Vorantas (OCE)
: Join King State Today!
Does your discord have a nsfw channel?
Rioter Comments
Nightjar (OCE)
: I don't think there is much wrong with sona as a support. With the right build and playstyle she can carry the crap out of most games, but I do think despite appearing 'easy', she's higher skill base than other options like Leona, Soraka or Karma, since management of her passive, spellthiefs and auto procs as poke is critical to making her work in laning phase, and so alot of knowledge on minion wave control, trading and positioning is needed to make best use of her. Annie support is actually alot worse than it sounds, since her base damages have been peeling back over seasons, she's quite squishy, and her target access is bad, so if her tanks aren't willing to engage (or there is a sheer lack of them on her team) she has trouble pressing a lead. So as supports go, she is very reliant on getting a lead in lane. Something I'd suggest instead is Fiddlesticks support, with aftershock, max q into e, it's alot easier to play, your role is primarily disengage and poke, but thanks to aftershock resistances it's alot more forgiving if you get caught out. Fiddlesticks support with aftershock has been nerfed, and your lategame is inferior compared to other AP support options. However your ability to carry teamfights and make plays with a lead is significantly higher, and the earlygame is still extremely strong. Earlygame it's about getting some magic pen, so finish your support item, then getting sorc boots and oblivion orb, finish your Morrellos, pick up stopwatch, get a rylias for catch potential earlymidgame, build zhonias for survival in latemidgameand then liandries if you haven't managed to end already for a bit more teamfight impact in the lategame. Fiddlesticks support is extremely good in low elo at ending games pre-40min. Just remember to go aftershock and not try taking him into another role because Riot has screwed fiddle up so bad, he is now very bad outside of the support role.
> I don't think there is much wrong with sona as a support. I agree, but I was remarking about OP, not the champion in general. Sona is quite strong in the game right now and has the ability to beat most other supports. She is outclassed by Blitzcrank right now, purely due to the fact that if he lands a pull, she is dead. However, Nami, Brand, Morgana, Lux, and Zyra are all far better choices. > she's higher skill base than other options like Leona, Soraka or Karma, since management of her passive, spellthiefs and auto procs as poke is critical to making her work in laning phase, and so alot of knowledge on minion wave control, trading and positioning is needed to make best use of her. No. All of that applies to other champions, too. Sona is legit spam spells until her passive is up then poke an enemy with her Q + auto. OP can barely play Sona and you want him to play Fiddle? Jesus man.
: Seriously over trolling/griefing
Congratulations, the duo reported you and you were punished over minor crap due to people abusing the awful system. At the start of the game, type /mute all.
: I want to know how to get better and get out of bronze, any good tips?
Alright. I have looked at your op.gg (did not watch any games as I do not have the time for thaty and you better pay me for coaching if I did) and I have a few comments for you. I will address them later as I want to address your post beforehand. > I was on a winning streak in bronze and then all of a sudden I've started to play really badly and have been on a losing, (partially I know cuz im bad) and i actually got demoted from B3 to B4. Win streaks often enough end up into a massive loss streak because, in all sense, you jump massively ahead in MMR. However, instead of looking at it negatively, you need to look at the positive: you had a killer win streak going. There are a few things that you can do to offset the losing streak, each of them differs for each person and may not be for you. 1) You can go and unwind on another game 2) You can play another game, hoping for a win 3) You can go and play some normal games 4) You can call it a night I do not recommend playing ranked if you have lost three or more games in a row. > I never tilt in games or anything but I don't really think that helps if (but still I never tilt, its never gonna help to tilt XD) Cute, but you do get tilted. Everyone tilts. > I main usually jungle, ADC and top Wow, a low elo player that can play more than one role. Nice. However, I suggest picking one and ‘maining’ it and using the others as backups. Remember, you could always just play an AP mage as a support and carry that way, if you so desire. > I want to learn things like how to properly farm and CS Okay. I want you to make a custom game and pick any champ from any role, one you want to improve on (not a support) and get into a game with no one but you. Do not add bots. I then want you to go to your lane and practice last hitting. Your bare minimum goal is 60 CS before 10 minutes. There is no excuse for being any lower than that. I want you to do this until you can hit 80 CS with ease. When you achieve this, exit and re-do this, but with a beginner bot added. If you are playing a top champion, add a bot you would see in top lane, et cetera. Try and keep the ranges fair, so no ranged into melee. Now, I want you to hit 80cs while trading with this bot. Do not go for kills, just poke him out of lane while farming. When you can hit 80 CS like this, up the bot to intermediate. Also, watch this video: https://youtu.be/zd0boZQkyuo Also, quit playing Sona. She is a subpar support that has zero carry potential. In bronze, you can only rely on yourself to win games. Hitting that five-man stun means nothing if your team has no idea what they are doing. I suggest buying Annie and using her until you reach gold. She has easy farming, great zone and trading, and an all-in that beats most other midlaners. She can also go top and be played support.
: Remove FF from ranked thoughts
: (OCE) Permenent Ban Appeal : AllThatJazz
>AllThatJazz: now my ghost poro was wasted Ahahahahahahahahahahaha
Gehirn (OCE)
: The Tribunal hasn't existed anywhere since...what year was it... 2014? Definitely don't confuse the player review based Tribunal with the machine based instant feedback system. Tribunal was sloooooow, taking months to process cases and potentially inaccurate due to human... biases. IFS gets the job done in 15 mins or less or your pizza's free, and since it's built off machine learning algorithms it has a higher hit count (due to it's speed and confidence) and is less prone to fluctuations in what behaviour/actions are penalty worthy. That being said, because IFS doesn't review games from "rational human" perspective, it needs to be tuned back a bit in order to not start throwing out false positive bans. Every day, players are hit with penalties and bans for continuous griefing or giving up. These bans do occur, but because players are prone to rating any tactic they don't agree with or a simple mistake that anyone could make as "intentionally feeding" or "trolling", we have to limit the aggression of IFS otherwise we start shooting out false positive bans like ya wouldn't believe. So we (you, me, all players!) definitely should keep on reporting **legitimate** cases of int. feeding or griefing/trolling because our report might be the report to actually get a ban over the line. What the Tribunal **did** achieve that IFS does not is the catharsis we get by feeling in control of determining if a report is ban worthy. That sense of contribution and cleaning up the community the way we want. For some of us that's what Tribunal provided, unfortunately for others it was a place where they went to hit a button marked "punish" 15 times a day without reading a chat log, meaning cases needed more time to gather more reviews to improve accuracy, meaning the punishment, if any, was handed out way after the offence (days, weeks...months!). IFS doesn't have that, but at least it gets us that sweet "we've penalized a player you reported" style message relatively quickly after the report if it is actioned.
> [{quoted}](name=Gehirn,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=cayPmEh5,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-15T03:38:59.347+0000) > > The Tribunal hasn't existed anywhere since...what year was it... 2014? > > Definitely don't confuse the player review based Tribunal with the machine based instant feedback system. Tribunal was sloooooow, taking months to process cases and potentially inaccurate due to human... biases. IFS gets the job done in 15 mins or less or your pizza's free, and since it's built off machine learning algorithms it has a higher hit count (due to it's speed and confidence) and is less prone to fluctuations in what behaviour/actions are penalty worthy. > That being said, because IFS doesn't review games from "rational human" perspective, it needs to be tuned back a bit in order to not start throwing out false positive bans. > > Every day, players are hit with penalties and bans for continuous griefing or giving up. These bans do occur, but because players are prone to rating any tactic they don't agree with or a simple mistake that anyone could make as "intentionally feeding" or "trolling", we have to limit the aggression of IFS otherwise we start shooting out false positive bans like ya wouldn't believe. > So we (you, me, all players!) definitely should keep on reporting **legitimate** cases of int. feeding or griefing/trolling because our report might be the report to actually get a ban over the line. > > What the Tribunal **did** achieve that IFS does not is the catharsis we get by feeling in control of determining if a report is ban worthy. That sense of contribution and cleaning up the community the way we want. For some of us that's what Tribunal provided, unfortunately for others it was a place where they went to hit a button marked "punish" 15 times a day without reading a chat log, meaning cases needed more time to gather more reviews to improve accuracy, meaning the punishment, if any, was handed out way after the offence (days, weeks...months!). > IFS doesn't have that, but at least it gets us that sweet "we've penalized a player you reported" style message relatively quickly after the report if it is actioned. The Tribunal was the worst system ever implemented in the history of gaming. Giving power to silver players was an actual joke and troll by Riot Games. How can you sit there and say that players are being banned for griefing games when the same people having been griefing games for months on end with no punishment. Legitimately, explain to me how a laner rolling into the jungle, taking it all from the jungler, and then spamming emotes is not considered griefing. Tell me how a support intentionally ruining the wave is not griefing. Your system cannot detect griefing at all, else I wouldn’t have been able to grief hundreds of games without a single punishment for it. I open my mouth and call someone silver and I’m muted, but I can legit make my team lose games and mask it as a mistake and force them to rage and it’s completely fine. Do you understand how many times I have stolen buffs from teammates and watched them alt+f4 or swear at me then report them and see that ban message pop up? Or see that they haven’t played a game since because they got 14 day banned?
IntruSo (EUW)
: Completely Random Perma-Ban for Botting
>The only thing different on my account from a few days ago is the amount of games done per day, obviously, and a different pc/internet provider. Your account was locked in case of account selling. Contact support.
: Make art (shitty or decent) and send it via support ticket specifying how much RP you need (usually maxing out at 50RP)
> [{quoted}](name=DarkShade918,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=8gkqEwNY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T08:24:04.841+0000) > > Make art (shitty or decent) and send it via support ticket specifying how much RP you need (usually maxing out at 50RP) It has to be related to the thing you want, by the way.
fam fam (OCE)
: sylas busted
Sylas is weak because he needs a team to drag him into a win. He's a legit b tier champ.
Streeserz (OCE)
: Can we fix matchmaking?
Can we talk about the fact that two people didn't ban anyone when 20+ champs are braindead cancer
Dawnlight (OCE)
: (OCE) Perma Ban Appeal: Dawnlight
I really don't understand how game 2 is even worthy of a second glance. You swore in general, not at someone.
: Do you have a niche GPU or something? It's odd that you see so many issues, and I seem to recall you mentioning you've tried full reinstalls before?
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=dqWkqzAe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-10T12:14:43.247+0000) > > Do you have a niche GPU or something? It's odd that you see so many issues, and I seem to recall you mentioning you've tried full reinstalls before? https://i.gyazo.com/2781c4462b61be1b79423b8a307116d0.png
Neëko (OCE)
: Let's talk about how we can fix Neeko
She's fine. Let's talk about Morgana having a 40s snare.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You sound like someone really annoying, someone who can't accept they are wrong {{champion:39}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
> [{quoted}](name=Small Boobs,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=4N5ssog9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-28T10:53:58.935+0000) > > You sound like someone really annoying, someone who can't accept they are wrong {{champion:39}} {{sticker:sg-shisa}} You think I care what someone who is hardstuck plat says? Do you want to know what's annoying? Plat players who think their opinion matters.
Wyntr (OCE)
: [Reset Ranked Please, OCE is a shitshow right now](https://imgur.com/a/OU59ze4)
> [{quoted}](name=Wyntr,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=bKE4Ydcw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-26T08:35:24.678+0000) > > [Reset Ranked Please, OCE is a shitshow right now](https://imgur.com/a/OU59ze4) This is how it is at the start of every season. It is easy to hit top ranks now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Crowbcat (OCE)
: A question about Lunar Revel
It took me from event start to three days ago to get 1000 tokens. You could buy the bundles which have tokens in them, IIRC.
: But solo and flex are not. Someone who is Diamond in solo (which is what will show on sites like op.gg) might have never played flex and so is in the silver~ bracket. Given that OP posted from a level 1 account, we're lacking pretty much all the information to detail why this would/could have happened.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=Z9wRpuZs,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T13:03:08.905+0000) > > But solo and flex are not. Someone who is Diamond in solo (which is what will show on sites like op.gg) might have never played flex and so is in the silver~ bracket. > > Given that OP posted from a level 1 account, we're lacking pretty much all the information to detail why this would/could have happened. Not sure what you mean when you can duo queue in solo queue. No idea, though.
Ingénue (OCE)
: Is this soloq? Because that doesn't sound right at all. If it's flex thats pretty normal since flex and soloq do not run on the same MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=Ingénue,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=Z9wRpuZs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-21T10:24:33.495+0000) > > Is this soloq? Because that doesn't sound right at all. > If it's flex thats pretty normal since flex and soloq do not run on the same MMR. Solo and duo are linked.
Rioter Comments
: How did I get banned?
>Triceratop: do you know how to play a game without typing You sent like 50 messages. Hello.
666mage (OCE)
: grandmaster pantheon ama
What a useless thread. Pantheon has the skill range of your average Master Yi player. Imagine being proud you got to grandmaster with a point and click champion. LMAO.
: because it's made up of more than 1 type of metal, jebus crisps
> [{quoted}](name=Pikachoochoo,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=oWm1EEQx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-20T21:43:14.794+0000) > > because it's made up of more than 1 type of metal, jebus crisps Whatever, Pikachoochoo.
Nightjar (OCE)
: it's because he was neutral (boring) good, but you are lawful evil, and I'm chaotic neutral. {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
> [{quoted}](name=Nightjar,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=YEgEwpdn,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-02-20T01:18:36.759+0000) > > it's because he was neutral (boring) good, but you are lawful evil, and I'm chaotic neutral. > > {{sticker:sg-kiko}} Actually, I tend to align with chaotic evil.
: Personally I've experienced *far* more abuse from voice chat in games like OW than I ever have in text chat in games like League. In League the insults usually aren't all that personal, the usual angry "you're bad" or "you suck", regardless of how you're actually playing. Voice chat opens up a whole new slew of possible *personal* insults. Stuff like "why aren't you playing support", and "haha you think girls can play video games", (in pregame) "Just surrender now we've got this deadweight of a [sexist expletive]" and "[insert sexist tirade here]. This was to the point where voice chat was either with friends, or was something I listened to without participating in, because it just wasn't worth the risk to so much as tell someone they were about to get jumped from behind. Text chat levels the playing field. They both have their advantages and disadvantages, there's no arguing that voice chat is a much more efficient means of communication (most of the time), but given that voice chat is *much* harder to track and punish, and pings make up for most of the shortcomings of text communication I can understand why Riot don't want to just slap voice chat in and call it a day.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=PLgyPZJr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-13T02:02:51.490+0000) > > Personally I've experienced *far* more abuse from voice chat in games like OW than I ever have in text chat in games like League. In League the insults usually aren't all that personal, the usual angry "you're bad" or "you suck", regardless of how you're actually playing. > > Voice chat opens up a whole new slew of possible *personal* insults. Stuff like "why aren't you playing support", and "haha you think girls can play video games", (in pregame) "Just surrender now we've got this deadweight of a [sexist expletive]" and "[insert sexist tirade here]. > > This was to the point where voice chat was either with friends, or was something I listened to without participating in, because it just wasn't worth the risk to so much as tell someone they were about to get jumped from behind. > > Text chat levels the playing field. > > They both have their advantages and disadvantages, there's no arguing that voice chat is a much more efficient means of communication (most of the time), but given that voice chat is *much* harder to track and punish, and pings make up for most of the shortcomings of text communication I can understand why Riot don't want to just slap voice chat in and call it a day. Adding onto this, voice chat is tougher to moderate.
: New Loading Screen
I hate that I can't see who has a toaster.
Kakoda (OCE)
: Firstly I never mentioned the person in question so the fact you are naming them shows a lot about your comment.... Anyways as far as doing nothing wrong he clearly did. 1st off it is harrasment. 2nd what he did is illegal. It is illegal to have leaked documents with peoples private information. 3rd it is against RIOTS ToS. Clearly he is in the wrong and riot and the police can definitely follow up on the matter. Plus I am saying that was my details so it can be confirmed as I am personally confirming the matter. For you to say he done nothing wrong baffels me as it is clearly against the law to posses this information and it is deffenately against riots ToS.
> [{quoted}](name=Kakoda,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=YMAkvUwa,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2019-02-10T07:43:58.693+0000) > > Firstly I never mentioned the person in question so the fact you are naming them shows a lot about your comment.... > > Anyways as far as doing nothing wrong he clearly did. 1st off it is harrasment. 2nd what he did is illegal. It is illegal to have leaked documents with peoples private information. 3rd it is against RIOTS ToS. > > Clearly he is in the wrong and riot and the police can definitely follow up on the matter. Plus I am saying that was my details so it can be confirmed as I am personally confirming the matter. > > For you to say he done nothing wrong baffels me as it is clearly against the law to posses this information and it is deffenately against riots ToS. You left enough evidence and clues in your post that led to him. Also, you did not block out everyone's names. 1. It is not harassment. Nothing about what he did is harassment. You are calling him out on the forums, knowing anyone with half a brain cell will be able to find who he is, could be considered harassment. You should have just made a ticket. 2. It is not illegal to have 'leaked' information. It is illegal to use it maliciously or with an attempt to break the law. Blackmail, et cetera. Also, he has no documents. He most likely, as I said, got it from a website that leaked everyone's emails and previous passwords. You yourself said, in the picture, that the information he had was, and I quote, 'Not even close'. Why are you worried if the information he had was not even close to being accurate? 3. It is hardly against Riot's Terms of Service to have leaked documents. There has been no official breach and the fact you think some silver kid from OCE is a master hacker baffles me. He most likely got your information from any known cheat program breach. There have been three of them in the past few months. So, he has access to a few of your accounts? The police cannot follow this up and they will not even attempt to. It is **YOUR** account and **YOUR** responsibility. You would simply waste their time because you most likely fell for some kind of scam and have a keylogger on your computer. You are just going to waste their time, which is, funnily enough, a genuine crime.
Rioter Comments
Kakoda (OCE)
: Will this person get a perma ban? This is a huge issue and in my opinion deserves a perma ban. It is some serious harassment!
> [{quoted}](name=Kakoda,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=YMAkvUwa,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-10T04:06:33.679+0000) > > Will this person get a perma ban? This is a huge issue and in my opinion deserves a perma ban. It is some serious harassment! [REMOVED] did nothing wrong. Nothing he did is grounds for a permanent ban. There is nothing to indicate that the information he posted is legitimate. Also, many hacking websites have had their data breached. It is how one of my mains were banned back when I scripted for laughs. So, he either got it because you were doing shady stuff or he simply guessed. It is impossible for him to extract the data from Riot -- some lone silver lad? Nope. This is all on your and your shady cheating ways.
Awak3ning (OCE)
: NERF NINJA TABI NERF NINJA TABI NERF NINJA TABI NERF NINJA TABI
Ranked Solo Gold 4 5 LP / 36W 41L Win Ratio 47% Talon's Army - Shaco Shaco CS 123.5 (4.5) 1.87:1 KDA 6.5 / 7.5 / 7.5 17% 6 Played
: Can I have 2 RP riot
Make a support ticket.
Rioter Comments
Excited (OCE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Excited,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=25bxdmpp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-07T11:10:40.638+0000) > >[REMOVED] This account was banned after 11 ranked games. I finished my promos and then got permed. Ranked is pointless when I barely had time to do anything. You're clearly new to the forums if you have no idea who I am. I could beat half of the OCE challenger tier list with my eyes closed.
: when to buy a ward
This thread started off with bronze advice then developed into a whine fest. lmao.
: What new feature would you most like to see in league of legends?
The ability to blacklist players so you no longer queue with them. I should not have to dodge because people are garbage.
Rioter Comments
: It's both. It's a punishment for the immediate behaviour and a warning of the permanent consequences of continuing.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=AOIe001U,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-05T04:35:14.441+0000) > > It's both. It's a punishment for the immediate behaviour and a warning of the permanent consequences of continuing. That's like shooting someone and being like, "This is a warning!" Not how it works.
: Everyone wants this, but why would Riot do it? It does the opposite of what they want and takes away potential money for them. Even if you say, well atleast let us refund things bought with Essence. Again, the reason champions cost what they do in terms of Essence, is to make it "rewarding to unlock" but also, if you get sick and tired of grinding, here comes $5 so you can finally unlock Zed.
> [{quoted}](name=BarryButcher,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=YEgEwpdn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-05T02:13:11.792+0000) > > Everyone wants this, but why would Riot do it? It does the opposite of what they want and takes away potential money for them. > > Even if you say, well atleast let us refund things bought with Essence. Again, the reason champions cost what they do in terms of Essence, is to make it "rewarding to unlock" but also, if you get sick and tired of grinding, here comes $5 so you can finally unlock Zed. How come you have distinguished member and I don't. you're a no name.
: Depends how long ago it was, the system changed drastically around the time OCE started, and quite significantly again a year or two after that. As for warnings, the chat restrictions/14 days *are* the warnings.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=AOIe001U,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-05T02:46:52.631+0000) > > Depends how long ago it was, the system changed drastically around the time OCE started, and quite significantly again a year or two after that. > > As for warnings, the chat restrictions/14 days *are* the warnings. Maybe. That is not how warnings work, mate. That is a punishment, not a warning.
HeartVine (OCE)
: There's not a whole lot in regards to the lore for the Lunar Revel Alternate Universe, so you'll likely need to take a lot of "creative license" to fill in any gaps. You can refer to the Lunar Revel page on the LoL Wiki to see all the relevant lore in a single location: https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Lunar_Revel_skins#General
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=6jGZAhT1,discussion-id=2mwLVvlk,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-02T06:16:32.987+0000) > > There's not a whole lot in regards to the lore for the Lunar Revel Alternate Universe, so you'll likely need to take a lot of "creative license" to fill in any gaps. You can refer to the Lunar Revel page on the LoL Wiki to see all the relevant lore in a single location: https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Lunar_Revel_skins#General Imagine making a contest designed around the lore of a universe that hardly exists. What a great idea.
: The Bots have taken over!
Imagine playing ARAM at all. What a useless mode.
Strip (OCE)
: New ranked placements is actually fake.... What is going on Riot?
Gold is low elo. Why are you shocked new players are there when it is the grounds for a new player to start?
: Looking for Beta testers for my new app
Wait, I got banned ages ago for using a program to track cooldowns. Riot, what the hell?
: There are very few things that will net you an instant perma ban. Things that do, are things like cheating, illicit 3rd party program use, chargebacks (which are reversible upon settlement), security/compromise bans (which are reversed upon the account being secured), that type of thing. Behavioural offences (gameplay, chat, griefing etc) will _never_ result in a perma ban for first offence, there will always be at least a 14 day ban as a warning first. Even no tolerance language like hate speech and suicide encouragement gets that one warning. Your reform card (the popup you see when you login) will tell you what you were banned for, or at the very least point you to support to get the full story. You can also submit a ticket directly to player support (https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and they will be able to tell you what you were punished for, and often offer more context.
> Behavioural offences (gameplay, chat, griefing etc) will _never_ result in a perma ban for first offence, there will always be at least a 14 day ban as a warning first. Even no tolerance language like hate speech and suicide encouragement gets that one warning. I call bull on that because I have been permed straight off the bat for my very first offence. Granted, I did say that Hitler the right idea and that gays and Jews should be killed off, but case in point. This was a while ago, though. May have changed. Of course, I have never gotten a warning, either. First punishment is normally always a chat restriction or a fourteen-day ban.
: Got called the n-word
Imagine being OP and actually caring about what someone said in a game.
Show more

Broken Scripts

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion