: * Annie. * Teemo. * Ezreal.
> [{quoted}](name=Third Reich,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=bHh5oz1J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-17T05:56:36.000+0000) > > * Annie. > * Teemo. > * Ezreal. Ezreal got an arcade skin and teemo got a harrowing skin
Noki (OCE)
: The number game
Rioter Comments
kzyang (OCE)
: Should I be Proud or Ashamed of Gold 5?
It was a lot easier for me to get from Platinum from Gold than to get from Gold from Silver. Just keep trying, everyone makes it in the end
: ***
I hope people start to notice me :/ cheers though
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
LezZev (OCE)
: New gamemode idea...
PLEASE BRING BACK DFG {{champion:103}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: various different websites that deal with PBE updates. I personally use surrender@20. http://www.surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html#mage
Rioter Comments
Shanoa (OCE)
: Ranked dynamic group looking for 1 more regular team member.
Hi Im crispy. My normal group moved to WoW and i really want to climb with people. I am currently gold 4 and i can play mid/supp/adc although i definitely prefer mid lane. Happy to both have fun and play seriously. I can only play on weekend tho because of school.
Rioter Comments
: legacy skins aren't rare. you're thinking of limited ones.
> [{quoted}](name=A steezy Scizor,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=eYuKgyYt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-04-03T01:02:01.504+0000) > > legacy skins aren't rare. > you're thinking of limited ones. true, but they often are the same thing
: Human Ryze would have been updated when they updated him and all his skins. I think if you check out a lot of Limited Skins and old Legacy skins, you will see they have had an update and not left like they were when first released. And updated Silver Kayle here. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_3tv87W8AAY2lP.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=PRIMAWESOME,realm=OCE,application-id=Ntey9fRZ,discussion-id=eYuKgyYt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-02T07:23:44.517+0000) > > Human Ryze would have been updated when they updated him and all his skins. I think if you check out a lot of Limited Skins and old Legacy skins, you will see they have had an update and not left like they were when first released. > > And updated Silver Kayle here. > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_3tv87W8AAY2lP.jpg I definately see your point, but how cool would it be if her ranged autos were silver and her ulti effects had changed?
Rioter Comments
: Balance is not easy, and things take time and a whole lot of testing, not all of which can be done on PBE. The new item (to the best of my understanding) is essentially an experiment in buffing those who have struggled in the recent tank heavy meta. It has it's problems sure, but so do a lot of things. It's a lot harder than you'd think to balance any one thing, the ripple effects they can have can cause a lot of other problems down the line, but Riot also has a responsibility to provide new and exciting content for us. As for APCs falling to the wayside a bit, yes, it's happened, but that is why the next large scale update is going to be for mages, just as we have seen for juggernauts and marksmen. Not to mention there are some APCs who are still very relevant (like Brand and Vel'Koz). The player turnover for a game like League will also vary from time to time. There are just as many people coming in as there might be leaving, and the game is continuing to grow. The fact that the game is evolving so dramatically is a sign that it is thriving, but there will always be people who have played for a long time and prefer the way things were done in the past. There's nothing wrong with that, but if they can no longer enjoy the game then that is unfortunate. It's sad to see people move on from the game they've spent so much time with sure, but they will find other games to enjoy, and someone else will discover LoL, it's the natural cycle of any MMO really.
Okay true, what i first said may be a bit hyperbolized. But what i am seriously concerned about, and the same problem that has plagued me ever since syndra got dumpstered in early season 5. Is that Riot has directly nerfed champions that are getting indirect nerfs too. They have a full building of game designers, and yet _no one has mentioned the equally good effects of indirect nerfing without the need of direct nerfs too._ I know Riot has said many things about people hopping on the META boat and stuff. But i feel like one of the largest groups of champions are being totally neglected at the moment. Who knows, i probably could be in platinum right now. But Jinx, my main adc, is being outscaled because she missed out on the big rework. Syndra, Cassiopeia, Anivia, Katarina (just to name a few) are being completely neglected after receiving multiple nerfs to all of them, with the removal and nerfs of key AP items. And i was just a bit outraged, that after all these changes that i had to get used to. I had to completely change my syndra style to suit the needs of the new meta. Riot is introducing a new item that will just dumpster AP mages and ADCs even more. Its great for zed players i mean, but i just feel that as a player who has to focus extreemmely hard to win against Zed in lane. Its a bit too powerful to champions that were already pretty fine. I mean if you want to get Assassins back in META, just do something else, buff AP assassin items. Its not even going to matter to people like Katarina and Akali. They just need to realise in my opinion, that some Assassins are already where they want them to be. So dont go buffing Assassins in general, they are all at different stages. And maybe in a couple of Months, when mages get their massive buffs. They could release the item to _Indirectly tone down the mages that are pretty strong_. I just wanted this message to be a big waver to Riot, comparing Duskblade to DFG. And i want them to think about maybe planning their releases and tones a bit better to manage champions a bit better. I would also like to have a small moment of silence to mourn the fact that Syndra currently has a lower win rate than Yorick. Riot, if you are reading this. Please consider who you are _really_ buffing, and not who the target buff is actually at.
: Riot, either remove Duskblade or bring back DFG
Uuggghhh its so frustrating!!!! I am honestly considering leaving the game atm. After all the money i have spent and all the friends i have made, riot is not keeping up with the community base. And i bet within riot there are people who just play AD champs. They honestly forget a lot about other champs and it really annoys me.
Rioter Comments
: Vatra - The Vulcan's fury
Thanks for all the constructive comments, i think i will take that advice Slyzza. It does make a lot more sense to have it floating around her than set in the middle of somewhere, especially if people can already dodge it.
Essembie (OCE)
: Everyone is producing this amazing art and I'm just sitting here with my MS paint donger http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=8210
> [{quoted}](name=Essembie,realm=OCE,application-id=hIjvqaz6,discussion-id=HXEhZ3Bk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-02-08T10:51:57.934+0000) > > Everyone is producing this amazing art and I'm just sitting here with my MS paint donger > > http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=8210 A common myth about art is that people are born with it. Everyone can do art at a professional level, just not many people apply themselves enough.
Eue (OCE)
: Should League Add An AP QSS item?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Client Chat
Yeah i know, it makes it wierd to read right? Also, i have a friend and whenever he is in game it ALWAYS says he is playing Olaf. Despite never playing Olaf before.
Rioter Comments
Bambooze (OCE)
: You have a 95% chance of getting placed with another team of the same pre-mades. Basically, if you're solo, hopefully you'll get matched with 9 other solo-q'ers. Same as a 5 pre-made team, 95% chance of going against another pre-made 5, which in my opinion, is killing the point of Ranked Teams.
> [{quoted}](name=tURtL3s,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=V5YYuceH,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2016-01-17T01:59:52.895+0000) > > You have a 95% chance of getting placed with another team of the same pre-mades. Basically, if you're solo, hopefully you'll get matched with 9 other solo-q'ers. Same as a 5 pre-made team, 95% chance of going against another pre-made 5, which in my opinion, is killing the point of Ranked Teams. Even if you get paired with other soloQ players, it is misrepresentative to the league community to have soloQ and pretty much ranked 5s in the same queue type. It devalues the league you are in.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Forbsi (OCE)
: New Map Ideas
Although the creation of new maps sounds really cool, it is really hard to balance a game with several maps. This is because -Ranked queues would be confusing because it would be harder for people to win on certain maps with different champions -MMR for different maps would have to be re-thought -There would be different champion META throughout different maps -Queue times would be longer By all means follow through with this, and i think the idea of bridges where players could walk over eachother would be really cool. Maybe even different floors, you could add in an elevator or something. The problem is it would have to be its own game-mode, because if someone was challenger on Summoners Rift. Then moved to a new map against challengers on it, they would be at a large disadvantage. Maybe you could add a new ranked system into the new map, like instead of having Bronze, SIlver, Gold etc you could have different tiers. Anyway, just an idea ill stop ranting.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: MAKE DRAGON TRAINER BARD
DUde thIs iS gENiuS
SEKAI (OCE)
: Social medias are now a hunting ground for islamphobia, awesome
The one thing i hate about ISIS is how they identify themselves as Islam. My best friend is from an Islamic culture, and she read my the Qu'ran (please dont mind my spelling). And some of the first things that popped up were -Do not kill other humans, even from a different religion -Respect other cultures -Do not force Islam unto those who do not believe And this angered both of us, because if you take a good look as ISIS. They are the polar opposite of your every day Islamic family. And all the hatred is going toward the every day Islamic families at the moment. And i also think that people should be standing up against this Islamophobia, and the media should stop getting ISIS and every day Islam mixed up.
ªµº (OCE)
: Champion Concept: Rush'ka
The kit is well thought through, which is easy to see because it contains a lot of everything it needs. Just be careful with the ability to heal allies. Maybe you could make it so that it gives a shield instead of healing, and true damage is okay in a kit, just be careful because (especially with point and click abilities) it could be a little too strong. And one last thing, I like the name. But names with commas are often referred to the void (Vel'Koz Kha'Zix Kog'Maw), so either take out the comma or you could incorporate some void oriented abilities. And Ravenous Hydra {{item:3074}} and Titanic Hydra {{item:3748}} are already implemented in the game, it could be better to come up with a new champion description thing (you know what i mean) which doesnt have 'Hydra' in it. This is a very well rounded champion, and a great start to something that could go a lot further. I really like the use of a new resource, because if every champion had mana it would get really boring. And you could also think about something cool and snowbally, whereby maybe if Rush'Ka kills an enemy champion he immediately gains a new Water Charge. This could add a whole new dimension to the champion's playstyle. Anyway ill stop ranting, this is really good though. And you could improve it by adding in a few extra details. All the best in the new season
Rioter Comments
: Best of luck with next season.
HeartVine (OCE)
: Actions have consequences, and this is one of them. I'd say it's important to remember that you're admitting your guilt instead of hiding it, that's something at least.
Yeah i did have a look at it, even if it wasn't the direct punishment for boosting. I did receive a 2 week suspension, and more than a weeks ban leads to loss of ranked rewards. This is also unless riot cleanses people of their past actions like they did this year.
: You're taking this with a lot of grace and humility, you're admitting your fault and understanding the consequences of it. That's pretty much all the assurance we need that you know you did wrong and have learnt your lesson. Someone who does not/has not will always try to find ways to apologise without apologising, or to be insincere in their apologies, to appease those that they stand to gain from without actually repenting. You clearly know exactly what you did wrong, and thoroughly regret it, thus you are entirely defend-able :) It won't help you with your loss of rewards/suspension, positive reinforcement is great but they still have to keep the threat in place. That said, I wish you good luck next season. My only advice would be to give a month after season start, then start early before all the people rushing come in at the end of the season (it's always worse/harder to play ranked at the end of the season).
Thankyou, ill keep that in mind when im starting. And also something that helped me last preseason, was no one takes ranked as seriously in preseason, making it really easy to improve your mmr. Then when you do provisionals, you will be placed in a higher league. Im also really hyped for dynamic queues. :D
: This is why i hate the victorious skins. they offer a literally once-in-a-lifetime-skin to people who play a computer game slightly less unluckily than others, and expect people that see their favourite champ get a skin that WILL NEVER come round again, to happily sit back and do nothing, and then punish them when they don't. Thats like hanging raw meat in-front of an open cage with a starving dog inside it, then shooting the dog for leaving the cage. its just wrong, if they want to encourage fair play at the end of the season then they need to stop hanging meat in-front of the cage. so tbh i blame you for nothing, you are a victim of the system. It wasn't the case this time, but had the Victorious skin been for Azir, as much as i wish i could... i cant 100% promise that i wouldn't have at least looked at a boosting system myself, and i absolutely abhor cheating. I consider myself a positive player in-game, i try to hold the team together and keep them positive, i try to resolve arguments that happen within the team (or even the enemy team) i respect my opponents, am humble in victory and graceful in defeat. Im not perfect and have my off days (but never put people down) but i do my best to contribute positively to the community, and i would be banned just because i didn't have enough time to 'get gud' because of university and i didn't want to miss the opportunity to have a once in a lifetime skin for my favourite champion that i love so much. Which is the same situation that you are facing now, its not right. have the victorious skin for sale for $50+ or something, but have it free for gold+ and high ranked people get special loading screen treatment. Someone suggested that everyone gets the skin but you get chroma's depending on your rank, thats a brilliant idea, bronze people would get the base skin and a bronze pack, and a plat person would get the base skin and bronze/silver/gold/plat chroma packs. have a rank specific emote or something, just don't rob people of a skin they will never be able to have again for their fave champ. having a champion specific end of season reward is wrong, it can only encourage disappointment and un-fair play. (not to mention making the end of the season unplayable for anyone trying to fairly obtain rewards because of all the boosters) i see this as the system's fault not yours and i would not beat yourself up anymore about it. I would be absolutely disgusted if you didn't get end of season rewards next year because of this. - - - Food for thought: in my above analogy, who is the bad guy? the starving dog who disobeys a command, or the man who shoots it? Everyone just have a little think about that.
I really like the thought of this, and i really like the fact that you are defending me. But riot clearly stated in the terms and conditions that boosting wasn't okay. And in knowing that it was only to sate my greed, i did it anyway. And as much as that is actually a more balanced idea, it doesn't take away from the fact that i still cheated, as i'm sure many others did. And maybe its something that could be taken a little further, and if you would like to use me as an example go for it.
Junko (OCE)
: Boost is boost no matter how many ranks you gain
Yeah, thats true sorry
HeartVine (OCE)
: Actions have consequences, and this is one of them. I'd say it's important to remember that you're admitting your guilt instead of hiding it, that's something at least.
I did it because i had exams on and i knew i wasn't going to achieve my goal. But even in saying this it was an incredibly greedy move, i won't deny that. After all i guess i am annoyed that i am receiving the same punishment as a person who boosted from bronze to platinum, when i boosted from silver 1 to gold 5
HeartVine (OCE)
: Pretty sure it said all *previous* season rewards taken off you and ineligible for *current* season rewards. The [2015 end-of ranked season FAQ](http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/2015-ranked-season-draws-close) says "**All** players will have another chance at future ranked season rewards." so reasonable assumption is that you have a chance at future season rewards (if you keep don't break the rules again).
Aw mah god, now i just need to go explain to everyone that i'm fake which is gonna be real hard. Im already sad enough about the ranked team
HeartVine (OCE)
: What gave you the idea you wouldn't be able to earn ranked rewards next year? You'll still be able to earn them next year, you just had the rewards from this year (and previous years) taken from your account because you broke the rules and got boosted. As long as you obey the rules this time around (and haven't been perma-banned by then) you'll get any ranked rewards that are due at the end of next season.
I looked at the tribunal faq, and i thought it said that i would get all my end of season rewards taken off me, AND i would not be eligible for rewards in the next season. Ill check again i might be wrong
Rioter Comments
: Please buff Syndra
Im not trying to say buff her to her original power, because even by my standards she was very strong. And i dont blame riot for nerfing her i thought that was sensible, i think the nerf was a tad too harsh because as long as nerfing her stats; Tank meta came out, syndra goes horribly against tanks DFG got removed Buffs to MR items
Rioter Comments
Talon12 (OCE)
: the magic goes off when she uses the aa, not when the actual attack hits, so technically speaking, kalista can hurt you even if she misses her aa
thats exactly what i was talking about xD. And i was kinda salty because she killed me like this.
Jink (OCE)
: What do you mean "Then the Physical damage from her auto-attack goes with the animation" and how is that annoying when trying to make her attacks miss by moving into brush?
because her auto attacks miss if you go out of vision, so this is annoying because it has no animation and it doesnt have counterplay. While the rest of the auto attack goes with the animation of the auto, and misses. And i died in lane because the auto attack would have been negated by walking into bush, but the magic damage went instantly (during the windup of her autoattack) and killed me.
Show more

CrispyLeaves

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion