Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
SEKAI (OCE)
: Be more aggressive than they are until they say "hey supp, you're way too aggressive". To which you say "isn't that what you're doing? If you no aggressive, I no aggressive. Deal?" Simple and effective, but might lose that game though.
HaHa it Might work but im not risking it XD
: In my opinion I think a lot of these things in bot Lane come down to a lack of communication. What I mean by this is often when you go into Lane not having talked to your bot Lane partner that you have gotten matched with you don't really know how they play. There is a lot of time during champion select and before Minions spawn where you could fix this however. Talk to your ADC and ask them how they want to play the Lane, have it be aggressive or farming. When you know how they want to play before going into laning phase this not only lets you know what to expect but it lets you throw your hat into the ring before they do something you don't want them too. For example if you are against a lane that you don't want to go aggressive into if your ADC had communicated that they want to be aggressive you could state that you would prefer to be a bit passive because of X reason. Give them friendly reminders as you go back and watch thier items. They just went back and got a BF Sword early on? Let's use that power spike to fight and communicate that with them. If you keep the constant flow of communication, pings and trust up you will find that you can understand why your ADCs play the way they do a lot easier and have a much more enjoyable laning experience. However though you will run into some ADCs that won't communicate back and that is ok. Try to get a feel for their playstyles within the first few waves and adjust accordingly. Make sure to use pings where you can as well to help guide them to what you think will win you the Lane. All up though at the end of the day make sure that your ADC is happy with how you are playing the Lane. An ADC who wants to be aggressive but is forced to be passive will very easily be frustrated and pushed to make rushed choices which never end well. So all up keep a constant flow of communication and try to understand why your ADC wants to play the way that they do. I hope that this helps, if there is any other questions I can answer feel free to ask and if there is anything else I can do to help let me know as well. Good luck in your games. ~Elam
I Understand what your saying but I usually cant even seem to get the ADC'S attention cos in the lower levels a lot of players spend the time in champ select saying stuff like, !#@$ you Im ADC or Why the !#@$ are you playing draven adc Ocassionally I get a team with a smurf and we usually tell each other but its hard in these levels (18-20) Thx anyways
Miicka (OCE)
: Well as an ex-ADC main, I have to be honest I am guilty of doing just that frequently. I always remember thinking "Wtf, where is my support?". Of course this was just me being a salty ADC main who thinks he is always right. If I were you, I would always stick with my ADC if they are doing well. Most ADCs tend to think that just because they are 3/0 means they can 1v5, and when they get in a sticky situation they need you to be there so the enemy doesn't get the shutdown. However, if they aren't so good, and have acquired a negative kda and a lost tower in bot lane by 15 minutes, I would start roaming every now and then. Your ADC probably fed for a reason: because he's not so good. So its best just to let him farm safely down in bot lane and help out your mid laner, as they are probably trying to fend off the enemy bot lane who roamed mid once they destroyed your tower. I hope this helps, and best of luck supporting us salty ADC mains!
Thanks, We're all salty sometimes
Rioter Comments
Tele (OCE)
: I'd have to see some specific examples to tell you exactly what you might be doing wrong, but this is by far the most common mistake with flash: + **You're flashing too late. ** When getting ganked, lots of low elo players will save their flash until the very last moment. This might seem smart but it's really not. If you flash as soon as you're in danger, the jungler will back off and you won't take any damage, you can still stay in lane and continue to farm. But if you wait for the last second before flashing or don't flash at all, the jungler will get heaps of damage off on you and you will be forced to back. You also risk dying if you miscalculate his damage. It's obviously not going to be this black and white in every situation, but generally it's a good idea to flash as soon as you're in danger. Also, people shouldn't be insulting/flaming you for mistakes, especially when you're a beginner, that's really BM... :( You should mute them and then report it afterwards in the post-game lobby.
Hey THX some specific examples why people are flaming me is 1. Like you said flashing too late 2.Failing an escape(Flashing into a wall instead of over the wall) 3.Wasting it to secure a kill early game Thanks for all feedback
Rioter Comments
: Help with Morgana
THX TO ALL JUST WON MY FIRST GAME AS MORGANA SUPPORT. GOT AN A- THX
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Gehirn (OCE)
: I mained Garen for a couple of years when I started League back in 2011 and I usually lost to Panth, these days he is still a solid counter to Garen. In short I think Pantheon wins if he is the aggressor, and Garen's only recourse is to aggressively push in, clearing your minions while trying to trade smart (short fights in lane where you try to deal more damage to the enemy than they are able to do back). But this heavily exposes him to ganks from your jungler which Pantheon uses well with his targetted stun to lock down the enemy for the kill. When fighting Garen, you do need to play around his Q - Decisive Strike's silence, as Pantheon relies heavily on his spells to deal damage. Try this while you have almost equal or more minions than him in lane: 1. wait for Garen to use his Q and keep your distance but don't run too far, eventually he will likely use it on a minion or let the spell time out 2. when his Q is on cooldown and assuming you still have a similar or higher amount of minions, hit him with your W - Aegis of Zeonia and E - Heartseeker Strike then immediately back off by running through your minions 3. if he chases you through your minions while using his E - Judgement (spin) he will be slowed and should be unable to catch up to you without his Q 4. when he backs off, chuck a Q - Spear Shot at him This should win you every trade, but be careful for enemy ganks while performing this. Also, you can try to hit him with Q before you stun him with W as it has a short cooldown and will be ready for use again while you're running away, so you could hit him with it twice while performing this trade. But if you Q first you might scare him off before you can stun him with W, this will come down to how scared the Garen player chooses to play and something you'll have to figure out about them while in lane. Additionally, since all of your damage in this combo comes from spells you will not take enemy minion aggro (they won't attack you) as only basic attacks or spells like Garens Q (which just alter his basic attack) trigger minion aggro. Garen's passive healing at levels 1 to 10 has a 9 second cooldown after being attacked by a champion, so you can keep it turned off by throwing a spear every 8-9 seconds when you're not trading. Just be aware of your mana costs and try not to let your mana get below 150 unless you're going all in to kill him or you're clearing the wave with E so you can go back, as you won't have enough to cast all of your spells. I'm not the best at trading in lane, but I hope my experience of getting my butt kicked by Pantheons helps you here. :)
Thank you For your info, It was very informative. :)
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Well, how you want to play is a major point. Because anyone could just go up to you and use a bunch of combos and thrash you pretty hard. Darius is most likely to be the easiest and the best tank that fit for beginner. His passive is the most broken thing that makes him good. So you can just go up and drain until the enemies are dead. Malphite is also pretty good at tanking (so do Dr. mundo). Maybe he isn't that good at lane phase, But he's incredibly good at late game and team fight. Your passive gives you shield and your Seismic Shard & ult controls the game. I agree with DragonOverlord that Amumu is actually the best control jungler in league. His Bandage Toss and ult deals damage and do a lot of stuns. Also good at late game team fight. Sighed could also be perform well in the game. But one thing that you need to watch out for is that always run and use poison damage to annoy your opponent. >: )
I played darius in the starter rotations and find him good for my playstyle i will buy him thx
: what tank suits me best
Thank you for the suggestions i will try them
Rioter Comments

ChillBro123

Level 22 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion