Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: dont play league, bot programme everywere
i think league is one of the best games at preventing cheating. ive only encountered like 4 or 5 cheats in 5 years and 10 000 games. hes probably just better than you
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Stillborn (OCE)
: Disabling new champions in draft pick
money. people want to play the champ cause its usually busted and people dont know how to vs it. also some people only play draft pick so they would get punished. also if someone on the enemy team has to ban it then they effectively have 4 bans not 5 so the guy that wants to play new champ wont get to play him but he will win more games. also money. i cant stress how much riot care about money.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
00shots00 (OCE)
: Starting a new account and i think it's kind of weird how the new rune system works.
its designed to help new players that dont know what they are doing build/rune wise. they are the best generic runes for new players. you dont want someones first 2 weeks of league being predator pantheon top lane.
Rioter Comments
HeartVine (OCE)
: Having the same problem. Initially thought it was due to a recent ticket submission through Support, which tend to cause "log in" issues if you don't handle the log in processes properly. Made sure I was logged out properly on both Boards and Support, still had the issue. I then decided to attempt clearing my browser history/cache, because I figured it was probably related to that, still no dice. Have ensured, on each attempted fix, to check the "remember me" box. Can't think of any reason it should be happening (or any potential fix on my end), but it is painfully annoying considering I check in on the boards several times a day.
Rioter Comments
Jebby (OCE)
: 65% Win rate in elo hell?
its not the amount of games you win or the winrate that matters. its who you are vsing. if you are gold 5 vsing silver 2 you wont earn as much as gold 5 vs gold 5. in terms of "what can i do" you need to become BETTER at league of legends. watch pros, youtube videos etc etc. if you become BETTER you will win vs better players and your MMR (basically the elo score you have which determines if you vs silver or gold players) will increase.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
GraKham (OCE)
: LEVEL 20 LOL//4 CHEST WITH KEYS
thats some good stuff. disenchant all champs you own. unlock all champs you dont. pick the skins you want and disenchant the rest. i wish i had all that stuff on one of my accounts
Rioter Comments
: Graves question
so essentially there are three reasons why you get it by dashing to the side. 1) you might have dashed away from an enemy but towards another; 2) your dash landed you closer to the enemy champ than you were when you cast it; 3) riot has coded in a bit of leeway so that a player TRYING to fight someone with their e that accidentally goes a little bit backward wont negatively impact the outcome. i havnt looked much into it myself but those are the three main solutions that come to mind whenever this sort of interactive issue is presented to me
: Also focus on zoning nasus away from your minion if they're pushed closer to your turret, but only as the next wave is coming into the lane and about to hit your wave which will prevent you from taking too much minion damage.
yeah but dont do freeze (freezing is locking the wave near your tower and zoning) if you can 1v2 or jg isnt top because pushing is better.
Bookbash (OCE)
: Hi man, I'm liking the series :) Unlucky with this team, the macro in low elo is atrocious. "After laning comes braining"
im glad youre enjoying it :) yeah but i need to get better at controlling my temper when i lose. its just embarrassing :/
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: So minions are more stronger than players from 1 to lvl 4. What a fkn joke
so essentially what you should be doing vs nasus is shoving him in early, drawing enemy jg pressure and roaming. dont try to kill nasus because he is tanky and minions do too much damage early. if nasus makes a mistake then fight him but if he is just farming safely then dont.
Rioter Comments
: Not able to join game queues
i dont have the issue unless my internet is slow. generally reloading client and being patient will fix this issue
Scottez (OCE)
: Riot remake didn't work once again
if they were there at the start of the game before going afk/dc or moved around then the game wont offer a remake. i think the remake system is good
Rioter Comments
: why are juggernauts carrying teams so common
think about all the types of champs in league. we have main groups to classify them. bruisers are front line fighters that are tanky and do damage. tanks are more tanky than bruisers but do less damage. marksman and mage champs do the most damage in a teamfight but they are squishy so stay at the backline. assassins try to kill the backline. because of the roles in the team, the only ones who can actually 1v3 consistently are tanks and bruisers because the other champs cant survive/have singe target damage. tanks dont have enough damage but bruisers do. thats why i like tryndamere :P
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Vashy (OCE)
: I am done with League of Legends
there isnt really a solution to this issue. if riot bans everyone who broke the rules they would have no players left. the punishment system from riot gets rid of people who reoffend. i would argue their system is TOO sensitive because ive been perma banned 3 times for debating people in game not being toxic. if you cant deal with human error (the people in your game who troll/are toxic) then i dont think the issue is league its your ability to compete in team games. try starcraft or chess imo
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

BurstFire304

Level 121 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion