: > [{quoted}](name=ClickClack472,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=c9TKRRac,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-10T08:31:23.084+0000) > > Probably more to it than what you've said Umm nope. I put in a ticket, and got told the reason for my restriction was because I was asking for someone to be reported. Any form of requesting teammates or other players to be reported distracts from the game and shifts the focus to more negative behavior.
: Don't ask to report people during in game chat.
Probably more to it than what you've said
0shots0 (OCE)
: The last honest words i'll have to say on this account. see you later hypocritical game.
: His first 14 days banned just because of 4 ppl from taiwan said shit to him, he asked them to go back to their country leeeeeeeel. Why not? If you are so fkn unhappy play with us, just go back your own country play.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: I am looking forward to see if this new Ezreal W does improve him or make him worse. Bit annoyed that you nerf 3 of my best champions in sion ahri and hail of blades for jhin but what can I do. I am not one of the pros. No point complaining about whats already been done.
Jhin wasn't nerfed, he had a bug where hail of blades still applied to Jhins passive even when it wasn't active
: because its hard on purpose. The whole reason its hard to get champs is because Riot want people to say "fuck it, im gonna get RP and just buy the champ I want".
The sad truth
: Being matched with New Players
That's why people say 'Duo' as an insult, because one of those people are being carried
: but still, will it come back?
No one knows at the moment, but Riot will probably talk about it when the event actually ends
GraKham (OCE)
: Honor 3 Orb //League of leguends
: A note about Championship Kha'Zix (warning)
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Susan/Nasus Passive
Simply level scaling
Insula (OCE)
: When will the Champ skins become available to purchase? gotta get my hands on Kha and riven!
Lysaaer (OCE)
: playing 3 games where your team doesn't preform is normal lol. everyone has those days i dont know why your upset about it {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
He's probably upset because he has a team that under performs, like you just said
: Player Being salty asf
Pretty sure he's quoting Trick2g, probs just likes the meymeys
: I have an idea
Maybe something like 3 or 5 champ shards rather than 1
: I find a bug between nunu and recsai, when nunu use his w, recsai underground, recsai attack nunu make nunu stay at sky.
You just watched the Vandril video didn't you?
: Patch 8.17 Notes
Some of these buffs are questionable
: Nunu Rework
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Patch 8.16 Notes
I feel like the Tahm W cooldown increase is a bit too steep, like nearly half a minute at level 1 is a bit of an oof
Rioter Comments
: What I'm going to thoroughly enjoy! >:D
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Luciel21 (EUW)
: S Ranks are so difficult to get
Assists and vision score seems to be favoured a lot
: Receiving Lvl-up Animation Late
: mundo is busted
Did they have grievous wounds?
Ornn Bot (OCE)
: I expect a yi nerf in the next patch
Its all about playing smart against him early, otherwise he gonna get fed
: 1am start to bilgewater event??
Right there with you pal
: You’re gonna fail zzz
{{sticker:sg-janna}}
: 5 New champs and race
More champs the better I guess
QAPLA (OCE)
: The Things People Report You For *sigh*
Achenar (OCE)
: Oceanic Artathon Round One - Results!
Awesome to see the lore come to life in these!
Montiness (OCE)
: Games constantly crashing with new MSI event
It a problem with Optus an league, they are working on it
: Midseason Essence Emporium opening soon
: Proximity Chat comes to Voice
PLEASE actually make this a thing, obviously add a mute option but PLEASE
: > Play a PVP matchmade game with a summoner icon equipped Implying theres a way to play _without_ a summoner icon?
It's a joke because April Fools
: Patch 8.6 notes
I feel like the Relic Shield item line doesn't need another Health Nerf, kinda annoying for early tankness
Gehirn (OCE)
: ARAM’s Unofficial (Read: Accidental) Never-ending Sale Comes to an...End

ClickClack472

Level 136 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion