: Yorick Ghoul formula is inconvenient and untransparent: Solution.
Saythes (OCE)
: It kind of tilts me when someone is so upset with riot for releasing an "OP champion". Maybe it's just the fact you don't know how to counter her or pick her off? In my experience, she has many weaknesses, such as low immobility and not a high amount of survivability (especially when picked off when sending off clone). The only unbalanced ability at the moment would be her ultimate with the shield being kind of ridiculous. Other than that, her kit seems to be quite balanced. She is a spell caster; she is supposed to one shot people with her kit.
I agree, and her ultimate does feel really over tuned with it having a stun, massive base and ap scaling damage and a shield, other than that she seems fine in my experiences
Ahzoos (OCE)
: an idea for your shop
The more the merrier I say
Rioter Comments
: yes. it is a game. games are for fun. if you are not having fun. dont play it.
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: My fanmade Blood Moon Pyke lol
Honestly can't tell if I like Riots version or yours, yours looks a lot more noticeable
YungLing (OCE)
: SNOWDOWN SKINS
He just had a Odyssey skin not too long ago, he doesn't need another one, Ornn or Ivern etc need a skin
: Ranked Que Idea
I mean I guess
Rioter Comments
: Anyone else miss rotating game mode
HeartVine (OCE)
: Unlikely, unless by "late at night" they mean "early morning". Generally, servers will go down for patch maintenance at 5am AEDT/AEST, and be offline for approximately 3 hours (so back up at about 8am, if there's no problems [usually aren't]). I don't see any reason why that would change for patch 8.24
: tomorrow
I heard someone say it may also be late at night
Rioter Comments
: me me want league mmorpg
Niji (OCE)
: What should I fill all my Shulker Boxes with? (Minecraft General)
: And true to form...
It was removed very shortly after, not sure why it was up in the first place though
Gehirn (OCE)
: NOTICE: Starting Dec 13 - Telstra customers will no longer be able to use Mobile Payment option
: Towers too weak
Not true at all, they have more hp, get more resistances the more plates have fallen and even more ad damage
Rioter Comments
: Aatrox he ius extremely broken
Didn't they like just nerf him?
: Shes seems ok, just needs tuning. 7s cooldown on her Q that has the potential to do 160 base damage level 1 seems short. Granted the initial Cast is only 80 damage which is fair and the ratio isn't that high, but if you hit the reblooms, wow. Her level 2 will be crazy with her E root. Her W auto attack passive has more damage than Zoe's passive. Its even better than Diana's in the early levels. Her E is basically a Lux Q that does less damage than Lux's one but can hit more targets, so it seems fine. It scales up to a Morgana level root though (3 seconds) which is a bit much. Morgana is already a pain, but this can go THROUGH minions, so it would be insane to be hit by it. I think her only "broken" part is the Ult damage. Seems busted combined with the fact it also has 2 CCs and a Shield. Compare similar ults: Neekos level 3 Ult is 650 + 1.3 AP 90s cd PLUS 50 (+40 for each champion) + 0.5 AP Shield, 40% Slow, 1.25s stun Orianna Level 3 Ult is 300 + 0.7 AP 80s cd PLUS 1.25s disable/displacement Amumu level 3 Ult is 350 + 0.8 AP 110s cd PLUS 2s entangle Ziggs level 3 Ult is 400 + 0.7 AP 90s cd however if you are in the centre it is 600 + 1.1 AP Ziggs Ult rewards accuracy with extra damage whereas Neeko's Ult seems huge and does more damage then a well placed Ziggs ult. Granted you have to rewards getting into Melee range vs long range attacks with more damage. So we can compare Lissandra's damage which is 350 + 0.6 AP or Dianna's which is 220 + 0.6 AP. Granted Diana's combo is to double proc her ult, so we can say 440 + 1.2 AP. But again, this is a single target attack vs Neeko's AOE CC. HOWEVER, if you compare level 1 ults not level 3, her ult is pretty in line with others. Neeko level 1, 200 +1.3 AP, 90s cd Ziggs level 1, 200 + 0.7 or 300 + 1.1 for the centre 120s cd. Orinna level 1, 150 + 0.7 AP, 110s cd. Her ult scales WAY better than anyone else. Maybe they will add a scaling CD to it too, so it comes in line with everyone else. http://www.surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html#neeko2 --------------------------------------- **TL:DR** I was ready to agree with you before doing all this research, but after comparing all her numbers I think she will be relatively ok. I think her kit has WAY too much utility. She has a very good early game, an average mid game then a crazy strong late game by the looks of it. I would: Lower the duration of her root on champions to cap at 2s instead of 3. Lower the damage of her level 3 ult to be more in line with other champions. Increase the CD of her level 1 ult to be more in line with other champions. Remove the slow from her ult and the MS from her W passive. Which will probably happen after some testing on the PBE. Looking at her, she may replace Ziggs for me.
> [{quoted}](name=BarryButcher,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=z8oolt3g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-21T06:54:18.516+0000) > > Shes seems ok, just needs tuning. > > 7s cooldown on her Q that has the potential to do 160 base damage level 1 seems short. > Granted the initial Cast is only 80 damage which is fair and the ratio isn't that high, but if you hit the reblooms, wow. Her level 2 will be crazy with her E root. > > Her W auto attack passive has more damage than Zoe's passive. Its even better than Diana's in the early levels. > > Her E is basically a Lux Q that does less damage than Lux's one but can hit more targets, so it seems fine. It scales up to a Morgana level root though (3 seconds) which is a bit much. Morgana is already a pain, but this can go THROUGH minions, so it would be insane to be hit by it. > > I think her only "broken" part is the Ult damage. Seems busted combined with the fact it also has 2 CCs and a Shield. > > Compare similar ults: > > Neekos level 3 Ult is 650 + 1.3 AP 90s cd PLUS 50 (+40 for each champion) + 0.5 AP Shield, 40% Slow, 1.25s stun > > Orianna Level 3 Ult is 300 + 0.7 AP 80s cd PLUS 1.25s disable/displacement > > Amumu level 3 Ult is 350 + 0.8 AP 110s cd PLUS 2s entangle > > Ziggs level 3 Ult is 400 + 0.7 AP 90s cd however if you are in the centre it is 600 + 1.1 AP > > Ziggs Ult rewards accuracy with extra damage whereas Neeko's Ult seems huge and does more damage then a well placed Ziggs ult. Granted you have to rewards getting into Melee range vs long range attacks with more damage. > So we can compare Lissandra's damage which is 350 + 0.6 AP or Dianna's which is 220 + 0.6 AP. Granted Diana's combo is to double proc her ult, so we can say 440 + 1.2 AP. But again, this is a single target attack vs Neeko's AOE CC. > > HOWEVER, if you compare level 1 ults not level 3, her ult is pretty in line with others. > > Neeko level 1, 200 +1.3 AP, 90s cd > Ziggs level 1, 200 + 0.7 or 300 + 1.1 for the centre 120s cd. > Orinna level 1, 150 + 0.7 AP, 110s cd. > > Her ult scales WAY better than anyone else. Maybe they will add a scaling CD to it too, so it comes in line with everyone else. > > http://www.surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html#neeko2 > > --------------------------------------- > > TL:DR I was ready to agree with you before doing all this research, but after comparing all her numbers I think she will be relatively ok. I think her kit has WAY too much utility. She has a very good early game, an average mid game then a crazy strong late game by the looks of it. > > I would: > Lower the duration of her root on champions to cap at 2s instead of 3. > Lower the damage of her level 3 ult to be more in line with other champions. > Increase the CD of her level 1 ult to be more in line with other champions. > Remove the slow from her ult and the MS from her W passive. > > Which will probably happen after some testing on the PBE. Looking at her, she may replace Ziggs for me. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: What runes will I take as a jungler now?
It entirely depends on the champ you intend to play
: Join a community group today!
"whether it’s an ongoing thing for Clash" {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: we need more rotation game modes. or im gona {{summoner:4}} lvl 1 every game for one
QAPLA (OCE)
: PSA: Pings
Personally I think like 4 pings minimum but anything over and I feel distracted
Rioter Comments
OCEshots (OCE)
: sarcasm?
he's making a joke because OCE is always thought about last
: > [{quoted}](name=ClickClack472,realm=OCE,application-id=T8eq2lFQ,discussion-id=c9TKRRac,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-10T08:31:23.084+0000) > > Probably more to it than what you've said Umm nope. I put in a ticket, and got told the reason for my restriction was because I was asking for someone to be reported. Any form of requesting teammates or other players to be reported distracts from the game and shifts the focus to more negative behavior.
: Don't ask to report people during in game chat.
Probably more to it than what you've said
0shots0 (OCE)
: The last honest words i'll have to say on this account. see you later hypocritical game.
: His first 14 days banned just because of 4 ppl from taiwan said shit to him, he asked them to go back to their country leeeeeeeel. Why not? If you are so fkn unhappy play with us, just go back your own country play.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: I am looking forward to see if this new Ezreal W does improve him or make him worse. Bit annoyed that you nerf 3 of my best champions in sion ahri and hail of blades for jhin but what can I do. I am not one of the pros. No point complaining about whats already been done.
Jhin wasn't nerfed, he had a bug where hail of blades still applied to Jhins passive even when it wasn't active
: because its hard on purpose. The whole reason its hard to get champs is because Riot want people to say "fuck it, im gonna get RP and just buy the champ I want".
The sad truth
: Being matched with New Players
That's why people say 'Duo' as an insult, because one of those people are being carried
Kriifrux (OCE)
: but still, will it come back?
No one knows at the moment, but Riot will probably talk about it when the event actually ends
GraKham (OCE)
: Honor 3 Orb //League of leguends
: A note about Championship Kha'Zix (warning)
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Susan/Nasus Passive
Simply level scaling
Gigzy (OCE)
: When will the Champ skins become available to purchase? gotta get my hands on Kha and riven!
Lysaaer (OCE)
: playing 3 games where your team doesn't preform is normal lol. everyone has those days i dont know why your upset about it {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
He's probably upset because he has a team that under performs, like you just said
: Player Being salty asf
Pretty sure he's quoting Trick2g, probs just likes the meymeys
: I have an idea
Maybe something like 3 or 5 champ shards rather than 1
: I find a bug between nunu and recsai, when nunu use his w, recsai underground, recsai attack nunu make nunu stay at sky.
You just watched the Vandril video didn't you?
: Patch 8.17 Notes
Some of these buffs are questionable
: Nunu Rework
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Patch 8.16 Notes
I feel like the Tahm W cooldown increase is a bit too steep, like nearly half a minute at level 1 is a bit of an oof
Rioter Comments
: What I'm going to thoroughly enjoy! >:D
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
Luciel21 (EUW)
: S Ranks are so difficult to get
Assists and vision score seems to be favoured a lot
Show more

ClickClack472

Level 164 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion