Yukisu (OCE)
: Champion Sona: Very weak on burst damage and teamfights
You say this but Sona has the highest winrate of any support.
: RP
It's so you buy $10 instead.
Xuízunä (OCE)
: Prestige Skins
Play the game a lot, buy the pass. Good luck.
: Looking for champions that have the most diversity in their roles!
Ezreal: Can be played as an ADC, AP support, AP midlane, kite/poke toplane. Varus: ADC, midlane, top Almost every adc can go ADC, mid, and top. Annie: Mid, support, top
: Talon or Kat
Talon. Talon has a pretty simple kit on paper and it excels against mages and anyone who wants to stall out the early game due to poor damage, utility, or whatever. He is a very aggressive champion and there are very few champions that can deal with the sheer aggression that Talon provides. Your goal is to rush a Tiamat, push the wave, and then roam. Staying in lane, unless the enemy is feeding you, is pretty pointless. Talon’s counter is Aatrox, so ban him if you can. Katarina is still viable, but a lot of champs have CC now. This is no longer season 2 where there were a select few champs that could deal with her. Everyone and their dad have hard CC. I say do both if you can.
: [NAME REMOVED] is this guy for real?
mosaickle (OCE)
: Wait so are those 68+ bugs in this patch limited to just the major servers?
: Hexdrinker, Simple as that Rush it, before you get any crit, and then build normally Otherwise, Stand in your minions, so she hopefully ults the wrong target, and wait for her First R, before you tornado her, since her R resets on hitting a moonlit target, stay away from her where you can, to avoid being pulled into her shield and then the rest of her combo. If you wanna fight her, make sure you have a jg in the wings, and ward heavily for the enemy jg
> [{quoted}](name=DarkShade918,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=ET3u74z7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-20T04:45:56.683+0000) > > Hexdrinker, Simple as that > > Rush it, before you get any crit, and then build normally > > Otherwise, Stand in your minions, so she hopefully ults the wrong target, and wait for her First R, before you tornado her, since her R resets on hitting a moonlit target, stay away from her where you can, to avoid being pulled into her shield and then the rest of her combo. If you wanna fight her, make sure you have a jg in the wings, and ward heavily for the enemy jg Bad advice. Standing in minions will cause her W to instantly trigger, giving her a shield. Diana is arguably one of few champs that can reliably dumpster Yasuo every game.
Adder (OCE)
: Why the hell are there so many AFKs?
: Why am I taking 'Unknown' damage?
It still has the same bugs of your own teammate contributing to your death. It's a somewhat prettier version of the same garbage.
: CHEATERS in Team Fight Tactics??? Really????? In a RNG economy game -.- Grave's AOE +debuff items:D
: Karthus Change (TFT)
That's not a new change. There was always a limit.
Ornn (OCE)
: I'm a tank main and its so depressing
Are we just going to ignore the fact that bruisers have been consecutively strong since season 1? Morde, Darius, Garen, Jax, Irelia, Aatrox, Gnar. Do I need to go on? Assassins shred resist, so having high health will do nothing when they are hitting you for true damage.
HeartVine (OCE)
: You'll have to buy each version of the skin separately. It's been that way with Prestige skins (and even chromas) since they were first introduced. Or you could manage to get really lucky and reroll some skin shards into one (or even both) of them.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=uIIucloW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T03:09:54.669+0000) > > You'll have to buy each version of the skin separately. It's been that way with Prestige skins (and even chromas) since they were first introduced. > > Or you could manage to get really lucky and reroll some skin shards into one (or even both) of them. Ah, I see. So there are two skins. I never really looked. It's not like a chroma. Got it.
: Voice Chat for Full Team will Riot make this a thing so when you go into games
Ornn (OCE)
: mord and lyx both get 1 shot with 0 effort by any assasin champ.
> [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=gEEZ0IXF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-12T18:55:43.598+0000) > > mord and lyx both get 1 shot with 0 effort by any assasin champ. I mean, Morde is a literal walking tank and can 1v3, Lux can buy zhonyas and render any assassin useless.
Ornn (OCE)
: im in OCE and i have 5 accounts i swap out of when i dodge Grouchy Poro is my main Tiamat taric Chocolate Cake Ornn Bot and Ornn with 100k mastery on Ornn i wouldnt say i horde them as i will play these forever but i do have 5 cool names
> [{quoted}](name=Grouchy Poro,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=EOiihRQv,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T17:20:47.632+0000) > > im in OCE and i have 5 accounts i swap out of when i dodge > Grouchy Poro is my main > Tiamat taric > Chocolate Cake > Ornn Bot > and Ornn with 100k mastery on Ornn > > i wouldnt say i horde them as i will play these forever but i do have 5 cool names If you actively play them, then you're not hoarding them. I am literally talking about level 5 accounts that play a game every 4 - 6 months to hold the name.
HeartVine (OCE)
: Yeh, people "hording" summoner names is annoying. I honestly think the name decay system needs to be revised to promote actual commitment in retaining the names, rather than simply being able to play 1 game every 6 months minimum, or 2.5 years for level 30+ accounts. Unless that person actually spent money to grab the name, they really shouldn't have it, as new account *shouldn't* be able to take inactive Summoner names from other accounts (refer to the [Inactive Summoner Name Rules](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751914) support page. If you're interested in pursuing that, you can try submitting a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) about it and see what conclusion they come to.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=EOiihRQv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T07:10:25.989+0000) > > Yeh, people "hording" summoner names is annoying. I honestly think the name decay system needs to be revised to promote actual commitment in retaining the names, rather than simply being able to play 1 game every 6 months minimum, or 2.5 years for level 30+ accounts. > > Unless that person actually spent money to grab the name, they really shouldn't have it, as new account *shouldn't* be able to take inactive Summoner names from other accounts (refer to the [Inactive Summoner Name Rules](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751914) support page. If you're interested in pursuing that, you can try submitting a ticket to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us) about it and see what conclusion they come to. Unless they bought a name change on a level 4 account, then they took it off that account. I can't really do much if they did buy a name change, but the fact that I cannot take the name when they play 6 games a year is bullcrap. This is the third name I have lost to low-level accounts hoarding the names. It's just a stupid system as a whole.
: Chinese rampancy needs to be dealt with - ASAP
Gretchen (OCE)
: Weekly TFT mission (level 6 by round 11)
Bugged for me, too. I sold everything a few rounds before and bought all exp. Did what was asked and never levelled up.
: Join the Oceanic Community Amateur League
>For example, if there are 24 teams participating in a tournament, 8 teams will be randomly seeded into the 16 team brakcet. >16 team brakcet >brakcet Nice.
: Is Qiyana Bad?
Qiyana is another Yuumi. She does a lot of different things *good*, but is exceptional at nothing. Unlike most other assassins, she has very little mobility and lacks a ‘get out of jail free’ card. Once she is in the fight, much like Irelia and Xin Zhao, she has to stay there. In my mind, she is nothing more than an initiator that is made to get in the fight and then keep fighting. However, she has no sustain or mitigation. She is in an awful place design wise. If we compare her to other assassins. **Talon**: Can hop walls with very little delay. He also has an ult that provides stealth. **Akali**: Can shroud and play around in it. She can also use her ult to escape. **Zed**: Can dash away with shadows. He can also use his ult as an escape if done right. Another issue with Qiyana is that some of her kit is clunky. Her kit looks like it has been tweaked to be as new player friendly as possible. When using her stealth, there is this delay before you can auto attack. The delay is perfectly aligned to proc Duskblade^. Also, her E > Q often misses. There has been many times when it has straight up missed the enemy, despite them standing still. ^Apparently this has been noticed by Riot and they are working on it(?) Another concern is that her ultimate requires the right conditions. It is a super strong ultimate, but it does not work like every other assassins ultimate. I wish it did more when in the river and in brush. It seems like you should really only throw it out at walls. Qiyana is pretty mediocre and seems to fall off harder than other assassins if she falls behind. People have taken to calling her Akali 2.0. In my opinion, I do wish her elements played a bigger role. Also, her W is a completely useless skill besides grabbing different elements. Speaking of elements: **Rock**: Pretty much all you want to use. **Grass**: Useless and too easily telegraphed. **Water**: Useful to engage with for a free E > Q > W (rock) > Q > R combo. As for people saying that she is bad… that is pretty common after a new champ releases. I would seek out the Qiyana Mains subreddit for more advice.
72 sins (OCE)
: Most mechanically intense champion?
Nightjar (OCE)
: {{champion:64}} was, is, and has always been the highest skillcap champion. At first he doesn't seem that bad, but watch a high elo leesin main, and you'll see that he has so many combos to master, so much flexibility, and whilst he has a strong earlygame, the difference between a pro leesin and an average one, is the pro leesin doesn't actually fall off in the lategame, whereas the average one does.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightjar,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=T4kj0nLH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-06T01:56:04.972+0000) > > {{champion:64}} > was, is, and has always been the highest skillcap champion. > At first he doesn't seem that bad, but watch a high elo leesin main, and you'll see that he has so many combos to master, so much flexibility, and whilst he has a strong earlygame, the difference between a pro leesin and an average one, is the pro leesin doesn't actually fall off in the lategame, whereas the average one does. No, he isn't. He has a very simple kit and is mechanical simple. Lee Sin is difficult, as some say, due to decision making and when to do his combos.
ebb2 (OCE)
: The state of shaco
The top Shaco players have no issue with him. This is a you issue.
: Seeking a mathematician.
Just play TFT and do nothing at all. You should last beyond 10 minutes with zero interaction at all. Another path is to do the missions and play OP champs (Lux, Morde) in normals and 1v9.
: The perils of WIP :) In saying that, I got 80 from this orb (50 from the last) and had played more games, so I think perhaps it's just 50 base, 10 per power up (games played) and just the visuals aren't working. If you notice yours changing (or if you get 100) I'd appreciate a heads up :)
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=BOToFGfT,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-28T09:52:18.190+0000) > > The perils of WIP :) In saying that, I got 80 from this orb (50 from the last) and had played more games, so I think perhaps it's just 50 base, 10 per power up (games played) and just the visuals aren't working. > > If you notice yours changing (or if you get 100) I'd appreciate a heads up :) I will let you know! I had no idea and was just collecting it whenever I could. Shame.
: Well, sort of. So I'm not super sure how you power it up, whether it's meant to be wins and mine hasn't updated or just games played and it's bugged or it's something else entirely, but it's basically like a first win of the day that you get at the end instead of the beginning. (This was what confused me cause ti started with a timer). I opened one and got like 50 points from it.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=BOToFGfT,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T15:16:19.168+0000) > > Well, sort of. So I'm not super sure how you power it up, whether it's meant to be wins and mine hasn't updated or just games played and it's bugged or it's something else entirely, but it's basically like a first win of the day that you get at the end instead of the beginning. (This was what confused me cause ti started with a timer). I opened one and got like 50 points from it. I think you're meant to play five games per day and it 'powers' it up. However, I assume it's bugged right now.
F4R W3ST (OCE)
: Rapidfire cannon not working in TFT
It is. Used it in my last game and had Draven attacking from across the map.
: Missions earn you points, points earn you tiers. I'm pretty sure there's no way for you to be at tier 3 yet. You can't even make tier 1 from this week's missions.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=BOToFGfT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T15:05:42.277+0000) > > Missions earn you points, points earn you tiers. I'm pretty sure there's no way for you to be at tier 3 yet. You can't even make tier 1 from this week's missions. I'm tier 3. The missions reset once you finish them lmao. Weekly is a lie. They keep resetting.
enrai409 (NA)
: I need help improving on my support play
Vortuka (OCE)
: TFT Patch
Idc about TFT, I just want to play Sivir 2.0. Watch her not be available until Thursday.
: Make Kayle good again
Make Kayle good again Kayle just 1v5 late game Ok
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nightjar,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=z9tuNHiV,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T07:32:22.100+0000) > > err so in summary, lategame champions, splitpushing, master Yi, Kayle and all hyperfarm champions are illegal and playing them means you are the scum of league of legends and need to be banned then? No, and that's a completely ridiculous way of interpreting my statement. One of the *fundamental* aspects of "AFK farming" is the concept of being "in essence" AFK, which is *heavily* implied by it's name. Something like taking a whole match to just farm neutral monsters, for example, *is* AFK farming and *is* against the rules, because it effectively creates a 4v5 situation. The examples you've listed are generally based around *shot-term* farming designed at bring about power spikes to better contribute to the team, and *don't* fall under the category of "AFK farming". > Also team communication isn't essential And at no point have I denied that. That said, the act of ***REFUSING*** to communicate *is* punishable. As I said in my previous comment, you are not obliged to communicate in every single game, but that doesn't mean that you can blatantly refuse to communicate and leave your team in the dark. In particular, situations where a player goes heavily off-meta is the *perfect* example of this going into practice, because not communicating in such a situation is actively working against the team. Communicating your strategy and being open to feedback about it is what you *should* do. For one thing, it will provide the team with a chance to adapt to the strategy from the start (even if they don't agree with it), rather than, for example, letting them think they'll have a support in a traditionally 2v2 lane just for you to leave them in a 1v2 situation that they can't handle with their champion and/or skill. > I, like many others in the community do not look kindly on favoritism, and *I think a discussion highlighting this to riot is very valid*. We agree on that point. No one is saying that these kinds of discussions aren't valid, or that the opinions of players aren't valid, but *fundamentally* that does not *change* the established rules. Those rules still exist as they have and likely will continue to regardless of personal opinion on them. You can discuss those opinions freely, you can advocate for change based on those opinions, but simply having those opinions doesn't change the established rules, or mean they don't apply. > We all have ways to play and you shouldn't get special privilege for being a streamer that allows you to play say offmeta jungle maokai, but a regular player is punitively banned for trying the same. Then you and I must have *very* different experiences with using off-meta strategies. Personally, I've never had an issue using off-meta strategies, though I have seen many players claim the opposite. That *might* have something to do with how different players address that kind of situation, however, and fundamentally what kind of mentality those players are taking into the match with how their ideas will be perceived. Something as simple as just communicating your ideas and intentions with the team, in a positive manner, and choosing a different strategy if they're not keen on it can make all the difference in how those players respond to those ideas (both shot and long term), as opposed to simply saying nothing and doing whatever you want every time regardless of how it affects your team mates. Communicating those ideas also gives those players a better idea of how such strategies work, which may make them more comfortable with having someone use such a strategy in that match, or another match in the future. Ultimately, it seems that the main issue in how players are *generally* addressing such issues is to ignore the rules and just do whatever they want, which is punishable because of how it negatively affects hundreds of other players. My point is, it's likely that many of these players are experiencing issues not because of the "off-meta strategy" in and of itself, but how they attempt to utilise those strategies and their attitudes and behaviours in doing so. Then they get banned for abusing another player, for example, and just *assume* it's because they were playing off-meta, when that isn't the point of contention in the situation. Riot does need to take actions in a way that is as unbiased as possible, that is something I think we can all agree on, but one thing I think players need to keep in mind is that they can't use things that *aren't* punishable (such as "off-meta") as a platform for things that *are* punishable (such as griefing) and expect to get away with it, whether that's what they've intended to do or not, and they need to stop misinterpreting and misrepresenting those situations. I think one aspect of that is that many players don't have a more definitive idea of what is against the rules, and I think Riot could try to be a bit more clear on that (I believe the "reporting a player" support page used to be a lot more clear on that than it is now, which is unfortunate). Ultimately, though, Riot can only go so far to make it all work, the players have to come the rest of the way.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=z9tuNHiV,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T09:12:44.854+0000) > > No, and that's a completely ridiculous way of interpreting my statement. One of the *fundamental* aspects of "AFK farming" is the concept of being "in essence" AFK, which is *heavily* implied by it's name. Something like taking a whole match to just farm neutral monsters, for example, *is* AFK farming and *is* against the rules, because it effectively creates a 4v5 situation. The examples you've listed are generally based around *shot-term* farming designed at bring about power spikes to better contribute to the team, and *don't* fall under the category of "AFK farming". > > And at no point have I denied that. That said, the act of ***REFUSING*** to communicate *is* punishable. As I said in my previous comment, you are not obliged to communicate in every single game, but that doesn't mean that you can blatantly refuse to communicate and leave your team in the dark. In particular, situations where a player goes heavily off-meta is the *perfect* example of this going into practice, because not communicating in such a situation is actively working against the team. > > Communicating your strategy and being open to feedback about it is what you *should* do. For one thing, it will provide the team with a chance to adapt to the strategy from the start (even if they don't agree with it), rather than, for example, letting them think they'll have a support in a traditionally 2v2 lane just for you to leave them in a 1v2 situation that they can't handle with their champion and/or skill. > > We agree on that point. No one is saying that these kinds of discussions aren't valid, or that the opinions of players aren't valid, but *fundamentally* that does not *change* the established rules. Those rules still exist as they have and likely will continue to regardless of personal opinion on them. You can discuss those opinions freely, you can advocate for change based on those opinions, but simply having those opinions doesn't change the established rules, or mean they don't apply. > > Then you and I must have *very* different experiences with using off-meta strategies. Personally, I've never had an issue using off-meta strategies, though I have seen many players claim the opposite. That *might* have something to do with how different players address that kind of situation, however, and fundamentally what kind of mentality those players are taking into the match with how their ideas will be perceived. > > Something as simple as just communicating your ideas and intentions with the team, in a positive manner, and choosing a different strategy if they're not keen on it can make all the difference in how those players respond to those ideas (both shot and long term), as opposed to simply saying nothing and doing whatever you want every time regardless of how it affects your team mates. Communicating those ideas also gives those players a better idea of how such strategies work, which may make them more comfortable with having someone use such a strategy in that match, or another match in the future. > > Ultimately, it seems that the main issue in how players are *generally* addressing such issues is to ignore the rules and just do whatever they want, which is punishable because of how it negatively affects hundreds of other players. My point is, it's likely that many of these players are experiencing issues not because of the "off-meta strategy" in and of itself, but how they attempt to utilise those strategies and their attitudes and behaviours in doing so. Then they get banned for abusing another player, for example, and just *assume* it's because they were playing off-meta, when that isn't the point of contention in the situation. > > Riot does need to take actions in a way that is as unbiased as possible, that is something I think we can all agree on, but one thing I think players need to keep in mind is that they can't use things that *aren't* punishable (such as "off-meta") as a platform for things that *are* punishable (such as griefing) and expect to get away with it, whether that's what they've intended to do or not, and they need to stop misinterpreting and misrepresenting those situations. I think one aspect of that is that many players don't have a more definitive idea of what is against the rules, and I think Riot could try to be a bit more clear on that (I believe the "reporting a player" support page used to be a lot more clear on that than it is now, which is unfortunate). Ultimately, though, Riot can only go so far to make it all work, the players have to come the rest of the way. 1) By this standard, anyone who sits top all game as Nasus, farming their Q, should be banned because they are making the game a 4v5. You will not find a single person who will complain about a Nasus sitting top and farming all game. You could be losing turrets, dragons, inhibitors, barons, and people would just nod and claim that Nasus is farming. You cannot have it both ways and be like, “Well, he’s working towards his spike” because that’s bull. He is still making the game a 4v5 and Riot pushes that champion design by buffing it. It cannot be defended. AFK farming is stuck in the meta and it’s a thing that really shouldn’t be punishable. 2) That’s not refusing to communicate. I don’t have to tell my team what I’m doing. It’s not in the rules. If I want to play AD support Anivia botlane, I will. Ranked shows what position you’re going for a reason. I don’t have to speak to them. I don’t have to ping them. I don’t have to ward. I don’t have to join teamfights. As long as I am not actively working to make my team lose, nothing I do is against the rules. I play a lot of Pyke. I have loved his concept since I saw him—the upcoming nerfs are going to be a massive hit—and I do the same thing. I stay botlane until I’m level 3 and then I’m gone. Pulling from that Nubrac game, the ADC was a damn Sivir. She shouldn’t have struggled at all. I have never once told my ADC that I’m going to roam. It’s a given as you’re a roaming support. It’s like reporting a Bard for leaving the lane to collect chimes. The only time people complain is when they get caught out because they don’t look at the map and realise I’m gone.
HeartVine (OCE)
: > But his strat was viable and it worked. You're missing the point. Nubrac's "strat" is not the main point of contention here, his *intention* is, and it's been made clear that his *intention* was to grief other players by using "off-meta" as a platform for such behaviour and a shield to protect himself from the consequences. It doesn't matter if the strat itself works, because it's not about the strat. > That was an instant ban, too. No, it wasn't. It took *three days* for the ban to be issued *after* the game in question. You can see the game itself [here on Nubrac's twitch channel (time-frame 4 hours 58 minutes)](https://www.twitch.tv/videos/436538419?t=04h58m15s) which occurred on the 8th of June (which you can see here on his match history: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3062531855/41863402?tab=overview ), and you can see the moment he received the ban [here also on his twitch channel (time-frame 53 minutes)](https://www.twitch.tv/videos/438067393?t=00h53m13s) which occurred on the 12th of June. > He didn't fill out a report NightBlyue3 did, at the end of the match in question when he had 2 team mates AFK in base from all the bullshit, he used his time to submit a ticket to Support. You can see his perspective of the game on [his twitch channel here (time-frame 32 minutes)](https://www.twitch.tv/videos/436591028?t=00h32m07s). If you refer to the[ screenshot of the discord conversation between NB3 and Zephyr](https://imgur.com/a/dVw6HcF#YEwGir7) that is circulating, it becomes evident that that conversation occurred at 4am (their local time) the morning of June 12th and, as per Nubrac's twitch vids, you can see the ban wasn't applied for approximately 10 hours (around 2pm on June 12th, their local time), also evidence that it wasn't an "instant ban" as you and so many others claim. > You don't have to communicate with your team. You do, though. Communicating is an actual requirement in-game, and barring unusual circumstances (such as largely off-meta strategies that require effective communication to work properly) such communication is possible entirely using pings.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=z9tuNHiV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:04:09.025+0000) > > You do, though. Communicating is an actual requirement in-game, and barring unusual circumstances (such as largely off-meta strategies that require effective communication to work properly) such communication is possible entirely using pings. No, you don't. If I don't want to help my team, I don't have to. If I want to mute them and their pings and AFK farm the jungle, I can. It's not a bannable offence. 10 hours is still a short time for a ticket when it takes Riot 4 days to respond to my reports about people who run it down. Also, NB3 made the report while in-game. He typed it while playing. You know, AFKing?
HeartVine (OCE)
: The bottom line regarding Nubrac is that he was consistently griefing other players, a behaviour that can (and likely will) get any other player banned. You can refer to [this statement by WookieeCookie on Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj/) for the explanation, but the basic situation is that Nubrac was intentionally griefing consistently and repeatedly (he admits as much in his stream), blatantly refusing to communicate with his teams (which is a breach of the rules in and of itself), using the whole "off-meta" thing as an attempt to shield himself from the consequences (basically, attempting to circumvent the rules), specifically targeting streamers with this behaviour, and consistently and repeatedly reported for those behaviours. Riot initially reviewed the case 3 weeks or so prior to the ban, and backed off because they saw "off-meta" on the surface and didn't want to harass a player just for playing off-meta. It's reasonable to say that Nubrac's intention was to simply "expose his image" to become more popular, regardless of how it affects other players or the community. The match including NightBlue3 was basically the tipping point, where NB3 pursued the issue further by submitting a ticket to support (which ***ANY*** player can do) and, when that didn't turn up results, pursued the issue further again by contacting a Rioter directly (again, something ***ANY*** player can do). NB3's behaviour isn't any more acceptable than Nubrac's, they were ***BOTH*** in the wrong, and the Rioter who reviewed the case was simply *doing their job*. I don't know what Riot is going to do about NB3, last I heard they were still reviewing his case, but I personally hope he gets *at least* a "next tier" punishment. ---- #***TLDR*** Nubrac got banned for griefing consistently and repeatedly. It would have happened sooner or later, NB3 just sped up the process by pursuing the issue with Riot, which any player can do.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=z9tuNHiV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T03:44:51.779+0000) > > The bottom line regarding Nubrac is that he was consistently griefing other players, a behaviour that can (and likely will) get any other player banned. You can refer to [this statement by WookieeCookie on Reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/c0m449/nightblue3_gets_his_teammate_banned_for_playing/er61hxj/) for the explanation, but the basic situation is that Nubrac was intentionally griefing consistently and repeatedly (he admits as much in his stream), blatantly refusing to communicate with his teams (which is a breach of the rules in and of itself), using the whole "off-meta" thing as an attempt to shield himself from the consequences (basically, attempting to circumvent the rules), specifically targeting streamers with this behaviour, and consistently and repeatedly reported for those behaviours. > > Riot initially reviewed the case 3 weeks or so prior to the ban, and backed off because they saw "off-meta" on the surface and didn't want to harass a player just for playing off-meta. It's reasonable to say that Nubrac's intention was to simply "expose his image" to become more popular, regardless of how it affects other players or the community. > > The match including NightBlue3 was basically the tipping point, where NB3 pursued the issue further by submitting a ticket to support (which ***ANY*** player can do) and, when that didn't turn up results, pursued the issue further again by contacting a Rioter directly (again, something ***ANY*** player can do). NB3's behaviour isn't any more acceptable than Nubrac's, they were ***BOTH*** in the wrong, and the Rioter employee who reviewed the case was simply *doing their job*. I don't know what Riot is going to do about NB3, last I heard they were still reviewing his case, but I personally hope he gets *at least* a "next tier" punishment. > > ---- > > #***TLDR*** Nubrac got banned for griefing consistently and repeatedly. It would have happened sooner or later, NB3 just sped up the process by pursuing the issue with Riot, which any player can do. But his strat was viable and it worked. It got Irelia a lead. The guy is also highly ranked with a positive win ratio. This is proxy singed all over again. It's a stupid ban and only went through because streamers cried. Nightblue was AFK for 1 minute and 30 seconds typing his report in the fountain instead of playing. Where is his punishment? He single-handily lost that game. That was an instant ban, too. He didn't fill out a report, he contacted a staff member directly. You don't have to communicate with your team. You can legit mute everyone at the start of the game. Also, WookieeCookie has no idea of how the rules work. Anything that person posts is null and void because they are clueless. lol. No point playing nanything but meta these days, tbh. Disregard the fact that people rbeaking the meta has changed the game.
: Typing what people are doing is flaming.............................................................
: > [{quoted}](name=Broken Scripts,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=Qdwit4ip,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-16T13:52:42.094+0000) > > Does Riot not understand how to balance? > > On another note, when is Qiyana releasing? I wanna try the new Sivir. Hey, Qiyana is releasing in Patch 9.13. As for the balancing, riot are the almighty bosses and can do what they want haha
> [{quoted}](name=XtrinityForce,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=Qdwit4ip,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T20:08:19.148+0000) > > Hey, Qiyana is releasing in Patch 9.13. > > As for the balancing, riot are the almighty bosses and can do what they want haha Yes, but when is 9.13 dropping? Next week?
: Solo Queue Carries?
**Top** * Irelia * Urgot * Kayle * Yorrick * Nasus * Jax **Jungle** * Udyr * Vi * Master Yi * Jax * Shyvana * Evelynn * Lee Sin * Rammus * Nunu & Willump **Mid** * Morgana * Lux * Yasuo * Zed * Ahri * Veigar * Anivia * Kayle * Malzahar **ADC** * Jinx * Ashe * Lucian * Sivir * Kog’Maw * Draven * Jhin **Support** * Sona * Taric * Nami * Morgana * Brand * Lulu * Janna * Blitzcrank * Lux
: Iron & Bronze
Do you want to be carried out or are you just looking for a duo?
: New Skins
Invictus Gaming Rakan Invictus Gaming Kai sa That feels off. Where is Xayah's skin? Them not having matching skins ruins my immersion.
Bry (OCE)
: bring back urf
No thanks. ARURF is bland, boring, and too decided on RNG over player skill.
maikku (OCE)
: Riot using special testing computers
You can play League on a $350 computer...
00shots00 (OCE)
: ummmmm YES! - here's one retard! if you hire/employ a handicapped person do you think you're not required to cater to them after hiring them? fkn spastic don't try talking business. I replied to each of your points just didn't put them in point form... didn't think that was hard to workout o.O
> [{quoted}](name=00shots00,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=7bcV58iN,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-02T20:22:25.116+0000) > > ummmmm YES! - here's one retard! if you hire/employ a handicapped person do you think you're not required to cater to them after hiring them? fkn spastic don't try talking business. > > I replied to each of your points just didn't put them in point form... didn't think that was hard to workout o.O Imagine being so upset you have a sook on the forums and then abuse other people because you're a delirious Tyler1 wannabe. Your account was worth jackall, regardless. You were hardstuck gold, so Riot just purged your crap account and gave you the tools to start again. If you are going to be toxic, own up to it and do not be a whiny toxic person.
: lf 4 more to do wait... do what now quest. add abyss blzdragon
BarnDog (OCE)
: Ban this player please
Average OCE plat game.
: Just a casual repost of: Just a casual reminder that permanently banning me doesnt work.
Account bought from PA will be banned in a month or two when they do sweeping bans of botted accounts.
: 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门
> [{quoted}](name=Alpha Tyrone,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=f0qHEEKg,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-26T14:27:29.859+0000) > > 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 That doesn't work like you think it does.
: >Darkweava: kys retard >Darkweava: kys >Darkweava: retard sup who autos cs > etc. Hate speech (sexism, ableism, racism, etc) and suicide encouragement (kys, go die, etc) are classed as no tolerance language. Use of no tolerance language result in escalated punishment, meaning you skip the two chat restriction tiers and land straight on 14-day ban. This is your one and only warning. 14-day is the final tier before permanent suspension, as is stated in the reform card. *Any* further chat offences, even if they do not involve any no tolerance language, will push you up that last tier and you will lose your account.
> [{quoted}](name=Seras Dragon,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=Am5aE4Tj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-25T10:26:49.846+0000) > > Hate speech (sexism, ableism, racism, etc) and suicide encouragement (kys, go die, etc) are classed as no tolerance language. Use of no tolerance language result in escalated punishment, meaning you skip the two chat restriction tiers and land straight on 14-day ban. > > This is your one and only warning. 14-day is the final tier before permanent suspension, as is stated in the reform card. *Any* further chat offences, even if they do not involve any no tolerance language, will push you up that last tier and you will lose your account. Wtf is ableism?
: uhhh what?
Why in the name of God are you buffing Urgot again when he was so oppressive top lane? You nerfed him into a decent spot and now you are buffing him again? I bet you have yet to touch jungle Karthus.
Show more

Broken Scripts

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion