: Is this ban fair
Riot are too strict
: >earn tokens by completing missions, and exchange them for Blue Essence, 1 token gives 20 Blue Essence. Which isn't worth it compared to the other options just in general. >They also give 50 Blue Essence for First Win of the Day, but it does not help much, you still have a long way to go to get enough Blue Essence. It won't help at all, because it's a net loss for the player and ends up just lengthening the grind between levels
: How to report someone after end of game screen closes?
: Permanently banned with no warning!
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} whyyyyyyy??????
: ***
Nvm this is 6 months old
: And you have Yasuo with double crit chance.With a windwall (that can block projectiles) and an ability that let him slide to minions and champs.Just stay away from her AA range then lmao
That's his melee steroid tho
: I'm a Trashuo main. Pls no rost
Thonks for ta replay. I am on mie weigh to silver with onloy yashou
: So what? Yasuo needs windwall so he doesn't get bursted in lane and teamfights.
And vayne doesn't need windwall because she is ranged and can attack from safety which gives her a free slot for her w making her 3rd attack deal % true damage.
: "And if he doesn't, it's pretty easy to dodge. If you don't have any movement spells I suggest you don't get in range for him to ult you." "I nerfed his early and shifted it to his late game because I feel like a vayne shouldn't be out damaging me when she is ranged" wE mUsT buFF y@SuO bEcAuSe VAyNE oUtDaMaGe mE. You got a windwall
So what? Yasuo needs windwall so he doesn't get bursted in lane and teamfights.
: Nerft his early game. Ok buddy; He is already weak early game, any more nerft and his win rate is gonna be 30%. Sorry to say, but your lack of knowledge make for a very bad theory craft.
His early game is not weak unless you suck. I currently am not having trouble in early, but I am having trouble late because enemy adc out damages me late game because of that 10% crit damage reduction on the passive.
Nasus Bot (OCE)
: that R base damage bruz, you tryna rape us? pretty sure veigars R and lvl 3 isn't that strong (base damage)
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Forced Losses
It's all about the luck Ma dude. (And being a god like apdo)
TheBioB (OCE)
: Fair
Just saying that vayne is disgustingly broken because if I have 2 Pentas with her under 30 games you know something is wrong with that champ
: How To Get To Bronze?
Play like bronze 5 and you will look like bronze 5 and you will not get banned.
: I thought i recognised the name haha nicely done! Hopefully it comes soon! These things are well worth the wait xD My favourite is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, but all the names from that seem to be taken already haha. but I like Itachi from _Naruto_ and Sesshomaru from _Inuyasha_ just as much xD So I'm proud to have them for names :P
I think you deserve it
TheBioB (OCE)
: This takes dedication
Downvoted as soon as I saw a level 7 mastery on vayne.
: 4 man going around trying to get people banned
Thing is people who have above 1 iq will not fall for this because they know about the consequences about saying the word 'retard' in game. Smart players will not say anything in game, screenshot what they are doing, and send it to riot support and 99% of the time it results in the player getting banned. Hope this helped (;
: Why do I have to spend 2900 gold to counter Zed
Why do I have to spend 3250 gold to counter AP bursters? The thing is I don't. Upgrading into maw of malmortius just isn't worth it. So AP mages actually have the advantage in itemisation because seekers armguard = gexdrinker. However, zhonyas beats maw of malmortius because of zhonya's active. Hope this helped (;
Fitzky (OCE)
: Adding all these different crit buffs to his abilities and extra passives is wayyyyy too unnecessary, you're making Yasuo too complicated.
By the way, they aren't passives. (Sorry for the complications) they are more of add ons.
Fitzky (OCE)
: Adding all these different crit buffs to his abilities and extra passives is wayyyyy too unnecessary, you're making Yasuo too complicated.
i think it makes him more interesting
: Yasuo Rework Idea (Please Read)
Share this. I want to see other people's opinions
Rioter Comments
Newto (OCE)
: All has been resolved thanks for the feedback guys I am able to receive rewards :)
Newto (OCE)
: I GOT BANNED FOR 2 WEEKS AROUND AUG-SEP AND IM CHALL
: Are you spamming your lvl 7 mastery enough?
I don't have enough tokens for my level 6 mastery
Thevilook (OCE)
: lv.100 Doom-bots Incentive Like Star Guardian
SuperZev (OCE)
: Permanently Banned
You don't act nicely just to avoid punishment. You do it because it's the right thing to do.
: Neo Pax Sivir Giveaway!!!!
Scammer incoming! *Spellshields*
: You can't get banned for 2 weeks for having 1-2 bad games. You must have has a bad history. If this is wrong you can always send a ticket to riot support to give you a chance because 1-2 bad games shouldn't give you a 2 week ban unless you used the words 'cancer' and 'kys' then in that case you deserve it.
You say that you have never a bad history for 3-4 seasons, but you can't keep track of it since it never tells you and maybe you forgot about that 25 chat restriction that you may have gotten but can't remember.
Newto (OCE)
: I GOT BANNED FOR 2 WEEKS AROUND AUG-SEP AND IM CHALL
You can't get banned for 2 weeks for having 1-2 bad games. You must have has a bad history. If this is wrong you can always send a ticket to riot support to give you a chance because 1-2 bad games shouldn't give you a 2 week ban unless you used the words 'cancer' and 'kys' then in that case you deserve it.
Codysseus (OCE)
: Need friends, please add
You should be looking to add some friends in real life instead of adding people in a game.
Rioter Comments
Zaps (OCE)
: Twisted Treeline Ranked — The Final Climb!
Twisted Treeline? Never heard of it.
GraKham (OCE)
: Lol Why so Noob & Troll Players

Bronze 6 Yasuo

Level 83 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion