Rioter Comments
: Patch 6.21 Failed to update
Same this is happening to me :( and idk what to do
Rioter Comments
: you have two champions at least for each role, that's great don't pay attention to the other guy. Your champion pool is fine. Try watching these, It could help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XPrqvD8Lfo&list=PLyCEt27AsZuvNu0RQiCwgV2j3tR4foqvI People are in a similar position as you.
> [{quoted}](name=Yasei Doubutsu,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=tkXYYRVI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-07-06T08:58:59.050+0000) > > you have two champions at least for each role, that's great don't pay attention to the other guy. > Your champion pool is fine. > > Try watching these, It could help. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XPrqvD8Lfo&list=PLyCEt27AsZuvNu0RQiCwgV2j3tR4foqvI > > People are in a similar position as you. Thanks man, i really appreciate it.. btw I've known ur youtube channel for over 3 months now. (I'm a subscirber)
Rioter Comments
: League not letting me log on
You heard of Poodlecorp??
GunGale (OCE)
: Hey there DESTRUCTION123, I myself have experienced a severe loss streak (I have broken this loss streak) and it can definitely be bothersome. What I found were some of the best ways to deal with this and to get better and back to winning are as follows: Evaluate. Evaluate your recent games and see what went wrong. Was it your teams fault? Or was it really faults in your own play that contributed to your loss. If you can look back at your games (even if you don't record them but can recall what happened in your head) and think of situations that could have gone better e.g. positioning in a team fight then you're on your way to getting better. Look at where you made mistakes and work on minimising the chances of making the same mistakes in the future. Take time out of ranked. What comes hand in hand with a severe loss streak is a loss of enjoyment of the game. Take time out from solo queue and play normals with friends or other game modes that you might find enjoyable e.g. ARAM, Hide n Seek etc. Get that excitement back into the game. You will play better if you have a positive mindset for the game rather than a negative mindset a loss streak might give you. You don't want to queue up for solo queue thinking "here comes another loss". You want to go in thinking "alright, let's break this loss streak and win". I hope this helps. Good luck, GunGale [@DW_GunGale](http://www.twitter.com/dw_gungale)
> [{quoted}](name=GunGale,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=EN3lRUiK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-30T23:13:03.729+0000) > > Hey there DESTRUCTION123, > > I myself have experienced a severe loss streak (I have broken this loss streak) and it can definitely be bothersome. What I found were some of the best ways to deal with this and to get better and back to winning are as follows: > > Evaluate. Evaluate your recent games and see what went wrong. Was it your teams fault? Or was it really faults in your own play that contributed to your loss. If you can look back at your games (even if you don't record them but can recall what happened in your head) and think of situations that could have gone better e.g. positioning in a team fight then you're on your way to getting better. Look at where you made mistakes and work on minimising the chances of making the same mistakes in the future. > > Take time out of ranked. What comes hand in hand with a severe loss streak is a loss of enjoyment of the game. Take time out from solo queue and play normals with friends or other game modes that you might find enjoyable e.g. ARAM, Hide n Seek etc. Get that excitement back into the game. You will play better if you have a positive mindset for the game rather than a negative mindset a loss streak might give you. You don't want to queue up for solo queue thinking "here comes another loss". You want to go in thinking "alright, let's break this loss streak and win". > > I hope this helps. > > Good luck, > GunGale [@DW_GunGale](http://www.twitter.com/dw_gungale) thanks dude really appreciate ur time that uve taken to help me out :D
Rioter Comments
: CAUTION- SNOWSTORM SALE INCOMING
RIOT.... I have been waiting for a Yasuo skin for 2 years now!!! where is it???{{champion:157}}
Olee (OCE)
: That's not even that bad dude! Try aim for 80-90! Everyone says 100cs per 10 minutes but I find that to be incredibly difficult. Even LCS Pros dont get that much. Also, taking the 5 more damage towards creeps in your masteries helps. I've never gone into a custom game to practice (I don't have the patience/attention span) but I think a very BIG portion of it comes down to knowing your champion's attack animation, getting familiar with it will really help.
> [{quoted}](name=Olee,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=kEMB188s,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-11-26T12:34:13.693+0000) > > That's not even that bad dude! Try aim for 80-90! Everyone says 100cs per 10 minutes but I find that to be incredibly difficult. Even LCS Pros dont get that much. Also, taking the 5 more damage towards creeps in your masteries helps. I've never gone into a custom game to practice (I don't have the patience/attention span) but I think a very BIG portion of it comes down to knowing your champion's attack animation, getting familiar with it will really help. Thanks bro, i will make sure to tweak some of my masteries xD{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Olee (OCE)
: 26-30 by 5 isnt actually terrible. What do you normally end up with by 10?
> [{quoted}](name=Olee,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=kEMB188s,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-26T00:07:50.560+0000) > > 26-30 by 5 isnt actually terrible. What do you normally end up with by 10? I end up with about umm 60 - 70
Rocka (OCE)
: go into a custom game and just last hit with no runes. no masteries and try not to use ability's. Aim for at least 85 in 10 mins. Just repeat over and over until you can get 85 or more consistently. gl friend :D
> [{quoted}](name=Rocka,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=kEMB188s,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-11-26T01:55:13.235+0000) > > go into a custom game and just last hit with no runes. no masteries and try not to use ability's. Aim for at least 85 in 10 mins. Just repeat over and over until you can get 85 or more consistently. gl friend :D Thnx man xD
Rioter Comments
: He's probably a fast learner who can take on the game easily or has experience from other mobas, e.g Me, I've played dota ands smite for years and i switched to league, I'm gold 5 now and my friend who's played for 3 years is still bronze
> [{quoted}](name=ScrubCloud,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=FwNtALP5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-11-24T22:25:07.649+0000) > > He's probably a fast learner who can take on the game easily or has experience from other mobas, e.g Me, I've played dota ands smite for years and i switched to league, I'm gold 5 now and my friend who's played for 3 years is still bronze Yeah hes probably just good
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Hey man, Welcome to the Ranked climb! Its great to see you are open to advice in your journey. I'll talk about two things to try and help you on the Ranked Ladder. Your game play and how to improve and your attitude towards the game. I'm going to start with attitude first because I believe this is one of the most important things to get right before you can improve and climb fast. **Attitude** When you are playing Ranked focus on your own gameplay, never look to push blame onto others. Unless you are literally Faker then there are probably things you could have done better to put your team in a position to win. Check out this video from Gbay99 - https://youtu.be/5MTO2a7ZFcc Always stay positive, if you don't have something nice to say don't say it. If you are negative in your team chat not only will you add fire to the fuel but you could also potentially start your team on a downward spiral to fighting each other in chat instead of playing the game and trying to win. Remember League of Legends is a team game you have to work together as a team to win. #TeamWorkOP - https://youtu.be/ugXC7g3p0JU **Gameplay** You've only just started on your ranked journey, there is going to be a lot to learn (hell I've played for 4 years and still have lots to learn). Don't get discouraged by losses and make sure you learn something from every death (why did you die? were you out of position? misjudged damage of opponent? etc) and make sure you always continue to learn about the game. There is a lot more to this game than just csing and fighting champions. Check out this sick play list from UNSW LoL Society - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9RdXhXESRJzgY_SwHB8T-cZxXljWhQvz It will teach you a lot about trading in lane, lane control, team fighting, and also how to use a lead. Hope this all helps and good luck on the Rift!
> [{quoted}](name=Maraudaur,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=zVgleF4L,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-19T07:15:02.212+0000) > > Hey man, > > Welcome to the Ranked climb! > > Its great to see you are open to advice in your journey. I'll talk about two things to try and help you on the Ranked Ladder. Your game play and how to improve and your attitude towards the game. > > I'm going to start with attitude first because I believe this is one of the most important things to get right before you can improve and climb fast. > > **Attitude** > When you are playing Ranked focus on your own gameplay, never look to push blame onto others. Unless you are literally Faker then there are probably things you could have done better to put your team in a position to win. Check out this video from Gbay99 - https://youtu.be/5MTO2a7ZFcc > > Always stay positive, if you don't have something nice to say don't say it. If you are negative in your team chat not only will you add fire to the fuel but you could also potentially start your team on a downward spiral to fighting each other in chat instead of playing the game and trying to win. Remember League of Legends is a team game you have to work together as a team to win. #TeamWorkOP - https://youtu.be/ugXC7g3p0JU > > **Gameplay** > You've only just started on your ranked journey, there is going to be a lot to learn (hell I've played for 4 years and still have lots to learn). Don't get discouraged by losses and make sure you learn something from every death (why did you die? were you out of position? misjudged damage of opponent? etc) and make sure you always continue to learn about the game. There is a lot more to this game than just csing and fighting champions. > > Check out this sick play list from UNSW LoL Society - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9RdXhXESRJzgY_SwHB8T-cZxXljWhQvz > > It will teach you a lot about trading in lane, lane control, team fighting, and also how to use a lead. > > Hope this all helps and good luck on the Rift! Thnx Marauder, I've been looking for videos like this EVREYWHERE. Thanks a LOT, LOVE YOU (no homo)
: ty rito
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: C'mon, lets get real guys.
Garen doesn't have any type of other crowd control (no slow, no stun, no snare etc..) so to balance it out rito obviously needs to give garen a silence
: just {{champion:17}} your way to lcs
> [{quoted}](name=PandoNation,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=UHHG1mFm,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-11-16T05:36:34.357+0000) > > just {{champion:17}} your way to lcs HAHA :^))
Rocka (OCE)
: if u want i can play some games with u and give u some tips
Okay I'll add u, if u have time to play with me I'm more than happy to. Summoner name: DESTRUCTION123 (its a pretty corny name xD)
Tele (OCE)
: Rocka has the right idea, I'll just elaborate on it a bit. It's really good to analyse everything you do, because at our level there's so many things going wrong, which means we can often learn a lot. Use sites like: http://www.replay.gg/ http://oce.op.gg/ http://www.lolking.net/champions Use replay.gg to review your losses and see what went wrong. op.gg is great for seeing who's going to be a threat on the enemy team before the match starts, and lolking will help you see what champions are most effective ATM. Analysis is the most important one so don't slack on it if you can. Also analysing pro-games can also be really good. Lastly find some educational League youtubers and watch their streams/videos. Make sure it's actually educational, dunkey, keyori and uberdanger are not educational. You should be following people like gbay99, foxdrop, Redmercy and bjergsen.
Yes, i will certainly be sure to check those sites out. Thank you for taking ur time to help xD
Rocka (OCE)
: just focus on improving not winning and gold will come.
> [{quoted}](name=Rocka,realm=OCE,application-id=FjGAIbRv,discussion-id=UHHG1mFm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-15T06:54:28.036+0000) > > just focus on improving not winning and gold will come. Thank you!
Rioter Comments
Maraudaur (OCE)
: Artificial Reef champion vote! (congrats you did it!)
Meddler (NA)
: Meddler, Lead Champion Designer Q&A
How long does it approximately take to design a new champion?
SEKAI (OCE)
: "Show more" *click* > Error: 404 “Looks like you’re lost. Need a map?” This page is missing or has been moved. I am disappointed.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=pEj6Ee6n,discussion-id=I7dIYEkk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-01-19T05:54:08.272+0000) > > "Show more" *click* > Error: 404 > “Looks like you’re lost. Need a map?” > This page is missing or has been moved. > > I am disappointed. Yes I know right
: Meddler is stopping by the forums!
Wonder what i wanna ask this guy... and that makes me upset {{item:3151}}
: {{champion:11}} +{{item:3211}} ={{champion:24}}
: Champion and skin sale: 09.01. - 12.01.
if she>{{champion:222}} was on sale i would be very thankful :)
: Champion and skin sale: 13.01 - 16.01
please riot make a discount for {{champion:222}} plzz?
: Champion and skin sale: 16.01.- 19 .01.
Any discount for {{champion:105}} ?
: If you managed to get 20 death before 20, you will receive a secret "challenged" skin.
I never fell for that {{champion:35}}

DESTRUCTION123

Level 30 (OCE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion