: League merch coming to Gametraders
Gametraders still exists? The only one i ever knew of closed down years ago... (and after looking at the website. the closest store is 5 hours away...) would be best to look into minotaur, popculcha, zing pop culture etc.
: DJ Sona takes the stage!
: The wonder above
so... a bard champ? sounds awesome!
Rioter Comments
: DJ Sona Death Song
I'm picking the music will probably stop or cut out with some kind of sound effect
Cloudx998 (OCE)
: My ISP is iiNet and i mainly play on WiFi but cable produces the same results. I've tried asking my ISP about this issue but they insist that there is no issue with their network.
submitted results
Seriff (OCE)
: Dodgeball Ryze.
that sounds pretty awesome! +1
Mindstar (OCE)
: What ISP are you with - also do you connect to your router via wifi or cable? It would be good if you can run the [network diagnostic tool](http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/tools/network-logs) and submit the results as well. -Mindstar
My ISP is iiNet and i mainly play on WiFi but cable produces the same results. I've tried asking my ISP about this issue but they insist that there is no issue with their network.
: Constant "Attempting to Reconnect" and Lag spikes.
same problem here. been going on for over a month now :( game is basically unplayable like this...
  Rioter Comments
: Vote for the Ocean Week reinforcements!
So are the top 2 getting skins or...?
crazzycow (OCE)
: thanks bro
no worries :) good luck and probably see you on the rift!
Zaps (OCE)
: [RESOLVED] Login Issues - 9/1/2015
i cannot even open the launcher on a new install. straight away get a rads error...
crazzycow (OCE)
: is my asus notebook able to handle league?
Here is an analysis based on the system requirements and your specifications. you may be able to run the game on its lowest settings http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=17114&game=League+of+Legends&p_make=Intel&p_deriv=Core+i5-4200U+1.6GHz&gc_make=Intel&gc_deriv=Intel+HD+Graphics+Mobile&ram=4&checkSubmit=#systemRequirements
: What is wrong with my connection?
we've all noticed issues like this. personally, i think its because the server cant handle the load of work on it. id say it will improve after the poro king mode is removed and hopefully riot upgrades the server
: Ever since The Poro King, people have been lagging
probably too much for the server to handle is my guess. we will have to wait and see how things change after that game mode is removed

Cloudx998

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion