GigaPube (OCE)
: top {{champion:67}} jung {{champion:432}} mid {{champion:19}} adc {{champion:17}} supp {{champion:55}}
Wait a second.. teemo adc... ohh god...
: Riot member to celebrate 1000th win
Congrats on 1000 wins man!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sephyre3 (OCE)
: Add me - I can't play immediately but we can organise something!
Awesome man - Added you :)
  Rioter Comments
: Find your IRL friends and earn a 4-win IP boost
But what if i don't have any friends? :'(
: 11-0-5 = s-???
so, getting a S+ is almost impossible?
: No, Elo hell COMPLETELY exists (although it should probably be called "division hell" now, but that doesn't have the right ring to it). The most infuriating thing I hear about this game is "if you're in bronze it's because you're bad". This is a clueless and idiotic statement with absolutely NO basis in reality. Let's look at it a bit at a time: **POINT 1: It IS actually possible to lose a game through no fault of your own.** Do you believe that it's completely impossible for a player to lose a game for ANY reason other than their own incompetence? That ANY game they lose HAS to be their fault? Yes? Then you're a cretin. If one of my teammates never connects and we lose the inevitable 4v5, if one of them is a hideous troll who spends the entire game intentionally feeding, or if several of them are just _so cluelessly bad_ that they shouldn't even be allowed to queue for ranked, does that make the loss my fault? Of course it fucking doesn't! If I fulfill the requirements of my role as well as should be expected and someone else on the team doesn't, you know what that makes the loss? _Their goddamn fault._ After all, I'm 1 man on a team of 5. What makes it MY fault rather than any of my other teammates' faults? Oh, so we split the blame evenly and all accept 20% of the responsibility? But how is that fair when I performed much better than one of my teammates (and I don't just mean better KDA, I mean doing my job and not being stupid)? You can't just say "you're all equally at fault" when every player's performance is not equal, that's simply not reasonable. That's like a clueless kindergarten teacher saying that both kids are at fault so there should be no hard feelings when one stupid little brat stole the others' lunch, pulled his hair and pushed him over in the sandbox. That's called the [Golden Mean Fallacy](http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoldenMeanFallacy). The first thing we have to accept is that _it IS actually possible to NOT be responsible for the loss of your team._ **POINT 2: "But, but, you should just be able to carry harder!"** Technically true. But riddle me this: how goddamn much better do I have to be, huh? Personally I rate my skill as silver/gold level or so (which is not actually that high considering this is OCE we're talking about here), largely because I have better than average game knowledge and awareness. If I'm not good enough to carry a bronze game with feeders, idiots, trolls and afks, how much better do I have to be? Platinum level? Diamond? _Challenger?_ I'm not THAT good and don't pretend to be. So tell me why I need to be _a goddamn Diamond_ to win games in _Bronze!?_ Even being a mere Silver-level SHOULD, by all rights, be enough because if you're a Silver-level player you "should" be in SILVER! Also, I don't always get to play carries. That's the way the game goes. When I'm support and my ADC sucks, I'm basically dead weight and there's nothing I can do. Had a complete waste-of-time game recently where the Jinx I was futilely trying to support couldn't last hit for nuts and rushed (although I use the term loosely because it took her _twenty minutes_ to complete it) an Essence Reaver as her first item (incidentally that game was followed by a Caitlyn who rushed BotRK and then Triforce and also had the map awareness of a dead sloth). I'm a naturally supporty player, maining supports and tanky initiator junglers (although I also play a very mean Karthus, Corki and Rumble). EVERY player does not have the opportunity to carry EVERY game. Sometimes you're relying on your teammates to carry for you as long as you support them. That's why certain roles and champions are called _"carries"._ Basically, it's stupid to say that any player who can't carry their team deserves to lose. **POINT 3: Your opponents are trying to win as well.** This isn't beginner bots, boys, even if some of the players may play like it. Say you're a silver, or even a gold-level player stuck in a bronze game and doing your best. What if your counterpart on the opposing team is a _plat_ level player who is simply better than you? You get dominated by the better player and your team loses. Does that make you a bronze-level noob just because you came up against a worthy opponent? (HINT: the answer is "no".) Something a lot of people don't understand (among other things) is that you can only solo carry a bad team if you are considerably better than the ENTIRE enemy team. Just because your bronze team are noobs doesn't mean that the opposing team are too, and if they're not, you're screwed, because overcoming overwhelming odds in LoL is based on _capitalising on your opponents' mistakes._ Someone has to win and someone has to lose every game. They don't magically "balance out". Speaking of which... **POINT 4: "If you deserve to get out of bronze, you will eventually rise."** OK, how does that follow? The logic seems to be that, as long as YOU personally are better than a bronze player, karma will magically lift you out of bronze hell (not the champion, the universal concept). But if, as we've already established, it's possible for you to lose a game through no fault of your own, HOW does it then follow that this cannot happen to you REPEATEDLY? "Oh, based on the law of averages-" Do you even know what you're talking about? Let me explain it: if you have _bad luck_ and happen to get repeated terrible teams (and I mean REALLY terrible) _you will repeatedly lose._ Why is this concept so hard for people to grasp? If you can lose 1 game through no fault of your own (and you can), then you can theoretically lose SEVERAL games through no fault of your own. There is absolutely NO universal law stating that you cannot get trolls, feeders and afks in back-to-back games. You do not "earn karma" for having a bad team that guarantees you will get a good team in the next game. If you toss a coin 20 times in a row, there is NO guarantee that you will get 10 heads and 10 tails; in fact, it's highly unlikely you will. **POINT 5: How do you get placed in Bronze in the first place?** As the OP himself explained, he ended the preseason in Gold V, but started this season in deep Bronze. The placement system for this season was _garbage,_ basically amounting to "play 10 games then get randomly dumped somewhere in Bronze regardless of the results or where you started from". So I think it's fair to say that there are a LOT of people starting in Bronze who never deserved to be there in the first place. Once there, though, you're subject to all the whims of fate outlined above. OK, so did everyone follow all those points? Good. Now go on with ignoring everything I said and telling me how I'm just a QQing noob who deserves to be in Bronze forever.
0 v 0 Esq (OCE)
: hi
hi..
junome (OCE)
: Will draw in paint for 7 RP
This is the best thing ive ever seen. -GL,HF
: NURF Mode?
It's kinda a joke... but still it would will be a game mode. "+225 Movement Speed Reduction This unit deals critical strikes on **150%** of its attacks" haha
Yokomuri (OCE)
: So it was my birthday yesterday :^D
That's pretty good for mystery gifts, Happy birthday for yesterday (or the day after that, time is weird) -GL,HF
sour mash (OCE)
: mystery skins. who is everyone getting?
i got French Maid Nidalee. The only thing is I've already got Snow Bunny Nidalee.
: Animated Load screens?
This should totally be a thing
: Calling lanes
Tried Teambuilder yet?
Sackboy (OCE)
: Sometimes I sit at my desk..
: Help With Masteries (Champion Types)
I would say my masteries where pretty good. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/oce/474247#masteries
Blackavar (OCE)
: lee sin?
hehehe, it's supposed to be the new champion
Blackavar (OCE)
: THE NEW CHAMPION
We live up here on the mountains, We drink water from the fountains, Over the fire we shale sing, Peaceful songs that never sin, With the night sky above, We sit back with love, It will be a new day tomorrow, The river crab will fine it's hollow, The river crab is surprisingly helpful, In combination with of my spells, (wait a minute, that doesn't Rhyme at all) Who am i? -GL,HF
Semirhage (OCE)
: So... I think a bot just tried to add me..
What??? What????? Riot, step up your game. :D (Looking at your icon, mouth watering) -GL,HF
Yuudachi (OCE)
: I think I want to get into top lane
Gnar is very good for people that never play tanky top lanes -GL,HF
: A Backdoor by Me :)
Hahaha very nice! -Gl,HF
: Improving Custom Mode
I very much agree. Then again, what do i know. -GL,HF
: Stop picking ezreal
Ezreal is a good ADC in the right hands. What u on? (Thing is, I'm the left hands. Get it?) -GL,HF
Jazzbot (OCE)
: How many of you would listen to a weekly/Bi-weekly Radio show about E-Sports?
: Most Satisfying Ultimate to land
Zed's ult... I always miss it. :D -GL,HF
: Ranked is 100% luck
Umm.. Not really. Faker didn't get to worlds with "luck" -GL,HF
Show more

Area2609

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion