Rioter Comments
: The Yolo Bots
: Who's ready for some more SKT skins?
: Cool Ideas for Irelia Rework. Please feedback.
She seems very mobile for a fighter. But overall great job.
: Hint: I have heard miles worse then all 4 of those sets of lines, and nearly none of those guys even get picked up. Fact is this is a last warning, with no prior warnings, for honestly sweet fuck all. You can't actually think this is ban worthy if you play on OCE regularly.
Honestly man, If your gonna whinge about this shit, then why would you post it on boards? Honestly... {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Seriously, I agree with Seras Dragon 100%. You got banned for a reason, so what? Deal with it. Just wait out the ban and then play again hopefully not doing this shit again. Everyone gets toxic once in a while and flames in chat. Even I do it. And it's a mistake everyone makes. It's just that these flames/toxic abuses are very consistent and that they are very much targeted at one person. Would you do this to a person in real life? Probably not. Would you like someone to constantly harass you just because you are not doing that well in a game? No. So just think about you're actions before you go arguing about not deserving this ban, and think about what you did. Because this is very much ban-worthy toxicity. No hate intended
: Abusing Teemo With The Cane
Hey really nice video man. I don't know why but i watched the whole video. Keep up the good work {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Tomo7182 (OCE)
: Climbed out of bronze with singed ama
Since ur a singed main what do u think counters singed? I think he's really annoying to deal with cause all he does is tower hugs and then when i go for a little bit of farm under his tower, he flips me into the tower range and i die. What do you think i could do to not feed a singed Thnx{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{champion:27}}
: Your KDA isnt the only thing that counts towards an S rank, Pretty much everything thing you do in said game counts towards it. like your CS, Objectives etc.
Also the time period it happened in. So for example, you would have a more likelihood of S if you had 250 CS at 25 mins than 300 CS at 50 mins
: What are your Top 5 favorite skins and why?
* Pool Party Lulu (SOOOO CUTEEEEE) * Cosmic Reaver Kass (Definitely Cool Compared to original Kass) * Project Zed (Shadows look Sick) * Arcade MF (U know Why) * DJ Sona (Just Cause)
: Ask Riot URF Champion Update
How about you give us the original Urf riot, and then made the number of Bans 5 per team, for a total of 5? Then noone will spam broken picks as much
Talon12 (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ascalon127,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=zOYd6ZPl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-06T10:13:01.861+0000) > > Not really. In norms he's quite alright. Just play a counter. I don't really know myself cause i dont like or main fizz, but if u search him up... he is saying allies play fizz and ruin his experience in bots...
Yea but bot matches don't really matter
: I am so passionate about this i will shout some skins to the three best comments left on this thread. please be sure to add you character name and fav champ to your comments
Honestly, I hate riot. They don't even care about comments. We asked for urf, no urf, we ask for draft norms, no draft norms. It's fucking retarted. It's seriously AIDS. I hate when i can't get my lane and I feed as sup and MY TEAM BLAMES ME. Honestly, I don't know why It can't be draft norms instead of just norms anyway. Honestly there's nothing good about Blind Pick. At least in Draft I can get my lane and go good. Blind is only good because theres no banning. And the way to fix that is....... Don't play broken champions.. (P.S. My Summoner Name is Ascalon127 and my fav champ is {{champion:39}} :D
DannyMac (OCE)
: Awesome! Reminded me of this game I had as Braum. We were looking for a loss inside -0 mins, but somehow we managed to stay in it. All other lanes were feeding and the jungles was toxic, however I got Vayne a few early kills and she scaled perfectly. The final score was 34-65, however we still managed to somehow win. http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/144661795/201179536?tab=overview
Jeeeeez that Lux on the enemy team.....
: No idea how the hell I won this one. I literally cried.
Jeez so much happened in 37 mins. When i read your description i thought the game went on for an hour! lol Anyway i love the feeling when we win because someone on the enemy team feeds when their 30 kills ahead and then you come back. SOOOOOO GOOOD. I had a match where a malphite (my team) fed a quinn top and my jg was shit af. I was tf, and did alright. Eventually late game came around, and they were taking our nexus turrets cause they were so fed. The only members on our team was the Malphite and an almost-full build twitch. What happened next was so amazing. Malphite ulted the whole team, and twitch ulted and the piercing autos got him a pentakill. Eventually, I backdoored their nexus and we won. FeelsGoodMan
ckgames (OCE)
: Fizz too good sometimes?
Not really. In norms he's quite alright. Just play a counter. I don't really know myself cause i dont like or main fizz, but if u search him up...
: Rotating game mode queue now live!
I like how riot is spicing things up a bit, but it would be cool if i could play some actual urf
: Maybe i get a little excited then, ive usually ran out of mana by the end of the first wave lol
Just auto minions to last hit and poke your opponent with q. Your mana regen isn't bad either. (I think 2 per second at lvl 1???) idk
: A positive post on League <3
i hate you rito. BRING BACK URF.{{item:3070}} {{champion:32}}
: need a new champ
Lulu. She is the most annoying and funny champ to play in lane. She can sup well, and if ur good, u can mid or top
: Never played Galio, but i also never see him on the rift either, pehaps for this very reason? I've always thought of VelKoz as a mana whore early game too
Vel koz is fine. you can spam q and w in lane
Glow (OCE)
: Well, do you prefer playing jungle or support?
: Jayce is ridiculous strong
So what, just because you can't dodge one skill shot every 10 seconds doesn't mean he's op.
: (Fiora is demacian lol) *peaceful* Yi, WuKong, Lee Sin, Yasuo, Jax: we kil u .5 seconds max in the nam of peace
my bad. FIora is demacia. Still Ionia is still op
: I don't think it us a sub-universe, if I'm correct it is actually the canon future of the current lol universe. (could be wrong) As for the bad guys, The Battlecast series of skins are the enemy PROJECT: is fighting. Zed and Katarina switched sides for more power, they weren't the original enemies of Ashe and the others. Battlecast Vel'Koz can be seen behind Katarina in her splash art. And a skin resembling a possible Battlecast Olaf kills Master Yi, in his original life. This makes Creator Viktor the probable enemy of the PROJECT: Rebel group. Also magic does not fit the criteria for the theme of PROJECT: skins, so i think it is unlikely that there will ever be a mage with a PROJECT: Skin. So unfortunately that cancels out all of the skins you mentioned except Darius Draven and Nautilus. Renekton doesn't fit the criteria either as he is not human, and being human seems to be another criteria for PROJECT:
Ya know, Maybe since Viktor is the enemy of Project, Maybe there is a project Jayce in development? hehe totally not a Jayce Main
: Minigame Champs, Patch 6.17
The only way they can make league good again is to give back Graves his cigar
Volcanuz (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ascalon127,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=PHPYZdZx,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-08-24T09:42:37.808+0000) > > Katarina. Seriously, she is literally the definition of a faceroll champ. She might lose in lane but then roam bot and get a double. Even if she feeds in early game to enemy midlaner, she&#x27;ll come into a teamfight and still one shot you. Then she Snowballs harder than your 20/0 Zed (Not really) and she comes in and absolutely one shot&#x27;s you. Sure, u might build MR, but she&#x27;ll build Magic Pen and one shot you again. Then she has the fact that everyone thinks she&#x27;s &quot;So hard to Play&quot;. Seriously, give me a break, you want hard? Try mastering Azir or Cassiopeia. I once had 4-ish back to back games and guess what? ALL OF THEM HAD FUCKING KATARINA. They all lost to our midlaner, got one kill and then went legendary 5 mins later. > I know that she&#x27;s getting reworked at the end of this year, but if u read Rito&#x27;s updates, she&#x27;s not necessarily getting something that will make her snowballing or one shot potential any smaller. > > This is just my opinion. Don&#x27;t say it&#x27;s wrong because IT&#x27;S MY OPINION. > ty I wouldn't say she is faceroll but the manaless high damage she has is pretty damn irritating. Playing her well like you probably see is very hard and takes a lot of time to learn. Not saying your wrong but she just isn't faceroll. I hope they gut her in the assassin update because i hate her too!
Maybe not but her snowball is actual cancer. Like most assassins, she should be worthless if she's behind but all she has to do is get a few kills and she's then wayyyyyy ahead of you and you can't stop her. Even if u focus her in a team fight she's got her e to escape and something called a team that's been fed because of her. FeelsBadMan {{item:3070}} {{champion:55}} {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
LeClement (OCE)
: Because the game is not just about the laneing phase. She can knock-up, wall-cross, stun, dash, shield, Powerup-ranged-attack-AOE-finish ult. Any small amount of buff would make this loaded champion a lot stronger. It's a bit like irelia - her kit is too overloaded making her very sensitive to item changes and buff/nerf.
Maybe the Riven's that I vs are to bad then.. Lol Also, her abilities are all pretty short ranged unless she uses her ult. Honestly i never really care about vsing a Riven because as long as you stay safe and don't feed her, u'll be fine
: An OCE Tournament between the Factions of Runeterra!
I think Ionia woud beat everyone They have Yi Zed Yasuo Fiora Jax Irelia Akali Lee Sin Wukong Just to name a few
: Patch 6.17 notes
Seriously why is everybody complaining about riven? Every riven i've played against is shit and feeds. (Played Jayce and Renekton) Sure she deals burst, but then that's why you have off tanks with huge dps like {{champion:48}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:83}} {{champion:62}}
Dri (OCE)
: Am I the only one who laughed when I read the Riven buff? "Riven has been struggling against too many top laners for too long, so it’s time to bring out the buff bat."
U see riven? Play renekton. U rape her in lane {{champion:58}}
Erøse (OCE)
: Delete 1 champion! Who Would It Be?
Katarina. Seriously, she is literally the definition of a faceroll champ. She might lose in lane but then roam bot and get a double. Even if she feeds in early game to enemy midlaner, she'll come into a teamfight and still one shot you. Then she Snowballs harder than your 20/0 Zed (Not really) and she comes in and absolutely one shot's you. Sure, u might build MR, but she'll build Magic Pen and one shot you again. Then she has the fact that everyone thinks she's "So hard to Play". Seriously, give me a break, you want hard? Try mastering Azir or Cassiopeia. I once had 4-ish back to back games and guess what? ALL OF THEM HAD FUCKING KATARINA. They all lost to our midlaner, got one kill and then went legendary 5 mins later. I know that she's getting reworked at the end of this year, but if u read Rito's updates, she's not necessarily getting something that will make her snowballing or one shot potential any smaller. This is just my opinion. Don't say it's wrong because IT'S MY OPINION. ty
I love how they look forward towards our feedback....... Yeah right the only comments u guys will actually read is the ones that have no relevance to urf..... Rito hates us.
Gehirn (OCE)
: Queue schedule - Updated for 6.15!
so rito, the question 90% of all League players are all asking, is.... WHEN IS URF Seriously you guys said that all gamemodes will be evenly spread out. So please explain to me why, every weekend i get on League HOPING FOR A WEEKEND OF URF when all i see is bloody hexakill or poro king or something else boring. PLEASE BRING BACK URF {{item:3070}}
Rito is just doing this so that when they do release urf in a billion years, more people will play it so they earn more money.... Fk you rito
Riot noone will play any gamemode (Maybe except for nemesis draft) until you return urf
: Star wars theme! Yoda Amumu R2D2 Blitzcrank Darth Veiger Chewdyr (Wookie Udyr) Jedi Yi Tahm the Hutt C-3PO Azir Storm Trooper Lucian (Or Finn... just saying :P ) Admiral Fizzbar General Grievous Aatrox Jar Jar Nasus Princess Caitlyn Jhin Solo Obi-Lee Sinobi Yasuo Skywalker Padmé Amidala Lux Rey Fortune Count Ezreal
Forsaken Jayce and Chosen Master Yi represent the Star wars franchise, with Yi being Luke Skywalker and Jayce being Darth Vadar
Karora (OCE)
: Jhin Skin Concept
I like this idea. How did you come up with it?
: When you try to play a bot match and end up with 9 bots instead of 5.
I know right? This always happens to me. Especially in intermediate bots. They will always feed. I lost to bots onc because of this very reason
Rioter Comments
Wrathina (NA)
: I Cried While Playing League
Thredson (OCE)
: **SPOILER** The Makeover Riot Doesn't Want You To SEE
: Sick of Yasuo xD
Can Someone give a full list a Yasuo counters? I hate yasuo and can't do shit against him. Please and Thank You
: Champion Reveal: Kled, The Cantankerous Cavalier
Hey Rito. Just wanted to point out that in the last video about team fighting and late game, Kled did absolutely nothing except give {{champion:1}} a move speed buff so she could stun all of them and drop a gigantic bear on them. He did absolutely no damage. :)
: Patch 6.15 notes
Rito u got a Jayce skin coming out soon? Maybe like pulsefire Jayce ultimate skin? Please and Thank You.
Seriously rito no one likes these gamemodes.....PUT FKING URF BACK ON..... I"VE BEEN WAITING WEEK AFTER WEEK FOR URF TO COME OUT BUT U GUYS PUT OUT TRASH GAMEMODES LIKE PORO KING. SERIOUSLY NO ONE LIKES OR PLAYS IT. BRING BACK URF YOU MORONS
URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF URF PLEASE RITO EVERYONE WANTS IT BACK
RITO PLS, WHERES URF{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}

Ascalon127

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion