Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=7TypKYI6,comment-id=00050000000000000001,timestamp=2016-05-07T01:31:25.481+0000) > > lel what u didnt even touch the first objective fk outta here wasnt the last game on king's alley and you guys were attacking?
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=7TypKYI6,comment-id=000500000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-07T01:57:47.933+0000) > > wasnt the last game on king's alley and you guys were attacking? i dont think so
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=7TypKYI6,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T12:49:49.969+0000) > > didnt u lose vs us then rage quit lel? We stopped because we'd been playing for hours? And you guys barely won on overtime. Your D.va's ult won you the game, it was so close. Probably one of the more enjoyable matches. GG
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=7TypKYI6,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-06T22:16:30.911+0000) > > We stopped because we'd been playing for hours? > And you guys barely won on overtime. Your D.va's ult won you the game, it was so close. Probably one of the more enjoyable matches. GG lel what u didnt even touch the first objective fk outta here
Malygos (OCE)
: Headshot someone straight out the gate as Hanzo
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=7TypKYI6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-06T12:07:44.949+0000) > > you're so bad lmfao and yet we only started losing with your dead weight???
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=7TypKYI6,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-05-06T12:17:33.471+0000) > > and yet we only started losing with your dead weight??? didnt u lose vs us then rage quit lel?
Malygos (OCE)
: Headshot someone straight out the gate as Hanzo
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=YMJ6aEmJ,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2016-05-06T07:21:03.943+0000) > > They don't care about esports, they care about money, and esports makes them money. that means they care about esports then.
> [{quoted}](name=A steezy Scizor,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=YMJ6aEmJ,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-06T07:30:26.170+0000) > > that means they care about esports then. Not exactly, esports will never truly grow because Rito dont care about it, they do their shtty uni tournies with bronze v players and thats enuf to get a few kids to waste a couple hundred on skins.
Lajneen (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=YMJ6aEmJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-01T10:48:27.426+0000) > > you don't really think they give half a fk about esports... Do you? That's pretty much all they care about. OCE is the most unskilled and least important region in the world, that's not gonna change no matter how much they invest.
> [{quoted}](name=Lajneen,realm=EUW,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=YMJ6aEmJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-01T19:16:33.262+0000) > > That's pretty much all they care about. > > OCE is the most unskilled and least important region in the world, that's not gonna change no matter how much they invest. They don't care about esports, they care about money, and esports makes them money.
: Investing in OCE as a region
You do realise all Riot care about is selling overpriced skins, the rest is advertising, like you do comprehend that in your mind, you don't really think they give half a fk about esports... Do you?
: yeah that's probably because they have 5 times as many people as australia, and probably new zealand, combined.
> [{quoted}](name=Alfawarrior3,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=qPOEXjxj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-05T10:50:36.457+0000) > > yeah that's probably because they have 5 times as many people as australia, and probably new zealand, combined. That's really not a reason to justify it DOUBLING the viewers. OPL has been around for for over 2 years now. it has had 2 year to build a fan base of over 4k. It really is a joke. I'll just add that OPL used to actually average about 5k viewers and its gone town about 50 - 60% over time.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=PyMEhude,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-02-05T06:39:57.674+0000) > > Try gold . Jhin is perfectly fine, just cause you got destroyed by an assassin does not make him a bad champion. He works well withpeople like Leona and Amumu who can just lock people down while he does all his damage. Just cause you like easy skill champs doesn't make Jhin bad (btw big talk from someone who is only lvl 5)
> [{quoted}](name=Servant Rider,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=PyMEhude,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T08:58:36.774+0000) > > Try gold . Jhin is perfectly fine, just cause you got destroyed by an assassin does not make him a bad champion. He works well withpeople like Leona and Amumu who can just lock people down while he does all his damage. Just cause you like easy skill champs doesn't make Jhin bad (btw big talk from someone who is only lvl 5) Jhin has one point and click ability, one trap ability, and one skillshot, and one really bad, laggy ultimate. Jhin isn't a high skill cap champion at all, btw I have risen through gold multiple times on smurfs with an 80% winrate with Karma mid (which I don't play).
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=000100000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:41:27.000+0000) > > I don't watch anime so I wouldn't know. > > And refer to this > > "but essentially the problem here is, the ones in power would much rather just rape the land, steal anything of value (oil) and then justify having the military in their countries because we need to "stop isis" or "al queda" or whoever the fk else springs up conveniently out of nowhere as soon as one seems to fall off the radar. Personally I don't think the problem will ever be solved, as the ones in power do not want to" your statement leaves me very confused and worried you think that's how the world works
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=00010000000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:52:02.972+0000) > > even as an edgy nihilism master im not following I'm out, best of luck in the future. :)
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=000100000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:41:27.000+0000) > > I don't watch anime so I wouldn't know. > > And refer to this > > "but essentially the problem here is, the ones in power would much rather just rape the land, steal anything of value (oil) and then justify having the military in their countries because we need to "stop isis" or "al queda" or whoever the fk else springs up conveniently out of nowhere as soon as one seems to fall off the radar. Personally I don't think the problem will ever be solved, as the ones in power do not want to" your statement leaves me very confused and worried you think that's how the world works
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=0001000000020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:49:57.699+0000) > > your statement leaves me very confused and worried you think that's how the world works That's exactly how it works.
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=0001000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:36:08.873+0000) > > Your thinking is naive and short sited, it helps to preserve a repetitive cycle of suffering and poverty, my thinking, looks for real solutions, and solutions that are very well plausible and achievable, solutions that could improve the quality of life of 100's of billions of people to be. Australia took about 25000 refugees in 2015 - 2016, all while ultimately hurting our own economy in doing so. > > While I may not be able to change your opinion, I could possibly further others thinking of the topic. so then, why are these brilliant solutions not in play? you sound like an anime villain right now tbfh
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=00010000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:38:38.046+0000) > > so then, why are these brilliant solutions not in play? you sound like an anime villain right now tbfh I don't watch anime so I wouldn't know. And refer to this "but essentially the problem here is, the ones in power would much rather just rape the land, steal anything of value (oil) and then justify having the military in their countries because we need to "stop isis" or "al queda" or whoever the fk else springs up conveniently out of nowhere as soon as one seems to fall off the radar. Personally I don't think the problem will ever be solved, as the ones in power do not want to" If you look through humanity's history, it's basically just groups of people, killing other people for money and wealth, I mean we'd all be communist now if Russia won. Helping others is costly, as well as risky, and immigration is just a great way to 'help' people as cheaply as possible, with the least damage to your countries economy and power. While still oppressing the same countries the immigrants are coming from, pretty ironic really.
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:27:36.040+0000) > >I'm just trying to enlighten some people here. that's your first mistake
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:28:11.778+0000) > > that's your first mistake It's really the only option.
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=00010000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:18:05.319+0000) > > I'm not saying lock them, torture or rape them I'm saying immigration solves no problem, and it HURTS MORE THEN IT SOLVES. you clearly aren't grasping the situation here, did you watch the video it makes it very, very clear. by being pro immigration you are condemning 100's of millions of people and people to be born to a life of poverty, the only way to help anyone is to solve the problem in their nation, and I'd say the best bet is to help a small portion, a very small portion, possibly in the most wealthy part of their country, the most potential for growth and try to get it to spread, but essentially the problem here is, the ones in power would much rather just rape the land, steal anything of value (oil) and then justify having the military in their countries because we need to "stop isis" or "al queda" or whoever the fk else springs up conveniently out of nowhere as soon as one seems to fall off the radar. Personally I don't think the problem will ever be solved, as the ones in power do not want to, I mean they could, we have the technology, however it's just a lot more beneficial to the west to distract their populous with talk of terrorism, immigration, Kim Kardashian, Isis while simultaneously bombing Syrian schools and hospitals. > > I don't mean to be offensive here but you seem very ignorant to the situation, and in this day and age, ignorance is a choice, all the information is there for you on the internet, and if you are saying you oppose human suffering, then immigration is only really a tiny, tiny speck in what is a much greater and more complex situation, possibly do some research into how these countries came to such poverty, the history of terrorism, the Wests impact on middle eastern countries, the 1%. Etc, etc. What do you think is more likely? Australia finds a way to fix the issues in these countries, or Australia finds a way to welcome those who flee it. You seem more hung up on finer detail which is either irrelevant or wishful thinking (wishful thinking is a huge part of my argument as well of course, look at me "someone'll find a way to fix it" fucking dickhead I am). At the end of the day, these are real people who are struggling and personally I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be trying to help them. But that's because I view the world differently to you, and internet debates like these are so pointless. You will never convince me, I will never convince you. Colonel J on the other hand is asking questions, to which I am giving answers while you try and enforce your views on me.
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=000100000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:26:41.248+0000) > > What do you think is more likely? Australia finds a way to fix the issues in these countries, or Australia finds a way to welcome those who flee it. > > You seem more hung up on finer detail which is either irrelevant or wishful thinking (wishful thinking is a huge part of my argument as well of course, look at me "someone'll find a way to fix it" fucking dickhead I am). At the end of the day, these are real people who are struggling and personally I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be trying to help them. > > But that's because I view the world differently to you, and internet debates like these are so pointless. You will never convince me, I will never convince you. Colonel J on the other hand is asking questions, to which I am giving answers while you try and enforce your views on me. Your thinking is naive and short sited, it helps to preserve a repetitive cycle of suffering and poverty, my thinking, looks for real solutions, and solutions that are very well plausible and achievable, solutions that could improve the quality of life of 100's of billions of people to be. Australia took about 25000 refugees in 2015 - 2016, all while ultimately hurting our own economy in doing so. While I may not be able to change your opinion, I could possibly further others thinking of the topic. Edit: If you look at 25000 of a number of any significance at all, then you should be appalled that your exact way of thinking doomed billions, upon billions of others. Every dollar spent on immigration is a dollar that could of been spent attempting to slow the leak.
: Do you AUs want to accept refugees?
I'll just copy paste some sht from Youtube, I'm just trying to enlighten some people here. "The catch is that all the resources spent on recieving and integrating (even if failed) immigrants could make a difference for far more people. If the better part of it was spent on dealing with the cause of the problems instead of expensive, short-term, individual help for immigrants it would have a greater effect." "This isn't about helping the poor, it is about helping the rich. For every immigrant that comes to America and is lifted out of poverty another American is driven into poverty."
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=000100000002000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T08:52:58.556+0000) > > _We're already wasting money so lets waste more_* > ~~ > > _"Accepting the few capable people of these war/poverty stricken countries and leaving them with the hopeless helps solve the root problem, the root problem being that there are people in countries so terrible they willingly spend all of their lively possessions in the hope of migrating (illegally) to a richer country."_ > > That was meant to put a line through your words but meh gg. > > Anyway you mean well, but you don't seem to understand the problem here is not what should we do with these refugees, the problem is THERE ARE FKING REFUGEES. Accepting a very very very small percentage only creates more suffering as it does nothing to help the situation, you claim to want to help them by accepting as many as we can, but for every immigrant you accept thousands more are born into the exact situation they were fleeing. So ultimately, you're only continuing the cycle of poverty and distress in these countries my giving them a way out instead of trying to help fix the real problem at play here. > > Refer to this -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE Sorry, but I'm an empathetic person. I smell injustice, so I will support assisting refugees. If you are confused by my stance, I'll refer you back to my first post in this thread: > [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-05T08:11:23.792+0000) > > Yes, but I know it's not as simple as letting them in. > > The vast, vast, vast majority of these people have no discernible reason as to why they as a person should be barred from our country. Bringing refugees into the country in a way that is fair to them and everyone else without causing issues is entirely different. > > The main problem are the detention centres, which are absolutely sickening. I'd welcome every single last one of them into the country if I could, so long as they didn't have to rot in a hellhole like that. > > tldr: Yes, but we need to do it right. Currently there is not the infrastructure to do it right, instead we have these detention centres which nobody should have to endure which no doubt is part of the reason pro-refugees are so vocal in Australia. I'm sure there's a solution out there, I don't have it, you don't have it. Someone's got it surely, eventually. Until then I'm sure we can find a better compromise than "lock them up and fuck with them".
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=0001000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T09:00:47.960+0000) > > Sorry, but I'm an empathetic person. I smell injustice, so I will support assisting refugees. If you are confused by my stance, I'll refer you back to my first post in this thread: > > I'm sure there's a solution out there, I don't have it, you don't have it. Someone's got it surely, eventually. Until then I'm sure we can find a better compromise than "lock them up and fuck with them". I'm not saying lock them, torture or rape them I'm saying immigration solves no problem, and it HURTS MORE THEN IT SOLVES. you clearly aren't grasping the situation here, did you watch the video it makes it very, very clear. by being pro immigration you are condemning 100's of millions of people and people to be born to a life of poverty, the only way to help anyone is to solve the problem in their nation, and I'd say the best bet is to help a small portion, a very small portion, possibly in the most wealthy part of their country, the most potential for growth and try to get it to spread, but essentially the problem here is, the ones in power would much rather just rape the land, steal anything of value (oil) and then justify having the military in their countries because we need to "stop isis" or "al queda" or whoever the fk else springs up conveniently out of nowhere as soon as one seems to fall off the radar. Personally I don't think the problem will ever be solved, as the ones in power do not want to, I mean they could, we have the technology, however it's just a lot more beneficial to the west to distract their populous with talk of terrorism, immigration, Kim Kardashian, Isis while simultaneously bombing Syrian schools and hospitals. I don't mean to be offensive here but you seem very ignorant to the situation, and in this day and age, ignorance is a choice, all the information is there for you on the internet, and if you are saying you oppose human suffering, then immigration is only really a tiny, tiny speck in what is a much greater and more complex situation, possibly do some research into how these countries came to such poverty, the history of terrorism, the Wests impact on middle eastern countries, the 1%. Etc, etc. I won't post anymore, I've really said everything I can, it's all there. But yea know, if you want to keep at it, support immigration, waste more money on dole bludgers, put more Australians out of work, all while still doing nothing to contribute to the root cause. _Immigration is like trying to fix a leak by catching the water in you hands, instead of just attempting to plug the hole, ultimately fixing the problem._ That's the best analogy I can conjure up.
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2016-02-05T08:41:30.425+0000) > > Wait so people get on a boat, With no possessions and most likely no education or practical working skills, essentially invade a foreign country (illegally), with generally no to little identification and people of this country wonder why we aren't investing our countries money to feed, cloth, and house them. They are lucky they are not shot on sight. The problem is people in this country seem to think money grows on trees and the world is just rainbows and lolly pops, I'm not saying these aren't good people, and if immigration was actually a practical way to solve a problem I would be more supportive, but it doesn't solve any fundamental issue at all. The fundamental issue being that there people living in such poor conditions, they would give up all of their personal possessions and wealth, to get on a random dodgy boat, captained basically by criminals in the hope of starting a new life in a wealthier country. THAT'S THE PROBLEM, and immigration does NOTHING to solve it. more people are being born into these conditions every year then Australia is EVER going to immigrate, by accepting immigration, and showing these people that we might give _some_ of them a new life only further prolongs and exacerbates the fundamental problem at hand here. are you implying our government knows how to manage money to begin with? if we're wasting our budget on pointless shit may as well help people. also depending on where they're from, they're not helpless uneducated idiots. a lot of Iranian refugees are actually trained and educated. Sure, some of them are because they come from regions which are so wartorn they never had a chance at education, but they can still have purpose in Australia
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=00010000000200000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T08:46:13.895+0000) > > ~~are you implying our government knows how to manage money to begin with? > > if we're wasting our budget on pointless shit may as well help people. ~~ _We're already wasting money so lets waste more_* > > ~~also depending on where they're from, they're not helpless uneducated idiots. a lot of Iranian refugees are actually trained and educated. Sure, some of them are because they come from regions which are so wartorn they never had a chance at education, but they can still have purpose in Australia ~~ _"Accepting the few capable people of these war/poverty stricken countries and leaving them with the hopeless helps solve the root problem, the root problem being that there are people in countries so terrible they willingly spend all of their lively possessions in the hope of migrating (illegally) to a richer country."_ That was meant to put a line through your words but meh gg. Anyway you mean well, but you don't seem to understand the problem here is not what should we do with these refugees, the problem is THERE ARE FKING REFUGEES. Accepting a very very very small percentage only creates more suffering as it does nothing to help the situation, you claim to want to help them by accepting as many as we can, but for every immigrant you accept thousands more are born into the exact situation they were fleeing. So ultimately, you're only continuing the cycle of poverty and distress in these countries by giving them a way out instead of trying to help fix the real problem at play here. Refer to this -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE Obviously he is referring to the US but it is perfectly applicable to the Australian situation. If Australia isn't careful we could very well fall into a lower standing of living, we are very fortunate to have the natural wealth of our countries land, the resources, Tourism, the fact Australia was founded/discovered by GB a world superpower is always nice as well. The world is cruel, and people are so accustomed to a life of luxury they seem to think Australia's way of life is invincible, You only have to look through the history of civilizations to see how often countries/empires have rose and fell throughout history, and I am genuinely fearful of where Australia will be in 100 years.
: If they're an actual refugee from some shithole country like Afghanistan then sure, i don't mind accepting them. however, if they're from some only pretty shit country like india or indonesia or something then no they can go fuck themselves. If they're refugees because they need to move, yes. If they're refugees because they WANT to move, no.
> [{quoted}](name=Alfawarrior3,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-02-05T08:35:26.306+0000) > > If they're an actual refugee from some shithole country like Afghanistan then sure, i don't mind accepting them. > however, if they're from some only pretty shit country like india or indonesia or something then no they can go fuck themselves. > > If they're refugees because they need to move, yes. If they're refugees because they WANT to move, no. You sir, are an idiot. :) Not because you don't support letting random unskilled immigrants dole bludge. But because you would judge someones legitimacy for acceptance into this country based on how bad the place they come from was. In a thread full of stupidity and ignorance, this is well up there.
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-02-05T08:22:15.589+0000) > > I'm not familiar with the centres. What are they for and what is wrong with them? They're "processing" centres which are supposed to allow people to eventually become Australian citizens, but well... they're prisons. You can't leave. You can't go back home. You can't come to the mainland. You're trapped, in horrible conditions. Recently, in the past year or so there has been huge leaks in regards to what actually happens inside these places and it's fucking appalling. Rape and violence, these people are stranded and we don't have the decency to just let them be? It's wrong, by all measure of the word. I'm all for processing people so long as they get out, I'm all for extensive checks to make sure we're not inviting the wrong crowd into our borders, but it sickens me to hear all the atrocities that are committed inside these centres.
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=000100000002,timestamp=2016-02-05T08:33:01.392+0000) > > They're "processing" centres which are supposed to allow people to eventually become Australian citizens, but well... they're prisons. > > You can't leave. > You can't go back home. > You can't come to the mainland. > You're trapped, in horrible conditions. > Recently, in the past year or so there has been huge leaks in regards to what actually happens inside these places and it's fucking appalling. Rape and violence, these people are stranded and we don't have the decency to just let them be? > > It's wrong, by all measure of the word. > > I'm all for processing people so long as they get out, I'm all for extensive checks to make sure we're not inviting the wrong crowd into our borders, but it sickens me to hear all the atrocities that are committed inside these centres. Wait so people get on a boat, With no possessions and most likely no education or practical working skills, essentially invade a foreign country (illegally), with generally no to little identification and people of this country wonder why we aren't investing our countries money to feed, cloth, and house them. They are lucky they are not shot on sight. The problem is people in this country seem to think money grows on trees and the world is just rainbows and lolly pops, I'm not saying these aren't good people, and if immigration was actually a practical way to solve a problem I would be more supportive, but it doesn't solve any fundamental issue at all. The fundamental issue being that there people living in such poor conditions, they would give up all of their personal possessions and wealth, to get on a random dodgy boat, captained basically by criminals in the hope of starting a new life in a wealthier country. THAT'S THE PROBLEM, and immigration does NOTHING to solve it. more people are being born into these conditions every year then Australia is EVER going to immigrate, by accepting immigration, and showing these people that we might give _some_ of them a new life only further prolongs and exacerbates the fundamental problem at hand here. The ignorance in this thread is truly alarming.
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-05T08:13:20.447+0000) > > Yes let all these poor, uneducated and out of touch people live in Australia, what could go wrong. > > (sarcasm) Anyone who thinks accepting refugees/immigration is a good way to improve the lifestyles of those less fortunate is an absolute fking moron, Australia as a nation is quite out of touch with the reality of the world I feel. > > We need to help improve the situation in their countries, not just shovel them into Australia, it solves nothing, and has a negative impact on their original country. > > At the end of the day it's kind of just common sense, just shoving everyone in a place that's working, because their place isn't, will never ultimately fix the problem. It will only hurt the good place, I feel like that's as simple as I can put a very complex situation. The thing is you have a lot of extremely ignorant people in Australia and are accustomed to an extremely easy lifestyle and hey if you can't be fked to work just get given free money, Australia is quite out of touch. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE Diversity is good. Diversity is a strength. Diversity is what makes AU so peaceful.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-02-05T08:24:58.940+0000) > > Diversity is good. Diversity is a strength. Diversity is what makes AU so peaceful. Are you trolling?
: > [{quoted}](name=astrapoof,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-05T07:38:27.567+0000) > > I don't have to much knowledge on this subject but i reckon they should be allowed in. They obviously hate the detention centers and there is more than enough room in Australia to accommodate for them. They deserve a chance. You can allow them sure, but don't expect them to readily or willingly adapt to AU's culture and customs. In Germany, they actually need to teach middle eastern immigrants who came in droves to not rape women and treat women with respect.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBjEuJ8j,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-02-05T08:19:44.098+0000) > > You can allow them sure, but don't expect them to readily and willingly adapt to AU's culture and customs. It's not even about that, people need to stop and think WHY ARE THEIR REFUGEES? People are god damn ignorant, Australia can't support the entire world, we need to just stop them, and send them back, as harsh as it sounds it's the reality of the fking planet, sht doesn't just get given to you for free in 90% of the world like it does in Australia, This is what happens, immigrants come in, they either sit on the dole, ultimately hurting the economy, or they get a job that could have been given to an Australian, I'm not trying to be racist and it's pretty bad I feel the need to preemptively defend myself from that suggestion, I'm just being a realist, and thinking for 2 minutes abount the entire situation. If you want to accept immigrants because you feel like it's the humane thing to do your view of the situation is warped, sure at first glance it may seem nice and kind but how many can you accept? Not all of them that's how many. And ultimately all it does is continue the cycle of suffering and poverty for the very very very large majority of these people.
: Do you AUs want to accept refugees?
Yes let all these poor, uneducated and out of touch people live in Australia, what could go wrong. (sarcasm) Anyone who thinks accepting refugees/immigration is a good way to improve the lifestyles of those less fortunate is an absolute fking moron, Australia as a nation is quite out of touch with the reality of the world I feel. We need to help improve the situation in their countries, not just shovel them into Australia, it solves nothing, and has a negative impact on their original country. At the end of the day it's kind of just common sense, just shoving everyone in a place that's working, because their place isn't, will never ultimately fix the problem. It will only hurt the good place, I feel like that's as simple as I can put a very complex situation. The thing is you have a lot of extremely ignorant people in Australia and are accustomed to an extremely easy lifestyle and hey if you can't be fked to work just get given free money, Australia is quite out of touch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
: For all those that think bronze is some sort of special ELO Hell
Please, quit this game, let it die. Once this game dies other games will get a large influx of players and better games will emerge, League of Legends is rubbish.
: LOL what a salty scrub you are. Just cause you can't play a champion does not make that champion bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Servant Rider,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=PyMEhude,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-04T12:43:15.080+0000) > > LOL what a salty scrub you are. I'm bronze and don't know what champions require to be effective.*
Niji (OCE)
: Jhin is actually pretty good in my opinion yeah he is niche and probably won't do too well in higher elos or LCS but he is pretty good you are probably just playing him wrong (a lot of people are) they just need to fix a few bugs and people need to get the hang of him, also the traps aren't supposed to be used alone you put down a trap and once an enemy steps on it you w them so they are snared till the damage pops if they are low you ult and hit the first bullet while they are slowed/snared and from there the slows make it easier to hit the other 3 bullets either that or they happen to be close enough for you to auto them in that case you can easy unload a full round into them while they are in your trap/snare and that should kill them or force them to back, I haven't really played him but I have seen people play him well and I can tell just by looking at him how he is played, don't just jump to the conclusion something is garbage tier because you can't stomp with it, sure he isn't god tier but he certainly isn't bad, all that being said his kit is a bit weird and I wish Riot would just go back to simpler concepts but this is 2016 so that dream is long dead and buried.
> [{quoted}](name=Niji,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=PyMEhude,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-02-04T14:54:32.227+0000) > > Jhin is actually pretty good in my opinion yeah he is niche and probably won't do too well in higher elos or LCS but he is pretty good you are probably just playing him wrong (a lot of people are) they just need to fix a few bugs and people need to get the hang of him, also the traps aren't supposed to be used alone you put down a trap and once an enemy steps on it you w them so they are snared till the damage pops if they are low you ult and hit the first bullet while they are slowed/snared and from there the slows make it easier to hit the other 3 bullets either that or they happen to be close enough for you to auto them in that case you can easy unload a full round into them while they are in your trap/snare and that should kill them or force them to back, I haven't really played him but I have seen people play him well and I can tell just by looking at him how he is played, don't just jump to the conclusion something is garbage tier because you can't stomp with it, sure he isn't god tier but he certainly isn't bad, all that being said his kit is a bit weird and I wish Riot would just go back to simpler concepts but this is 2016 so that dream is long dead and buried. "probably won't do too well in higher elos or LCS" You really kind of crushed your entire argument "Only morons could possibly struggle against this gimped and useless champion" I have played this game for a long time, I will jump to conclusions, I played Poppy the day she was reworked, I instantly knew she would be very powerful. I knew Tahm would be broken just by reading his ability descriptions my first reaction to him was, A skarner ulti and a zhonya essentially on a normal ability, as well as a two man TF ult and Max health scaling damage? Yea this will be broken. That's without even mentioning the two HP bars and near non existent mana costs he has. As soon as I played Illaoi I knew she'd be trash tier, her main dps is just too easy to dodge, A tank/bruiser with almost no cc is generally not a great design philosophy, furthermore shes far too easily kited in an extremely mobile game and really doesn't do anything other champions don't already do better. But of course there were idiots who told me "ARE U DUM ILLAOI ONE SHOT 5 PPL" Well yea Aoe is pretty powerful if every single person stands in a tight group and lets everything hit them, that's not really unique to Illaoi. ** Here I go into more detail as to why Jhin is worthless:** (since boards is bronze) _The reason Jhin is bad in his current state is there is literally nothing he does nothing that other champions can't do better in every single role, his mobility and dps is outclassed by almost every single ADC in the game. He's instantly un viable as ADC, if you're even going to argue that point all I can say is enjoy the bronze life, Now I'll turn to mid lane Jhin because I think that's his best bet. He has almost no cc (compared to other top tier mid lanes) His burst is lackluster (compared to other top tier mid lanes) He has no mobility, which a lot of mid laners also don't have, but he doesn't have a way to peel himself which many other mid laners have, e.g Syndra, Orianna, Lux, Karma, All mid laners with no dashes or leaps but all have superior ways to peel themselves then Jhin. So essentially Jhin has no niche, Jhin is just bad, the only pro I'll give Jhin is his pre 6 laning is quite strong, however with how bad his ultimate his I'd say the majority of champions are stronger post 6._ The fact your post got upvoted just shows how bronze boards are lmao. tl;dr Jhin does literally nothing that other champs can't do far better. Therefore he is garbage and there is no scenario to ever pick him.
Rioter Comments
Deimoz (OCE)
: Yasuo.
How can you even complain about Yasuo while champion like Fiora, Tahm, and Graves exist?
APVoli (NA)
: PSA to all living in Australia: Stay away from NA for the next few years!
Can someone explain why an NA account is allowed to post on OCE boards, but I log into NA with an OCE account I can only post in the help section? Hello, Riot can you please explain this discrimination?
Daejel (OCE)
: "Back in my day..." The only thing that's 'dieing' is your grasp of the English language. Tbh, people complain that this game was better ages ago. The only reason they do this is because they refuse to change or keep up with the updates and don't understand the new items, champion meta, etc... The game's as good as it has always been, it's the people who play it that refuse to keep up who are the ones 'ruining' it.
> [{quoted}](name=Daejel,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=zootYxVE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-31T08:08:07.512+0000) > > "Back in my day..." > > The only thing that's 'dieing' is your grasp of the English language. Tbh, people complain that this game was better ages ago. The only reason they do this is because they refuse to change or keep up with the updates and don't understand the new items, champion meta, etc... The game's as good as it has always been, it's the people who play it that refuse to keep up who are the ones 'ruining' it. Starts paragraph with a grammar insult, class. And the game did used to be better. And I perform at top 4% of the server so I think I am 'keeping up' In season 2, they said they were going to work to 'fix' top lane, as it was a island of cheese and cancer, it's now Season 6, it's worse then ever. We have Tahm Kench and Fiora who are literally Demigod S tier top laners, they are heads and shoulders above every other top laner. Champions like Graves is god tier in three different roles, this sht didn't used to exist, sure there was always cheese but the balance was never _this_ bad apart from a few exceptions like Kassadin (that was more s3 that he really took off) and some release champs. The ranked queue is identical now to what it used to be, the only difference is you queue for two roles, it feels half finished, why can I not queue for four roles? I used to "fill except support" I play everything and if I play one thing I get so bored so fast, Playing since season 2 I have literally played every single champion, and know the mechanics of every single champion, the item builds of every single champion to a decent extent. Stealth champs are in an absolute shit hole right now and Riot has no idea what to do, ever since those changes where pinks became visible stealth really got even more retarded and complicated and impossible to balance.\ There's so much more I could say but the game has just changed so much, there are countless examples of just terrible balance and foresight. _ I feel like Riot really don't know where they are going with this game, they have no clue how to balance it (or aren't trying/intentionally breaking the game every patch for hype?), and basically just make a bunch of random dramatic changes claim some bullsht direction and hype it up a ton every 2 weeks. This game is literally click-bait, if click bait was a game it would be League._ It really is hard to explain why it's worse exactly because SO much has been changed, but it is 100% far worse then it used to be.
Taliesin (OCE)
: Jungle/Support Gold IV played LF team/Duo/just plain people to play with
I added you I'm actually a plat player but have a gold smurf, i added you on the gold account.
Olee (OCE)
: No, what I'm LITERALLY saying is that a Malphite whose only items that offered any damage were Sunfire Cape and Dead Man's Plate, the rest only offering defensive stats and passives, LITERALLY 100-0'ed my AD Carry. And it is not a one off, this happens with every Malphite, there is no kiting it, there is no fighting it. You're just fucked. There is absolutely 0 exaggeration going on here.
As a Malphite player I can confirm this, assuming the adc has no defensive items and you have an iceborn you will one them.
Olee (OCE)
: Are we gonna do ANYTHING about these full tanks one shotting everyone?
Nah we're gonna rework Shen to do 21% of ur maximum hp on a 5 second cd
: Never thought I'd have a ranked game trolled/ruined by a Rioter
Panda Kai (OCE)
: I'm tired of Ranked
well its bronze obviously they will be unskilled.
: Do you think 21% Maximum hp magic damage on a 5 second cd will be OP?
Btw I didn't get stomped by a Shen haven't even vsed one just abusing this cancerous freelo.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Malygos (OCE)
: Riot's been advertising on skype and other thingity things, as well as offering a free starter pack. One assumes this means we've finally hit the tipping point and LoL is shrinking more than it is growing. At long last I say.
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=zootYxVE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-28T13:56:12.532+0000) > > Riot's been advertising on skype and other thingity things, as well as offering a free starter pack. > > One assumes this means we've finally hit the tipping point and LoL is shrinking more than it is growing. > > At long last I say. The only reason I've actually continued playing this game was because of ranked, like I can honestly say I have HATED this game since season 3, Last season I was on a great rise thru plat, I hit plat 2 91 lp and i just stopped, like positive winrate easily climbing, I just couldn't handle it, terrible game balance, terrible players, literally stressing myself to perform ridiculously consistently, talking fkwit 12 yr olds to not ff 7 minutes into the game IN HIGH PLAT LOW DIAMOND my MMR was insane as I was just rising so convincingly, anyway long story short I just one day said to myself why? Why do I play this, there is no pro scene, the game is surely beginning to die while still massively popular, all it does is make me angry. So i stopped and decayed from plat 2 to plat 4, I couldn't even pull myself to play ONE game just to stop the decay, played normals with friends and just ended up afk in fountain most of the time as I'm easily crushing my lane in the normal and really just can't be bothered and are not having fun. I've played a few games this season 6 still seeing morons just building bad items, dynamic queue is trash I can no longer fill forced to pick two roles, I have seen zero improvement in player skill despite people supposedly getting their roles and yea 10 minutes queue times. like if you strip down all the paint this system literally just lets you pick a role then puts a role under ur picture in champ select, like that is the only difference. /rant
Air (OCE)
: Diamond ELO ADC Main struggling
: Lol Fiji got rekt
No one gives a fuck about fiji thats why
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBlWoG2w,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-29T07:42:18.551+0000) > > What you realise has a taunt? all he has to do his taunt dash thru them press q it goes through them slows them then 3 AA's with 50% bonus AS extremely easy to hit all three AA's Doesn't that somewhat count as an "all in"?
> [{quoted}](name=REAKTOR 6,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBlWoG2w,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-29T08:26:22.933+0000) > > Doesn't that somewhat count as an "all in"? No...? Taunt Q, W (also stops any minion damage) run away if they chase just drag the sword thru them again as the cd is disgustingly short ( 8 seconds at lvl ONE, 15% maximum hp damage, that is very, very short.) and slap then in the face for another 15% - 21% maximum hp magic dmg depending on level. At level 5 the % max hp damage is _almost_ 100% uptime given that you Q, three AA's, Q. Expect Shen in his current state to be very, very strong and nerfed with in the next couple patches, shen was strong in solo Q before the rework and this is going to make him even stronger (once people know how to play him) and the percent hp dmg will make him a viable pick into tahm kench for the pro scene, idk how his dodge mechanic will work against Fiora, Fiora is hard to judge since she is one of these champions that is just so disgustingly overloaded she essentially can 1v1 any champion in the game 1v1, and I don't think new shen would be an exception to that, expect a nerf soon to new Shen, I think it will take people a while to get the hang of him even though he's simple as all fk because the community is a bunch of bronze 12 yr olds. In all honesty, I really don't consider this a rework, just an outright buff, more dmg, more tankiness, same mobility same ultimate.
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBlWoG2w,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-28T10:28:20.996+0000) > > Nope, The sword is seemingly thicker now by comparison, and the skin just has a generic AA, the armour looks horrible, the colours are really bland, basically every element of warlord shen is worse now then before. The walk animation, Abilities, AA's, It's all worse. > > The only reason they are doing this stupid rework is because of Rito's new class's e.g "tanks", and "Juggernauts", they want to encourage even more health stacking on shen and he now has % hp damage to cater for champions like Tahm and new top laner tanks they will release with massive reliance on health stacking and any champ they rework, inb4malphite rework w does % health dmg on hit. > > There was nothing wrong with Shen's kit, it was clean, easy to understand, responsive, had counterplay, wasn't oppressive (e.g Tahm Kench and new Fiora) And by oppressive I mean oh you fell slightly behind Fiora or hell are just a champion that can't deal with her disgusting kit, enjoy getting tower dove over, and over and over. Like right now there is only one pick you ever going to pick into Tahm kench, and that's fiora, as Fiora naturally builds the sustain to deal with his disgusting poke as well as having the percent health true dmg and wave clear to deal with his obscene tankiness. The other option is maybe Gnar? Shen is now one the % health dmg cheese top laners, to deal with Rito's new direction. > > As for if this new shen will be strong? He has the potential to deal 15% of your maximum hp in magic dmg on an 8 second cooldown at level 1, of course he'll be strong, that's just a ridiculous amount of damage whichever way you look at it. He'll do the same split pushy thing he's always done probably just with more damage potential post lvl 6ish now, The q and passive would have hit harder early lvls but this will outscale that very fast. > > The AA block thing is kind of random feels like something rito were just like hey lets just give him an AA block, it is what it is 2 second aoe block, potentially strong, yes, probably won't be very influential in most 5v5 situations however, will have its moments. Thats true, Shen was never oppressive, he was always simple to understand... In terms of HP% damage though I feel for Shen isn't too bad since he needs to land all 3 autoattacks. In lane that doesn't happen as much unless you're against idiots who allow you to free autoattack (unless they're an idiot in another fashion and let you Q through them for the slow). Plus, I have to say that his top lane in general is no longer as great as before. He lost his poke, meaning he has no meaningful trade options unless he goes all in "for a trade combo". I still feel his jungling is much stronger. I've had 5 games as jungle Shen now and all of them were wins compared to tank top Shens on the enemy team (but eh, they were idiots, I've been a Shen main for over 2 years). All in all, the visual reworks definitely hit the worst skins good and the best skins bad, but in a gameplay perspective I actually would now prefer new Shen since he arguably now requires more "mechanical" skill in terms of controlling your ghost sword thing... All in all, I just hope Riot doesn't screw up his 3rd aspect...his lore...
> [{quoted}](name=REAKTOR 6,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBlWoG2w,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-28T18:30:15.458+0000) > > Thats true, Shen was never oppressive, he was always simple to understand... > In terms of HP% damage though I feel for Shen isn't too bad since he needs to land all 3 autoattacks. In lane that doesn't happen as much unless you're against idiots who allow you to free autoattack (unless they're an idiot in another fashion and let you Q through them for the slow). > Plus, I have to say that his top lane in general is no longer as great as before. He lost his poke, meaning he has no meaningful trade options unless he goes all in "for a trade combo". I still feel his jungling is much stronger. I've had 5 games as jungle Shen now and all of them were wins compared to tank top Shens on the enemy team (but eh, they were idiots, I've been a Shen main for over 2 years). > > All in all, the visual reworks definitely hit the worst skins good and the best skins bad, but in a gameplay perspective I actually would now prefer new Shen since he arguably now requires more "mechanical" skill in terms of controlling your ghost sword thing... > > > > > > All in all, I just hope Riot doesn't screw up his 3rd aspect...his lore... What you realise has a taunt? all he has to do his taunt dash thru them press q it goes through them slows them then 3 AA's with 50% bonus AS extremely easy to hit all three AA's
Malygos (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBlWoG2w,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-01-28T11:35:18.333+0000) > > A champion that jumps out of stealth and one shots people is always going to be problematic, i mean it's not that hard for them to understand. I also think Shaco needs a rework, for example I was playing Darius top vsign a Shaco jungle and there was actually no way whatsoever to ward against the shaco gank, like no possible placement of wards could ensure I'm not going to get sprung up from behind the only real option I had was to be zoned and wait till i see him on the map elsewhere, back in the day you could place a pink in lane as they were invisible and seeing him walk up (in stealth) would be enough time to react, I'm not saying Shaco is broken or OP I'm just saying when a champion can gank you and there isn't actually any way to ward or play against it it is unhealthy and really shouldn't exist. Of course I was on a really unfortunate champion, Darius can't really help pushing and has no escapes but I feel the point still stands, everything needs some degree of counterplay. > > Really it's at a point where if Riot can't figure out how to deal with stealth then just stop implementing on champions, remove it as a mechanic, every single champion that has stealth is a problem, they have absolutely nerfed eve into the gutter, rengar has been nerfed into the gutter multiple times then buffed because riot are so obsessed with trying to make him work, Rengar's fundamental problem is to be viable he has to one shot someone out of stealth, because he cant really tank, he has no reliable cc, is teamfight is garbage he has to be a pick champion, but then riot say that rengar one shotting people out of stealth lacks counterplay, like they really seem clueless at times. At this point in League with all the high mobility assassins, the only difference stealth has is the scare factor when they pop out. Illusion of counterplay is rife in the other assassins, like Zed and Fizz who are still going to do their thing regardless of if you can see them or not. I'm not going to tell you old Rengar was perfect, because he wasn't. Old Rengar was simply fairer for the game, more enjoyable and less binary than new Rengar.
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBlWoG2w,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-01-28T21:26:35.078+0000) > > At this point in League with all the high mobility assassins, the only difference stealth has is the scare factor when they pop out. > > Illusion of counterplay is rife in the other assassins, like Zed and Fizz who are still going to do their thing regardless of if you can see them or not. > > I'm not going to tell you old Rengar was perfect, because he wasn't. Old Rengar was simply fairer for the game, more enjoyable and less binary than new Rengar. No there is massive counterplay to zed and fizz, zhonyas counters them both, also qss basically makes zed near useless unless he's an absolute god/extremely fed, whereas rengar can literally jump out of stealth and kill you and there is absolutely nothing you can do to react, you instantly die, you can't zhonya in snare, qss really doesn't help, you just get one shot, riot doesn't like this yet this is what Rengar has to do to be useful because it's his only niche, fizz you can dodge the ult, dodge the e with mobility or just don't get close enough to him.
ciaƓ (OCE)
: Ranked
Rioter Comments
Malygos (OCE)
: Of the numerous reasons I had for quitting league, riot's agenda balancing and reworking was probably the most obvious. In 6 months, riot will have gutted health stacking and all the champions they forced to be dependent on it won't have a leg to stand on. Obligatory rest in peace Rengar, I hope you don't mind being exploited for your healthy post-rework design of a 3.5 second snare from stealth followed by a 1.75 second heavy slow. HEALTHY DESIGN!! ! ! SCRUFFY IS A GOOD CHAMPION REWORKER!!! ! ! !! IT'S NOT LIKE SKARNER'S ALREADY BEEN REWORKED A SECOND TIME BECAUSE HE BOTCHED THE FIRST AND RENGAR DESPERATELY NEEDS ANOTHER TOO BUT IF RIOT DOES IT THEY'LL MAKE HIM EVEN LESS FUN
> [{quoted}](name=Malygos,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBlWoG2w,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-28T11:31:00.583+0000) > > Of the numerous reasons I had for quitting league, riot's agenda balancing and reworking was probably the most obvious. > > In 6 months, riot will have gutted health stacking and all the champions they forced to be dependent on it won't have a leg to stand on. > > Obligatory rest in peace Rengar, I hope you don't mind being exploited for your healthy post-rework design of a 3.5 second snare from stealth followed by a 1.75 second heavy slow. HEALTHY DESIGN!! ! ! SCRUFFY IS A GOOD CHAMPION REWORKER!!! ! ! !! IT'S NOT LIKE SKARNER'S ALREADY BEEN REWORKED A SECOND TIME BECAUSE HE BOTCHED THE FIRST AND RENGAR DESPERATELY NEEDS ANOTHER TOO BUT IF RIOT DOES IT THEY'LL MAKE HIM EVEN LESS FUN A champion that jumps out of stealth and one shots people is always going to be problematic, i mean it's not that hard for them to understand. I also think Shaco needs a rework, for example I was playing Darius top vsign a Shaco jungle and there was actually no way whatsoever to ward against the shaco gank, like no possible placement of wards could ensure I'm not going to get sprung up from behind the only real option I had was to be zoned and wait till i see him on the map elsewhere, back in the day you could place a pink in lane as they were invisible and seeing him walk up (in stealth) would be enough time to react, I'm not saying Shaco is broken or OP I'm just saying when a champion can gank you and there isn't actually any way to ward or play against it it is unhealthy and really shouldn't exist. Of course I was on a really unfortunate champion, Darius can't really help pushing and has no escapes but I feel the point still stands, everything needs some degree of counterplay. Really it's at a point where if Riot can't figure out how to deal with stealth then just stop implementing on champions, remove it as a mechanic, every single champion that has stealth is a problem, they have absolutely nerfed eve into the gutter, rengar has been nerfed into the gutter multiple times then buffed because riot are so obsessed with trying to make him work, Rengar's fundamental problem is to be viable he has to one shot someone out of stealth, because he cant really tank, he has no reliable cc, is teamfight is garbage he has to be a pick champion, but then riot say that rengar one shotting people out of stealth lacks counterplay, like they really seem clueless at times.
: > [{quoted}](name=ContactSupport02,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBlWoG2w,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-28T08:15:45.496+0000) > > The warlord shen AA animations was the best thing in league, so satisfying and smooth, and fast but long at the same time. no. no way. they did not remove that. my god............... Did they at least keep his dash animation where he extended a sword out?
> [{quoted}](name=REAKTOR 6,realm=OCE,application-id=dQOcTl8O,discussion-id=XBlWoG2w,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-28T08:42:20.531+0000) > > no. > > no way. > > they did not remove that. > > my god............... > > Did they at least keep his dash animation where he extended a sword out? Nope, The sword is seemingly thicker now by comparison, and the skin just has a generic AA, the armour looks horrible, the colours are really bland, basically every element of warlord shen is worse now then before. The walk animation, Abilities, AA's, It's all worse. The only reason they are doing this stupid rework is because of Rito's new class's e.g "tanks", and "Juggernauts", they want to encourage even more health stacking on shen and he now has % hp damage to cater for champions like Tahm and new top laner tanks they will release with massive reliance on health stacking and any champ they rework, inb4malphite rework w does % health dmg on hit. There was nothing wrong with Shen's kit, it was clean, easy to understand, responsive, had counterplay, wasn't oppressive (e.g Tahm Kench and new Fiora) And by oppressive I mean oh you fell slightly behind Fiora or hell are just a champion that can't deal with her disgusting kit, enjoy getting tower dove over, and over and over. Like right now there is only one pick you ever going to pick into Tahm kench, and that's fiora, as Fiora naturally builds the sustain to deal with his disgusting poke as well as having the percent health true dmg and wave clear to deal with his obscene tankiness. The other option is maybe Gnar? Shen is now one the % health dmg cheese top laners, to deal with Rito's new direction. As for if this new shen will be strong? He has the potential to deal 15% of your maximum hp in magic dmg on an 8 second cooldown at level 1, of course he'll be strong, that's just a ridiculous amount of damage whichever way you look at it. He'll do the same split pushy thing he's always done probably just with more damage potential post lvl 6ish now, The q and passive would have hit harder early lvls but this will outscale that very fast. The AA block thing is kind of random feels like something rito were just like hey lets just give him an AA block, it is what it is 2 second aoe block, potentially strong, yes, probably won't be very influential in most 5v5 situations however, will have its moments.
Show more

ContactSupport02

Level 5 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion